Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
View attachment 1705468‘West London Lesbian’ is a bio description I must’ve missed.

View attachment 1705446
And again-ew.

View attachment 1705448
McEvedy shakes her head in pure disbelief at the sheer delusion of her new squeeze.

View attachment 1705469
Oh no wait-she’s just as egotistical and mad as her beloved.

View attachment 1705470
Yes Allegra-the crushing responsibility of proving nothing to nobody while disparaging the women who fought for your right to exist whilst also fighting for a safer world in general.

View attachment 1705477
Firstly-haha! And yet…Jack-you genuinely do not know how to cook. Remember your own salt anecdote from 40 seconds ago?

View attachment 1705485
Jack admits to a serious offence. She is carrying a weapon with intent.

View attachment 1705490
Jack lies a lot about how she felt touching Fass’s I’m sure very smooth chest.
The thing about tile shops reminded me of the Grace Petrie song IKEA. But I'm not sure Leicestershire folk singing lesbian has the same ring to it as West London Lesbian.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

jenny2603

VIP Member
The one who got reported after posting a google map with a pin in 'Thorpe Bay', which Jack took to be an attempt to locate the shitty bungalow? That would make sense - it would certainly explain the obsessively shitty nature of so many of his other tweets.
I think they're two different wrong 'uns. Millard had his own Twitter account but it's now been suspended.

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
Yes that is what I remember too. However some of us were suspicious at the time and suggested that if her tale was true, lack of sobriety might be behind it.
See most people when they fall over at least attempt to put their hands out, reflexes innit. Even after a skinfull.

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
I once (more than once to be honest) used the free newspaper to wipe my bum. Was it because I was too poor to buy toilet roll? No, it was because I was caught short and the toilet in the Arndale was out of paper.

I once nibbled on a cube of jelly to stave off hunger. Was I too poor to buy crisps or chocolate? No, I was peckish and couldn't be bothered to go and get some.

I once used coffee compliment (remember that?🤮) in a cup of tea. It was disgusting. Was it because I was too poor to buy milk, or too lazy to nip to the shop?

We can all give examples of where we did stupid or horrible things that could indicate poverty, even though that is not why we did them.

Jack could possibly have done all the things she mentions, but it's more likely she did them for similar reasons to me.
But apparently she’s never added up her shopping as she’s gone round which must be peak ‘god I’m bloody skint’ territory.

• Heart

TheCat'sMother

Chatty Member
I'll make the courgette chocolate cake, it looks awful and I'll be interested to know what adding the marmalade will do.

As an aside, she is obsessed with adding Apple sauce which is a very American thing
Eeew, sugary goo.

Any thrifty person with access to apple trees, or knows someone with same, will know that actual apples keep for yonks if stored in a cool place & not bumping into each other. There has been a real glut of apples this year as well.

Also, as using an oven is horrendously expensive, why doesn't she suggest bunging something else in at the same time? Chilli - baked spuds etc.

Reactions: 22

ishant

VIP Member
Wouldn’t put it past her to outright plan on donating a month’s worth of patreon income in lieu of teemil! Pure speculation

• Haha

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I think it might have been me (bows to the cabal ). thread #69 😂 One of my first posts! Wasn’t there also a tapas/greek meal can’t remember which where some of the recipes looked like Co op ready meals?
Yes! Items from the summer picnic range… usually 3 for 2

• Haha

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
Please can we spoiler the fisting chat?

I can cope with the slop, but I make no apologies for not wanting to consider why someone would force an entire fist into another person. 🫣

Oh god….the image is repeating on me now like a cheap curry. Make it stop. Lord preserve my sensitive brain 😩🥴
It's a fairly common practice within the lesbian community. I'm sorry it digusts you but you're coming across as a bit homophonic.

• Wow
  • Haha

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Have we costed in the Brabantia storage jars yet? She said they were found in a puddle/chazza shops but I don't believe her. They are quite spendy* and she has a lot of them.

*Admittedly they used to be a little cheaper - around the time she waffled on about them on Twitter (2018-19) Amazon were selling this set for £15.
I believe I included them in with the other similar containers, felt like I was being very generous at £5 each when I recently saw some of the tall ones in Tesco for £18 each, but your price ties up with what I had. Still probably being generous and I don't believe she'd find that many in charity shops matching, she's just lying.
£305 61x (at least) high quality crystal clear food storage containers (shitloads) £5 ea. but go up to £20 ea.

• Wow

Notmycat

Fake recipe gallery would be fantastic.

Is that just for the finished products?

• Haha

Saltfish84

Morning all, procrastinating like mad today so obvs I am here.

Seen some more people aghast and the Scam Cook on Twitter this morning. 😂🫢

• Heart
  • Wow

OwlChampagne

The 5th book was back to colour food photos again and was called Vegan-ish
The tiny thumbnails on my phone look kinda nice, but everytime I click on one and it opens full size, I involuntarily grimace and then wonder what the hell it is.

• Haha

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
A lovely song about a girl with a middle class voice. Funny that!
I don't know why I'm tormenting myself by trying to think how she'd actually sing it. What sort of tune would it have? She'd sing it very earnestly and nasally, but that's all I've got so far.

• Haha