Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I vaguely knew who Stephen Bear was from ‘just tattoo of us’ which was an awful yet strangely compelling programme. I was curious to see what his thread was about, and it is not what I was expecting! Some people will do anything to cling onto their minor fame. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Well I’ve just dived into a Zoopla rabbit hole of bungalows in Thorpe Bay and even listing from lowest price first I can’t see a single one I’d describe as “modestly sized”. Jack’s must be the exception that proves the rule 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Children of narcissists everywhere can hear the familiar refrain of "after everything I've done for you" in every syllable of that parting shot.

• Sad
Reactions: 61
I know we say ‘who dat?’ a lot on these threads, but the Cooking on a Bootstrap cover is probably the photo of Jack that looks the least like Jack. The tool belt is bleeping hilarious too. It’s like ‘how do we make this more butch? Ah yes, stick a tool belt on there.’ Have we ever seen Jack use tools or fix a single thing? Even Cotswolds comes pre-assembled.
Well, thank god for that, otherwise we'd have her blowing up the neighbourhood with her gas radiators. 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 34
May be they are thinking that Jack will be popping round to asda to mop up the milk?

It won't be. It will be a cleaner on close to minimum wage. So much for effective protest.
The one in Edinburgh was in Waitrose, in one of the poshest areas. Seems only right that Jack is informed. Edinburgh being her second home and so well loved 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jack is a pathetic ridiculous mare. Anyway,
what have you ninnies done to me? I never used to be (unsuccessfully) googling ‘Stephen Bear penis at 4am 🤷‍♀️ This can’t be healthy

• Haha
Reactions: 53
They were 🔺 recently but I can't find the post now. Shall start adding the post links to the stocktake spreadsheet.
I just worry that with generic items like that we are being definite that they cost x, if she hasn’t displayed a label or unique feature then we’re stating it as fact when it’s just a guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ With a Viv (rip) item we can truly 🔺 the cost

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just look at this smug twit.
Screenshot_20221016-140931_Chrome.jpg

What in the 'someone rolled up in a pub carpet about to be popped into the boot of a Ford Mondeo enroute to Epping Forest' is going on here pals?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 110
I just worry that with generic items like that we are being definite that they cost x, if she hasn’t displayed a label or unique feature then we’re stating it as fact when it’s just a guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ With a Viv (rip) item we can truly 🔺 the cost
Perhaps put a baseline figure on items like that - I think the fact that they are real leather (as opposed to vegan bananaskin or pvc) came from Jack herself ? So even a non-designer pair are currently £495 which is still nuts.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Just look at this smug twit.
View attachment 1654691
What in the 'someone rolled up in a pub carpet about to be popped into the boot of a Ford Mondeo enroute to Epping Forest' is going on here pals?
I think that set of pictures is great in terms of taking the absolute piss. But I'm not sure that the others deserved it. Joe at least manages to let you know he knows it's ridiculous. Jack's serious face makes you think she believes it.

I don't know what the thinking was behind it, it's just disturbing to me. