Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I agree. I wish a journalist or interviewer would pin her down to the mechanics of it rather than let her get away with 'it's coming! I promise!'. At the very fucking least ask her how much longer it will take.
It may seem irrelevant to most but the VBI is what prompted daft Nigella to signpost people towards Jack's Patreon - 'it will enable her to carry on this vital work' VOM. Well it didn't did it.
Agreed. Nobody has ever even asked her about the mechanics of it, how specifically it would be compiled, how it would work, how updated to ensure it remained live etc. it really does feel like there’s this odd level of infantilizing her where she’s not treated as a peer (which let’s face it, she isn’t) but still given a platform to spout her nonsense.

Same way that the Guardian lets her trot out the same article on being scared of bailiffs and the cold and trauma for years on end, she gets head pats for what everyone knows to be abysmal and misleadingly costed ‘recipes’, her publisher enables her with silly tweets such as encouraging her to be petty about her teachers from years ago. “Oh, Jack, at least she tries” with a little pat on the head in the form of a meaningless award, or a new book, or a blue tick rattle on her behalf now and again.

It’s an embarrassment for a 34 year old woman with a now amongst-teenage child to still be treated that way, and it’s even more mortifying for her to have zero awareness whatsoever of the fact that she is treated that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
That tree pic ... Most people would say:"look at this tree, isn't it beautiful?"

Our Jack says.. "look at my photo, isn't it beautiful?"

Such a needy twat, even trying to steal a tree's thunder

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

Phillipa78

Chatty Member
Here you go. I’ve seen a few things along those lines
Late 2012 from her blog. Quits a job to become self employed, says ALL profits will go to good causes (via her PayPal). contradicts this the following month when she says she’s earning an income from her small business (on her own blog and in the national press)
View attachment 1659877

2013, Guardian. Sainsbury’s campaign: Living wage, rest to tax and charities
View attachment 1659823

2014, Guardian - pays self living wage, saves rest.
View attachment 1659864
I know there are more than this. I’ll dig around.
I've mithered about this before, but you don't pay yourself "the living wage" and then get to separate the tax. What I'm trying to say is that anyone genuinely earning the living wage through PAYE doesn't get to keep it ALL and have a "pot for tax". It's a completely disingenuous way of describing how she's faffed about with her fee from this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 82

Spooons

😳 you mean not a £1 subscriber? 8 squid for years?
I do WISH they’d support another cause tho - TT isn’t the best. It’s become a business & is very god squad. No offence to spiritual fraus but the combination of “Christian duty” & desperate people can be quite toxic imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I even hate the words "Vimes Boots Index". It means absolutely nothing if you don't know about ...Terry Pratchett's books. It feels smug somehow

• Heart

Clarends

Chatty Member
Do we need to start a 'when I hand a book in/when I get an advance I buy one ridiculous thing' list?

Mulberry satchel
Burberry trench coat
a decent pair of boots
butter soft leather leggings
some nice furniture
a good dining table
a Stetson hat
multiple Kate Spade handbags

No wonder she can't get a mortgage.
Nice things for the kids comes top of the list for most parents I'd have thought.

• Sad
  • Heart

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Looooooool Krishmate just called Steve Baker MP a cunt live on telly. He’s just tweeted an apology. Pray for Louisa Jesus Compton.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Madonna_Claws

Screenshot_20221018-235906_Chrome.jpg
It's this particular reply of the 2017 rent chaos that boils my hoops is my aneurysm. She experienced The Pov for what, a couple of weeks at the most. Funny how she was too proud to beg then but isn't now. Really makes you think. Self-employment/freelance work is often a bumpy ride. If you want a regular salary, get a job you stupid cow. "Well, you're just not very nice" - Fuck right off you cheeky fucking grifting cunt.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221018-215947_Twitter.jpg

1. You've made this "joke" before.
2. Give the people funding your lifestyle via Patreon the courtesy of an update, you fucking waster.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Geetbo

VIP Member
I still hang my head in shame every time I think about it.

Little OJ has swiped right on me too (repeatedly, which is a little creepy). Thanks to the canal, I now realise that he's (probably) not a murderer - but I have to wonder what on earth is going wrong in my life if that's the sort of person who finds me attractive. Send long, hard look in the mirror-os.
I think I've spoken before about my friend who had an "encounter" with Owen. Or little Owen as we know him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I love that the clip of her "activism" they used was about 10 years old.

Much campaigning. Such an ally.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I wonder if this is true about Jack's Patreon account being suspended.

I know there are questions about the veracity of the bottom account.
Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 12.26.16.png

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 12.26.09.png

• Wow
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Well done Nemat Sedat. A well deserved win.

Look at that Jack, someone who can draw on lots of campaign activity in their speech and I bet he walks off stage and realises there were things he forgot to mention.

• Heart

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
Interesting that we haven’t heard from a single squig who was paying her the apparently most common amount of £1 per month, isn’t it?