Jack Monroe #418 Jack's the only person not all up in her niche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @jenny2603 nominated by @Valiofthedolls - your joint prize is tickets to next year's Pink News awards.

Jack didn't win the award she was nominated for at last night's ceremony. She's not yet given us her hot take on the current political turmoil, nor have we seen her response to THAT MAN publishing a children's book, David Walliams doing a series on budget cooking and dog ownership and Tom "Fingers" Kerridge becoming a brand ambassador for the Cotswold Co.

At the end of the last thread, @Brian Butterfield found a tweet where a squig claimed Patreon told them they were suspending Jack's account soon. We wait with bated breath to find out whether that's accurate or not.

Wiki is the pink button up top, please use the words 'thread title' when making nominations. Carry on, everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
I'm somewhat dubious about this. Patreon are adamant that any issues between patron and creator are exactly that, issues between the patron and creator, and if you want a refund you have to take it up with them.

They may suspend an account if there are sufficient complaints and/or card chargebacks (as they're bearing the cost of those chargebacks at the moment), but I doubt they'd tell a random complainer that the creator's account was being closed "soon".

1666266356985.png

• Wow
Reactions: 60
I'd love to believe that Patreon are about to yeet her off their platform (God, imagine the howling and wailing if her single most lucrative grift stream ran dry overnight), but I'd personally take "Claire from Harrogate" with a large pinch of homemade orange peel and dried herb bath salts.

Also, found this while I was looking for something else, and...lol

Screenshot_20221020-115310_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 120
I was a little sad that Jack did not win the Pink News award, as I had this in preparation. 🤪

1666266715980.png

I'm somewhat dubious about this. Patreon are adamant that any issues between patron and creator are exactly that, issues between the patron and creator, and if you want a refund you have to take it up with them.

They may suspend an account if there are sufficient complaints and/or card chargebacks (as they're bearing the cost of those chargebacks at the moment), but I doubt they'd tell a random complainer that the creator's account was being closed "soon".

View attachment 1664598
Yeah, seems unlikely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Inspired by Jack’s daily Twitter bio counter (#thankspaceyoufortheinspoJack)

696 days since Jack last updated her Patreon

272 days since Jack claimed to begin work on the VBI (that was going to “take the weekend”)

260 days since Teemill monies began going to “other charities” with zero updates given

160 days since Jack crowdfunded legal fees for an alleged libel case directly into her personal PayPal account with no evidence of any legal action subsequently taken.

49 days since Jack promised her Patrons an update on the lack of rewards for almost two years and her refusal to address this.

One day since Jack did not win a Pink News award she exhorted her 570,000 Twitter followers to vote for #AWKS
4112A5DA-23BB-4900-9277-E3D44E176910.gif
Edited to be FORENSIC and say “almost” two years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I'd love to believe that Patreon are about to yeet her off their platform (God, imagine the howling and wailing if her single most lucrative grift stream ran dry overnight), but I'd personally take "Claire from Harrogate" with a large pinch of homemade orange peel and dried herb bath salts.

Also, found this while I was looking for something else, and...lol

View attachment 1664623
Just HOW tit at your job are you if you’re working 17 hour days and still can’t afford shower gel. Babe, I strongly (gently) suggest a career change. You’re just not very good at whatever it is that you do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
That's an ex Tattler (or current with a new name) so let's not waste pages on it...
And "but I'd personally take "Claire from Harrogate" with a large pinch of homemade orange peel and dried herb bath salts"

I do get very confused by sm (esp twitter), and who is who etc but -
there is a matching person (name, area, bio) with a long-standing account on another platform, so I think she's real in that sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Afternoon Frauen,
Just heard the word "dire" spoken out loud on the news. Discombobulating.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if Jack will give us her scalding hot take on Truss if she resigns.

I expect she will say something hilarious like calling her BLUNDERTRUSS LOLOLOLOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Squig integrating the Queen of Slop for this idea re making a children's cookery book (with proceeds going to food banks).

I suppose ol Jackie might be involved if they send all said proceeds to her bank account first?

A929F32C-7785-41E4-98E6-02D4E67791B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Awaiting Jack at a podium outside the crappy bungalow to say something important..

And she's gone. Liz, not Jack.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.