Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
So someone on the haunted bird app is asking for help because her £20 weekly shop isn't going far enough and the poor woman is starving. I'm flippin angry that bloody Jack thinks she can get away with promoting this with it obviously not working. Shut the stupid woman up, she's going to cost lives.
So many people are recommending Jack's food to her. :(

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

GriftyPixie

It’s not even the average that’s that wild for me it’s the sheer volume and the lack of provision for her son. She’s experienced first hand what a monumental leg up intergenerational wealth provides yet has absolutely no interest in passing that privilege on to benefit her child.

It’s funny tho so many social justice tweeters and Insta accounts talk about IGW and Jack has to stay schtuuum! 😳
I absolutely agree. The single most important thing she should have done for her son was to provide him with a stable and permanent home. Instead she actively pursues instability by pissing all of her cash up a wall then begging for cashos because she feels entitled to a house of her own. How about u make sacrifices Jack? Like u already make a cushy living off the backs of others, no-one owes u a house.

Ive worked my backside off for my house and prioritised that over everything else. I work in a high pressured field and as much as I would love to lavish luxury gifts on myself I know that having a cosy comfortable home means more than any Mulberry handbag. She’s reckless for not securing herself a home with all the cash she’s grifted and, even worse, selfish for not providing that for her child.

I should make clear that this isn’t a dig at anyone who genuinely can’t afford their own house - you’re a great parent if u do the best u can in your circumstances ❤ Jack actively pursues chaos though. She doesn’t even try to hide the problems she has from her child - she assumes some sort of weird infantile role judging by her posts

• Heart

Cornelia Hosendove

Morning my loves. Wondering if someone can do a welfare check on all the slopalong participants? I can't summon the courage to look in on it. Someone in this thread just mentioned blending cheese slices & I feel quite unwell.

So, Teemill eh? It is a bottomless pit of confusion isn't? Looks like profit is roughly quarter or less of sale price, so 44 quid hoodie 10 profit, 20 quid teeshite 5 quid etc. So to have 10k profit that first day or so she would have had to have shifted 40 thousand pounds worth of products? Seems that there have been about 6 sightings of the t'shirts etc on sm so I HIGHLY DOUBT THIS IS CLOSE TO CORRECT
Given that one of her twatty fans just proudly posted a pic of their empty food bowl like a toddler asking for praise from mummy I would have expected 100's at least of pics of the merch.
In conclusion. Who Fucking Knows* x

*Jack. Jack knows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

GriftyPixie

Lol the spending really is quite incredible. Particularly when you consider that the photos she uploads offer only a small glimpse into her life. I would hazard a guess that the Tattle list doesn’t cover a fraction of the designer items she owns. Reall
I find the "bit gauche, darling" clip absolutely chilling. I suspect it is a highly personal trigger as a class crossing Frau but it seems so cruel to me. Why would you murmur behavioural correction on the spot to your loved one? If someone really crossed the line somehow, I can understand addressing it later in private but during an interview I would have either laughed along, hooted that "you can't say that" or loudly talked over her to try and redirect the conversation. To be publicly, kindly, condescendingly, told I am gauche would crush me.

Henry Higgins/ Barbara Woodhouse vibes from Leggy there
Agree. I googled Allegra recently to see who she was and, from the clips that I watched, saw a subtle undercurrent of aggression and control that only those who have experienced it can recognise. It made my spidey senses tingle.

I also find the difference in age, wealth, social standing and even physical stature quite chilling. It’s very very off.

• Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I really dislike Allegra. I think she looks like a right gobby, haughty mare. The sort of woman who says stuff like ‘I think you’ll find’ and ‘i have to say I disagree’ and just as the meetings about to finally end ‘can I just say…’
She’s just soooo posh, and embodies a kind of self-assurance that only people born into wealth and privilege can have. I feel like I can sniff out a public school gel in seconds. It’s an aura. Allegra has that aura.

• Heart

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
From a Nigella interview in Saturday's (Toronto) Globe and Mail. Well. Certainly not as enthusiastic as "a force for good in the world". Could Nigella be seeing the light?
20221105_212558.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

threetintender

You have hit the nail right on the head there.

