Jack Monroe #418 Jack's the only person not all up in her niche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squig integrating the Queen of Slop for this idea re making a children's cookery book (with proceeds going to food banks).

I suppose ol Jackie might be involved if they send all said proceeds to her bank account first?

View attachment 1664668
DC3897E5-20CC-43B2-81E4-97C16AD4D89B.jpeg

This squig is actually checking if it’s ok to mention this book. The bar for obsequiousness among her squigs is set very low, but even so, this is depressing.

Also “more than overworked”. If she means Botox, fillers, and other ‘aesthetics’, then yes, it’s ALL TOO MUCH. Otherwise, not so much really.

And that Downing St pic? She looks like a charwoman who’s about to scrub the step, bucket, mop and fag just out of shot.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
View attachment 1664805
This squig is actually checking if it’s ok to mention this book. The bar for obsequiousness among her squigs is set very low, but even so, this is depressing.

Also “more than overworked”. If she means Botox, fillers, and other ‘aesthetics’, then yes, it’s ALL TOO MUCH. Otherwise, not so much really.
Slop recipes? In a book for little kiddies? Not on my watch. Sorry but it needs saying, if consenting adults want to slopgibbon amongst themselves then they should be free to do so but showing kids a pumble is not on.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
View attachment 1664805

And that Downing St pic? She looks like a charwoman who’s about to scrub the step, bucket, mop and fag just out of shot.
The way some of these squigs creep - like a little servile Dobby - reveals that they realise Jack is a snarky, moody vicious cow and they daren't summon her to anger and then reap the wrath of her court of pot-banging, mouth frothing flying monkeys.

If she was a King she'd be Henry VIII. You better believe she'd chop a head and go to war at the drop of a hat, and the fiscal policy blown by all her grandiosity...

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Thank you for the nominations. It is a honour to win. Jack, if you're reading and want to know what winning is like, you can ask me anything.
Hi Jen, how did it feel when you found out you’d won? How did you celebrate?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hi Jen, how did it feel when you found out you’d won? How did you celebrate?
A cheeky chuckle and a chocolate eclair. If I'd lost I would have dyed all my clothes black and made a three tin tender which I would pour straight into a bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
View attachment 1664824
View attachment 1664825
Like two peas in a pod Tories with unfunny stories
I’m bloody bewildered by the choice of mono-boob mini-dress and sleeveless 1930’s workman’s overcoat. Had she not seen sleeve-shoving then? (they are never ‘rolled’ or folded up are they? Always shoved up her arms like she’s just been asked to help birth a lamb)
And I’m assuming that she’s got her Theresa May leopard block heels on? LJC I wouldn’t have let her leave the house if she were mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
what on earth is that daft cow going on about now? Is she planning on storming the Bastille in her leopard print Russell and Bromleys?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.