Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLando

VIP Member
The cynic in me looks elsewhere on Instagram for answers and potentially finds them, the person who keeps falling for her crap thinks she is not well and Instagram is a true reflection of what is going on and Twitter is her bravado.
Do you mean you see someone else on insta related to this and they’re indicating something?

Reactions: 12
If none of you have seen Community, I wholeheartedly recommend the first few seasons. Episode 2 of season 3 is full of spooky Jack adjacent stuff!

Including Donald Glover doing a southern accent when representing the country of Georgia in a model UN 😂

Also Jack has such Brita 'raging against the machine' middle class white girl parallels
‘She’s a GDB’ 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 11

ScarlettOHaha

Please can we spoiler the fisting chat?

I can cope with the slop, but I make no apologies for not wanting to consider why someone would force an entire fist into another person. 🫣

Oh god….the image is repeating on me now like a cheap curry. Make it stop. Lord preserve my sensitive brain 😩🥴
Sorry I shall have to work out how to make a spoiler thingy. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
Sorry I didn’t mean it that way, I didn’t know. It just sounds so….so….painful? So anatomically contrary? Every day is a learning day. Sorry.
Sorry for upsetting you but its not rocket science. Anatomically contrary, how so? What is the right way to have sex?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
I don’t think disgust related to sexual practices is homophobic necessarily, for example I have disgust for the topic of anal, that doesn’t make me homophobic as it’s a common sexual practise these days for heterosexual couples. But it makes me wince when people go on about it.
But it's deeply associated with gay men. "When people go on about it" sounds suspiciously like not wanting to acknowledge homosexuality to me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8