I pushed the boat out & got some brisket as family coming today & turned on my (electric) oven in readiness to pop in.

Took one look at the power usage on my smartmeter - which I only got in June, so this is the 1st time I've been aware of what I'm using.

Was horrified & switched it off. Am cooking the meat on the (gas) hob instead, but have worried about how much that will cost too.

Am now seriously rethinking what to cook in the future. Its terrifying.
Last year I bought an electric pressure cooker and I’m using it many times each week. Brisket is lovely and tender. See if you can get one, I promise you it will pay for itself and you will see an impact on your meter. Also great for batch cooking.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
She does! And she’s a type within a type isn’t she? Like a caricature of an awkward horsey gel in a Miss Marple. The one who runs about in her school hockey kit and always has dirt on her nose.
I’ve worked among the posh and privileged and on the whole good breeding does carry-I’ve genuinely mostly been met with a genuine kindness, respect and warmth working as a cleaner in both the hotels they stay in and their homes. Allegra seems like she’d be persistantly dismissive and rude and I bet she’s horrible to work with in the kitchen. The ex-waitress in me hates her. 😂
Perhaps this is where Jack changed her origin story. Originally middle class fallen by hard times she realised after the breakup she wasn’t properly posh like leggy and then reinvented herself as a Dickensian street urchin?

• Haha
  • Heart

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
As I’ve said before, I knew JM around 2010 in a lesbian online and off social group. Apart from us all noticing that her posts were inconsistent and attention seeking, one close friend from Southend who was not prone to gossip, warned off another friend who was due to go on a date with JM. Here is why:
She said that JM had, a few years back, so perhaps 2007/8, been having a secret relationship with a local woman who was already in a long term lesbian relationship.
So JM was ‘the other woman’. Apparently when JM realised her beau was not the wealthy side of the pair, she dropped the poor one, and set about starting an affair with the rich one!!
When the affair was discovered by the poor one, the couple realised that JM was after money more than the pumble. The couple were both pretty broken by the whole drama apparently.

This happened long before the hunger period, and pre-motherhood, so it seems to me that she’s always been on the lookout for a meal ticket.
With this story in my head, I was not at all surprised to see JM jump at the chance to move into West London and live the high life, and to not consider the implications for her child!

I have no more ‘history’ of JM, unfortunately, but that story alone left me with a fascination of why she was so manipulative. I was quite excited to see her get some fame, as I did think somewhere down the line, they’d be some notoriety…
Thanks for the info frau, this does not surprise me at all. I can only imagine how toxic she was in the lesbian community back then. Please be careful in case she could identify you - she is a vindictive cow.

• Heart
  • Sad

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
A lovely song about a girl with a middle class voice. Funny that!
Can you imagine writing a song that’s basically “Did You See Me On The Telly Last Night” and guilting anyone who didn’t

She'd have to be honest about what she's done and make a genuine effort to make amends to stand any chance at all and I don't think she's capable of that. The other problem she's got is that she has no talent, if she were a really good cook, writer and/or presenter people would be more keen to welcome her back after a period out the limelight because they enjoy her work. She might be able to cling on to some sort of living from a small band of stans and people who've forgotten to cancel their payments for a while longer yet, she might even get the odd media gig simply by being available at short notice but overall I think she's finished.
It’s interesting that last week Fraus were helpfully suggesting ways that Jack could conceivably turn this round - and that this week she tried those methods and THEY FAILED.

The old tricks of distraction (Viennetta) were mocked. She went for the unprecedented apology about Patreon, which was seen as self-serving and incomplete. She followed up with an unprecedented explanation about Teemill, which was seen as suspect, implausible and based on dodgy proof.

Then any benefit from these efforts was blown away because it was so immediately clear, when she couldn’t wait more than 24 hours to announce GRIFTY KITCHEN, that it was a cynical clean-up effort.

She was unable to properly and fully admit her mistakes. She’s shot that chance now. She can’t even apologise any more because her recent apologies have been halfhearted, opportunist and bogus and any attempt to do so in future will be judged in the same way.

