Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
3B2C5132-3E87-4874-9CB4-58862E585076.jpeg
‘West London Lesbian’ is a bio description I must’ve missed.

D360E7AA-A3DE-445A-B23D-AAC1B5C40715.jpeg

And again-ew.

D92B8595-2BAD-457C-9DE2-3FFFF756DCB1.jpeg

McEvedy shakes her head in pure disbelief at the sheer delusion of her new squeeze.

8FC9C48B-74AE-4860-BF15-83FEA250D490.jpeg

Oh no wait-she’s just as egotistical and mad as her beloved.

CEF15CF5-487C-456E-B54F-86A59DD1508B.jpeg

Yes Allegra-the crushing responsibility of proving nothing to nobody while disparaging the women who fought for your right to exist whilst also fighting for a safer world in general.

9462BF23-8553-4AF1-BD50-1AE810DD05D8.jpeg

Firstly-haha! And yet…Jack-you genuinely do not know how to cook. Remember your own salt anecdote from 40 seconds ago?

670929B4-F89A-4FDA-B337-BE3B6C5B8990.jpeg

Jack admits to a serious offence. She is carrying a weapon with intent.

EB2E85E6-A41F-4AAE-845D-EAE8D8448F63.jpeg

Jack lies a lot about how she felt touching Fass’s I’m sure very smooth chest.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
I’ve actually seen those leopard boots on the Joules website before and I’m fairly sure they were £120.
Thankyou tender one, it's quite eye opening when you consider just the Dr Marten style boots:

£180 Dr Martens 2976 alyson wintergrip chelsea boots brown
£120 Dr Martens willow edition boots
£120 Dr Martens red boots
£189 Dr Martens sinclair boots black
£120 Joules womens westbourne luxe chelsea boots brown ocelot
Total £729
(Shoe total £5087)

It just makes a complete joke of the 'vimes boots index' when the entire premise is how well off people can afford to buy ONE pair of spenny boots instead of poorer people having no option but to buy five pairs of cheap boots
Jack buys FIVE pairs of (essentially the same) spenny boots 🤷‍♀️
My brain cannot process this level of second hand cognitive dissonance
She's having a laugh at everyone's expense

ETA I do need to circle back to the £4k antique chair and a couple of other things so to whoever raised those I'm not ignoring you x

• Wow
  • Heart
Lads I've found my slopalong recipe..... it is something called 'smoky dogs' and involves inexplicably mashing kidney beans into a work surface. As a professional chef frau this is obviously something I do on the regular and sounds totally normal! Please update my list entry.

Still in the throes of Covid and actually now will wait for taste to return so I can enjoy my cooking experience in all it's true glory. Excited!

• Haha

Saltfish84

Petition to have all poetry removed from the thread 😏

First time I’ve watched that Allegra clip. Not nice. I don’t like her. She’s not a scamming charlatan (I think…) but she’s unpleasant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
From a Nigella interview in Saturday's (Toronto) Globe and Mail. Well. Certainly not as enthusiastic as "a force for good in the world". Could Nigella be seeing the light?
View attachment 1708228
Ahahaha 'it's good to be challenged in your assumptions about food' 😂
(My main assumption is that it should be edible tbh).
Yes that must be shade, at last, from Nigella. Still it is her name plastered on Shitty Kitchen.

• Haha

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
As I’ve said before, I knew JM around 2010 in a lesbian online and off social group. Apart from us all noticing that her posts were inconsistent and attention seeking, one close friend from Southend who was not prone to gossip, warned off another friend who was due to go on a date with JM. Here is why:
She said that JM had, a few years back, so perhaps 2007/8, been having a secret relationship with a local woman who was already in a long term lesbian relationship.
So JM was ‘the other woman’. Apparently when JM realised her beau was not the wealthy side of the pair, she dropped the poor one, and set about starting an affair with the rich one!!
When the affair was discovered by the poor one, the couple realised that JM was after money more than the pumble. The couple were both pretty broken by the whole drama apparently.

This happened long before the hunger period, and pre-motherhood, so it seems to me that she’s always been on the lookout for a meal ticket.
With this story in my head, I was not at all surprised to see JM jump at the chance to move into West London and live the high life, and to not consider the implications for her child!

I have no more ‘history’ of JM, unfortunately, but that story alone left me with a fascination of why she was so manipulative. I was quite excited to see her get some fame, as I did think somewhere down the line, they’d be some notoriety…
although that couple must have had a pretty fucked up relationship in the first place if both of them were happy to have a secret affair with a teenager.

• Wow
  • Sad

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
Has Tom Parker Bowles said anything about her before?

Under the 'Review' heading Amazon has 'Jack Monroe is a true food hero. And her books are always as delectable as they are essential'.

I am going to read every carefully worded review as if it is throwing shade now.

Food Hero, that was the award she won recently, wasn't it.
I’ve just been browsing reviews for her books and all the 5* reviews are laid out the same way ( very long, descriptive and wordy, multiple paragraphs each with a space in between) and and the people leaving those reviews are reviewing up to 4-5 items a day with maybe a day or two between review sets. I don’t much about dodgy review systems but I can definitely see a pattern emerging! Compare them to the more genuine looking and sounding 1-3* reviews and it looks even worse.

• Wow

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I can’t remember where it was but I’ve seen Jack trotting out the old thing about how if you give children a range of foods from early on they won’t be fussy eaters. This is only ever said by people who haven’t had the experience of parenting a child who just will not eat anything other than a very narrow range of foods, no matter what you offer them.
Here it is. The whole thing is pretty grim. Both Allegra AND Jack throwing shade at her very young son (As usual when it comes to Jack).

0461ABDD-BFAC-4860-BBCA-560F3BC17039.jpeg
In fact, interchange the underlined for “Mrs. J” and this is pretty much the shit Jack used to post about LJC too.

• Sad
  • Sick

jenny2603

VIP Member
I've had an instant pot for about 6 years - I use it several times a week. Really good piece of kitchen kit if you can stretch to the initial cost.

I bought a cheap airfryer years ago when my son started secondary school. Mainly so he could make himself snacks without putting the oven on, forgetting about it and burning down the house. But we used it loads so last Christmas I bought a Ninja dual airfryer. Yes, it is expensive, but we rarely use the main oven now. So if anyone is looking at buying an airfryer I suggest going for the biggest you can afford. You will use it much more than you think!

Where does the idea that people on benefits don't bulk shop/cook come from? Do they think people are trotting off to the post office every Thursday to cash their giro?!
We're talking about people who have very little contact with people outside their own class. They probably think of the poors as shouty, fat people who don't know how to cook (a bit like Jack and her watching Jeremy Kyle in a tracksuit chat).

• Haha
  • Angry

Potatoes O’Houlihan

Chatty Member
It’s irritating that nothing much has been said about her gushing article about her son’s father where she clearly states he’s been there right from the start and has never left her high and dry.

Then she also mentions all the network of family and cousins who’ve been around since the start as well.
It disgusts me because I always thought it was her against the world - a gritty warrior singled-handedly taking on the system.
What a load of shite.
This alone reveals the lies and the grift, why has the mainstream ignored it? Absolute pisstake. People are so, so stupid.

• Heart
  • Sad

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Wow, she really did a “if you stopped buying avocado toast and subscribing to Netflix you could have a house by now” but with that fuckin ugly hat. Tory.

View attachment 1703065

Interesting that the hat has never been seen again since Harold made his escape

View attachment 1703066
I thought her whole shtick was that she couldn't afford it due to grinding poverty, not that it was about saving pennies for years to buy expensive hats 🤷‍♂️
Really told on herself there, I reckon she just carelessly spunks all her money on expensive shit every month and then ends up with nothing to live on, so feels justified in pretending to be poor because it's a long slog until the next patreon cash drops.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
View attachment 1706287
Yeah and was so heartbroken she was on Tinder and telling 570k of her nearest and dearest (and us) she was apparently about to marry someone else (she’d never actually met) barely 9 days later. Boo.
View attachment 1706268
View attachment 1706289View attachment 1706290
And…
View attachment 1706291
Still, life goes on… 👒 💒 👰‍♀️ 👨‍🏫
View attachment 1706263View attachment 1706265
Oh PS she didn’t deactivate “for a bit” either cos she was gleefully posting about OH on 17th then HE LEFT on 19th. A Sunday when a grenade was tossed in her life (I looked up the day/date combo to be FORENSIC)
View attachment 1706269
View attachment 1706298T
W
A
T

(thanks to @Marmalade Atkins for all the Twitter screenies)
It will forever be fascinating to think what exactly happened in Dordrecht to tip poor old Harold over the edge. And Jack apparently didn't see it coming 😬
It was Dordrecht at the weekend, then she went solo to Edinburgh and intended to wear a bedsheet to an award ceremony, then the planned BBQ on Friday, but dumped on Sunday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
View attachment 1705571
I’m sure it’s been discussed before but newspaper sanitary towels? About as real as Toothpaste For Dinner Man. Talk about a recipe for a chaffed chuff.

Honestly, she’s just exhausting.
Hmm. You’ve never done any of things Jack you disgusting little liar. Time for bed or I’ll be driving to Sarfend through the night to picket the shitty bungalow or tie myself to the railings of the Sarfend Echo until they reveal the truth about this shocking little con artist.

ETA The juxtaposition of those two posts-one £10 jug - part of what we know to be a large assortment of jugs, over a post talking about drinking baby formula, licking stock cubes and using newspaper sanitary towels. Absolutely ludicrous.
Those poverty themes just made me think- Has she just started the first season of Call the Midwife?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Christ, I hope I never get Molly as an enemy.
As long as you don’t start ripping people off on the internet and bullshitting about your entire backstory while spending well over a hundred grand of grifted money on tat, you’ll probably be fine! Molly seems motivated by getting some sunlight onto the murky grifting and revolting class cosplay. As are we all.

• Heart
  • Haha

moldwarp

VIP Member
It's astonishing when you see it all laid out like that - she's just so unaware.

This bit was especially revealing:

OH's lack of contact with her public/online persona seems to have been one of the main attractions for her. Similarly, when I talked to her, she was delighted to hear that I didn't really use Twitter. She's clearly trying to compartmentalise different bits of her life.

(I can't say that I blame her, but she should perhaps try being a bit more subtle about it...)
There was another Frau on here who knew her IRL who also bore witness to the compartmentalising. IIRC, She said Jack would be having a full on mental breakdown on Twitter but simultaneously IRL would be totally fine and not mention anything about it. That’s why I never felt genuine concern about Jacks mental health crisis baiting on Twitter after the first few times she did it. Cos I reckon it’s a ploy for attention and ££££.

• Wow
  • Heart