Jack Monroe #417 Hard to play the victim when you’ve ripped people off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she did make a profit from it?! (Sue me, pal).

If it were a service then she'd have stayed online with her free access to the slop recipes. She even fleeced Squigs to give books to the foodbanks.
She's not just a SH1TTER she's a FULLOFSH1TTER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She'll be out the back with the boys and girls from ✨ Essex Celebrity Squad✨.
And all her BODYGUARDS ... Guarding her smol body from big baddies who want her DEAD. After all, she's only a 5' 1.7" wickle pixie - don't know where I got that from though - she rarely mentions it. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
he voted in the Ban on Fracking bill (division was held at 7pm) so depending on what time his speech at the awards is he's probably gone straight there. Or he's cried off and is watching the drama in the Commons and giggling to himself.
Pink News tweeted out his speech 39 minutes ago. He must have voted and gone straight there or maybe he abstained in a pairing arrangement.

Reactions: 22
Pink News tweeted out his speech 39 minutes ago. He must have voted and gone straight there or maybe he abstained in a pairing arrangement.
Tories weren't allowed to pair, they billed it as a three line whip vote of confidence in the PM. MPs were threatened with having the whip removed if they abstained or voted for the ban. And then it all went to pot five minutes before the vote, the three line whip was cancelled, Liz Truss didn't vote and the Conservative Chief Whip and Deputy Chief Whip have both resigned.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oohhh, I think I can feel a chaos brewing. If she doesn't win she'll be in a foul mood! Watch out Kier, anything could happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oohhh, I think I can feel a chaos brewing. If she doesn't win she'll be in a foul mood! Watch out Kier, anything could happen.
Between the Commons shitshow and the possibility of being in close proximity to a Jacksplosion, if I was KS I think I'd get up the road early.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tories weren't allowed to pair, they billed it as a three line whip vote of confidence in the PM. MPs were threatened with having the whip removed if they abstained or voted for the ban. And then it all went to pot five minutes before the vote, the three line whip was cancelled, Liz Truss didn't vote and the Conservative Chief Whip and Deputy Chief Whip have both resigned.
Good God. I'd been getting snippets on Twitter. I've never seen the like. I can't wait for Jack's cold take on it once she's had a chance to see what everyone else thinks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Our smol psephologist will be so disappointed she's not at the Groucho bellowing about Redcar as the country's government collapses

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She must have forgotten this contract shredding stance when they priced Grifty Kitchen at £20. During a cost of living crisis.
And not all authors get 10%-12% royalties. But of course, if that's what *she* gets, then that is the only true rate of payment :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looooooool Krishmate just called Steve Baker MP a bleep live on telly. He’s just tweeted an apology. Pray for Louisa Jesus Compton.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Now Vlad is advising me on combating nail fungus. Is this what tenants might get from living in a Jack-owned flat? Is nail fungus a consequence of eating vegan food? Is it a manifestation of smoldering anger after being passed over for an award? Inquiring minds want to know.

Hmm, someone else on Twitter is saying that Jack won the award.

Pissflaps.
It's the Oscars Best Picture all over again. Will the smol pixie storm the stage with her followers and snatch the award from the hands of the "winner"?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.