Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pantomimehorse

If you choose carefully, cooking bacon packs can be a very cheap way of getting loads of bacon. I buy them a lot, take time to sort through and trim every last bit of fat off (another thing I will not eat) and get more bacon sandwiches out them than I would with two packs of medallions. So sorry dear Frauen but, not in the spirit of the thread at all I know and you have my pumble, err I mean humble apologies for lowering the tone of the thread, but I'm with Jack on this.
I agree with this, thats the one Mackie tip I actually took on board, the asda cooking bacon is actually really good. I tried the Lidl version not so good

Reactions: 15

Lauradianalou

I think you might be right. Honestly, there's no way that shop took £11,000 in two days. It would just be like Jack to go boasting without checking and rather than own up and explain, end up handing over "her" Patreon funds to save face, then try and claw back "her" money from the Teemill shop. It would certainly explain the rage and subsequent shifty behaviour.
Oooooohhhhh.....I think that is what has happened here....🤦🤦😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Notmycat

The tiny thumbnails on my phone look kinda nice, but everytime I click on one and it opens full size, I involuntarily grimace and then wonder what the hell it is.
Even going thru the books, with the details of what the recipe is meant to be, in most cases its a case of wonder what the hell it is

• Haha
Reactions: 14

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Just imagine the size of the pyramid if she was buried with all her possessions like the pharaohs? And archaeologists in the future trying to make sense of it all-‘we seem to have uncovered the tomb of a furniture maker with a penchant for sideboards in particular and an obsession with possessions-we suspect this was a woman alive during the 80s as her style is both profligate and in bad taste’ #1978Truther
Hahahaha are you watching the Janina Ramirez programme on Tutankhamen as well?

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Place your bets till mackie is sporting these

• Haha

Mendacious Trumpet

(ETA if I understand correctly from reading their truly awful trustpilot reviews, Patreon pulls cash from you on the day you subscribe, but regardless of what day of the month that is, pulls your second payment from you on the first day of the next month, so if you subscribe on 29 Jan, you’ll have money pulled on 29 Jan and 1 feb too. Don’t take this as fact until clarified by Patreon expert fraus. WARNED.)
Creators have (or at least had, it may have changed) the ability to choose when their patrons get charged.

In practice though I'm fairly certain nearly all bill at the start of the month.
(edit: and yes, in that scenario you are billed upon sign up, even if it is the last day of the month)

• Heart
Yeah, that Ian Millard guy's a racist nutbag, See (I mean, it's fine if you don't click on this) here, where his disbarment is definitely NOT that he's a psychopath, but it was all down to Da Jooz.

<looks further>

Ah, he's a Nazi.

<stops looking>
Goodness! 😱

Reactions: 13

OwlChampagne

I don't think she feeds it to SB either. I just can't imagine a kid his age eating that kind of food.
I remember when she posted her first 'stocktake' of the food she already had in, there were chicken nuggets and a couple of other convenience foods in there. I reckon she feeds him things like that and sausages, etc, plus takeaways (which she freely admits to buying).
That's a relief! Chicken nuggets will be much better for him 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13