Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just perusing Twitter and thought that was oor Jackie cuddling into Sex Tom at the OFM awards.

Turns out it's Tom Grennan.

#easymistake

1665930296033.png

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Killian Fox also did her puff piece after her 2018 OFM award. He went to her place to do the interview; not sure if she was in the crappy bungalow back then?
Itā€™s clear that her house was stuffed to the gills with crap even 4 years ago. ā€œpleasantly clutteredā€, ā€œteetering piles of cookbooksā€. Sheā€™s had 4 more years since then to pile even more tat (and expensive stuff that she makes look like tat) in there.

If I had to guess, ā€œthe worst 24 hours for a long timeā€ is breadcrumbing an excuse for why she now canā€™t move to the one bed flat and has to stay in the worldā€™s longest lease.
77C27A83-5F13-4854-99AF-E8F7CDF91FCE.jpeg

AE950BF9-F431-476E-8401-E60B11C362A8.jpeg

Succinct and to the point
CB0D4355-286A-4143-8011-E0EEFA0DB8D8.jpeg

And OOOOF!!!! šŸ’„
8C7BECF7-2972-4684-8EAE-4EA015F879AB.jpeg
ETA different squigs. I am just too BUSY to squig them all in different colours

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Itā€™s clear that her house was stuffed to the gills with crap even 4 years ago. ā€œpleasantly clutteredā€, ā€œteetering piles of cookbooksā€. Sheā€™s had 4 more years since then to pile even more tat (and expensive stuff that she makes look like tat) in there.

If I had to guess, ā€œthe worst 24 hours for a long timeā€ is breadcrumbing an excuse for why she now canā€™t move to the one bed flat and has to stay in the worldā€™s longest lease.
Just been perusing Jack's twitter media tab, look at the massive John Lewis boxes in "the tit heap"

1665930604438.jpeg

I noticed she's wearing the exact same Nike vapormax 360 trainers here as she did to the awards

1665930718548.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
"things are tough..." Etc, just shows how self centred and inward looking she is.

"Things are tough, darlings, and so are you" would have sounded so much better

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Coming from the past; after reading this I have cancelled my yearly Guardian sub. Thatā€™s Ā£95 theyā€™ll be losing - duck them if they think they deserve it based on that article with JM. Truly shocking. I am really upset that this sort of puffery tit in the media makes her feel iron-clad and above criticism. duck you too Jack, you horrible lying narc charlatan.
I usually pop to the nearest M&S on a Sunday morning to pick up some nice bits for the week. Today I saved that money and we are going out for lunch instead. Not sure if I can live without cheese tasters though or their pizza deal.
ETA I know it wonā€™t have any impact but it makes me feel better.
Is there a list of Jack's 'enablers' so I can ensure I'm not using them? I have no interest in using products or services that support her grift (to a greater or lesser extent). They can all get in the bin.

The Guardian - writer
The Observer - awards
M&S - award sponsor
United Agents - agent
Pan Macmillan - publisher
Bluebird - publisher
DIVA Magazine - awards
Pink News - awards
Samsung - ad work
Edinburgh International Book Festival - platform
BBC News - platform
BBC politics live - platform
BBC Scotland - platform
5 News - platform
Scottish Greens - platform
Good Morning Britain - platform
Amazon Home of Black Friday Pop-up, London - book promotion
Mumsnet - cooking videos
Tortoise - platform
The Independent - Ā£5k scam story
The Express - writer
GQ - writer
Hellmann's, Del Monte, Linda McCartney, Netflix, Superdrug, Sainsbury's - corporate deals
Lorraine (ITV) - cooking videos
ITV News - platform
Metro - grenfell article
Penguin - publisher (a year in 120 recipes)

Can only think of these after a quick whip round (caffeine required)
Not sure if this is allowed (?) but I'd be interested in knowing more from the more experienced fraus.
I mean companies/organisations rather than people (like say Nigella or Jay), I think that's a separate argument. Also not things like Teemill or Patreon where she's just using their service, or things she just likes.
Maybe ex-enablers (e.g. Sainsbos) could be on a different list and clemency granted for those before the grift was widely known, but not if they still continue.

ETA what coincidental timing

1665931081665.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm honestly borderline on what's more offensive about that thread title, the words or the apostrophe.
It makes it sound as though dildo is a (very unlucky) person.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is she going on about swimming pools and jags for? We all know she can't swim (blamed on her mother) and can't drive (blamed on roundabouts) so why the duck would anyone accuse her of having either of them?
Why is this her motherā€™s fault please? I cant find the reference to check.

We had receipts recently of her father talking about all the jolly fun sporty things he like to do with his children, like rollerskating and swimming, so Jack should be able to bob about a bit, at least?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
lol

eyar, listen up Monroeā€¦

Youā€™re an irritating narcissist with a publishing deal, in a Burberry trench paired with Tiffany earrings, sat ranting in your big posh house, complete with original art work from one of the worlds most famous living artists. Your only apparent ā€œresistanceā€ against the system is apparently (barely) cooking horrible inedible food for the scruffs in tracksuits (your words) and whose biggest adversity to date is that time someone said they didnā€™t like the look of ya mums spuds. Youā€™re notā€¦I repeat you are NOTā€¦Nelson Mandela

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.