Her reputation management efforts have flopped. She is seriously running out of options.

Its all going a bit to shot for her at the minute.
I enjoyed this squig

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
🖼 🎵 💐 Creative Interlude 💐 🎵 🖼
(technically it’s allegedly a song but as she hasn’t provided the Music, we’ll be treating the Lyrics as a poem. About a girl with a “middle class voice” who bought and owned a lot of shit.

E0A49BBA-0B81-4FB8-BEEF-83DE8145E4BF.jpeg
04FE81DF-5D96-4CC2-B60D-9BDAB9B5296A.jpeg
565C6B9A-44C0-4E20-A390-EE1AC839037E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Clovis

VIP Member
I'm still laughing about that guy the other day who bought a tin of baked beans only to discover it contained sauce only.

Made me think.
My mum opened a tin of beans once and only found sauce inside when I was a child. I remember she wrote a letter of complaint to Heinz and they apologized by sending us a great big box of Heinz products.

Spaghetti hoops for everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
I had to do a double take when reading this recipe. The picture makes it look like the mushrooms are huge, portobello style. But the recipe just says normal mushrooms. So I’m assuming this is just a teeny tiny bowl in the picture and, as ever, this recipe wouldn’t fill a tooth let alone 2-4 people!
That whole recipe would only have enough calories for a generous one person meal, and that’s basically through drinking 200ml coconut milk! I never realised just how terribly calorie deficient these recipes are. Shocking.

• Sad
  • Sick

jenny2603

VIP Member
She's supposed to be writing her memoirs 🤢 isn't she? I bet she can't wait, a whole book devoted to talking about herself. Tricky for her though, she'll have to pick a version of events and commit to it...
I bet she can't even manage that. She'll lose a leg to SEVERE gangrene in chapter two only to have two legs by chapter five. The flying monkeys still
won't sense anything is off.

• Haha
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Does anyone else fly into a blind rage at how Jacko words things? I've been lurking here for ages and reading the ridiculous second hand baked beans "recipe" and one of the steps is "rinse the sticky sauce"... and I dunno... it made me want to throw things!

She has such a wanky, feathery strokery way of wording things. I try to just criticise her grifty ways but my god I can't deal with her wording.
To be fair, one of Jack's four grandparents was an immigrant so it's only natural that she'd struggle with English.

• Haha

moldwarp

VIP Member
Even toddlers have to be corralled into her service!!!

Yeah she’s got some serious munching issues tbh. It’s part of her weird self image, in this case she kinda sees herself like Jude from A Little Life or that annoying consumptive bitch from Old Curiousity Shop: this poor fragile disabled traumatised waif who bravely staggers on whilst everyone around her performs heroic acts of self sacrifice to try to keep her alive.

• Haha
  • Sad
I think them's the ones, chapeau! 🕵️‍♂️

£200 Joules womens westbourne luxe chelsea boots brown ocelot

Another day in the canal another factoid learned 👨‍💻

View attachment 1704445

ETA this week we've gone from £130,242 to over £137,000, I'll do the weekly update tomorrow
You're a flipping hero, Forenzy.

I think them's the ones, chapeau! 🕵️‍♂️

£200 Joules womens westbourne luxe chelsea boots brown ocelot

Another day in the canal another factoid learned 👨‍💻

View attachment 1704445

ETA this week we've gone from £130,242 to over £137,000, I'll do the weekly update tomorrow
Brilliant idea plus I picked up these food fraud candidates from the recent discussion, the ones where an enterprising frau realised what she was passing off as her own. Just need to find the pics:

Salmon Pie

Waitrose Parmentier Potatoes

Soup

Greek mezze, dolmades
Co-op summer picnic range… usually 3 for 2

Aunt Bessie's yourshire puddings

Walkers shortbread
Jack's orange peel sugar cookies versus Waitrose amaretti, in May, versus Jack's orange peel sugar cookies in July. 🤷‍♀️

Jack's orange peel sugar cookies versus Waitrose amaretti, in May, versus Jack's orange peel sugar cookies in July. 🤷‍♀️
Sorry, my post is a mess but you get the gist.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59