Jack Monroe #417 Hard to play the victim when you’ve ripped people off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Untitled.png

Any Fraus out there with good eyes? Can you spot her, I can't. (She may be behind the camera shot, I dunno)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did one of the award winners not come up to get their award just now? I was out having a ciggie so missed most of it.

There was mention of a 'winners room' so perhaps they are herding them into there prior to going up? Might explain why the smol twit can't be seen in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did one of the award winners not come up to get their award just now? I was out having a ciggie so missed most of it.

There was mention of a 'winners room' so perhaps they are herding them into there prior to going up? Might explain why the smol twit can't be seen in the room.
Dr Ranj is tit faced. I'm hooting.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Yeah they couldn't find the winner, I thought Jack was doing a chaos for a moment but it was a different category

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That speech about the NHS was fantastic. Pink News should just call it a night now and quit while they’re ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Pink news obviously get a lot of funding. Thank god for tattle and that there are 18 people watching, otherwise could be a bit embarrassing.

Screenshot 2022-10-19 21.46.26.png

• Haha
Reactions: 67
It looks really warm in there, everyone is looking a bit clammy.

Jack must be sweltering in her three piece ensemble.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Let's hope for the sake of those at her table (and beyond) that she hasn't been wearing it for 3 days this time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Pink news obviously get a lot of funding. Thank god for tattle and that there are 18 people watching, otherwise could be a bit embarrassing.

View attachment 1663255
Likely because their online presence (despite their only having an online presence) is so chaotic that most people can't find the live even when they've looked for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Likely because their online presence (despite their only having an online presence) is so chaotic that most people can't find the live even when they've looked for it.

I think we've missed her category, but it may be uploaded as a video later.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Let’s hope she’s not wearing her “butter soft leather leggings” especially given her rather lax approach to the cleaning of leggings and tights

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That suit gives me ‘I’m a bloke who never wears a suit but my mate is getting married at a golf course and I’m the best man so have just picked one from Moss Bros’ website’ vibes. Of course, the bride would spend the entire time side eyeing him for wearing such a bloody awful tie and ruining the wedding photos. And for showing everyone photos of the groom in a dress on the stag.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Let's hope for the sake of those at her table (and beyond) that she hasn't been wearing it for 3 days this time.
I think the full lingering honk is for voluntary sector workers and others she considers of no use to her. I'm sure she'll make some effort to impress at a media do and at least give her pumble a wash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m still watching the live feed whilst the attendees potter about chatting and have dessert.

No sign of her yet. Probs just in the toilet, powdering her nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think we've missed her category, but it may be uploaded as a video later.
I've scrubbed through the whole thing checking each award and couldn't see her category or anyone in it mentioned, next is the charity auction so must be after that?

Spotted Nemat walking past the camera, no sight of Jack or her tattoos yet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I've scrubbed through the whole thing checking each award and couldn't see her category or anyone in it mentioned, next is the charity auction so must be after that?

Spotted Nemat walking past the camera, no sight of Jack's tattoos yet.
Oh bleeping hell, does it ever end?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(Does the bloke in front of the camera, left bottom corner, know he is on camera? I'd be a bit fuming.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.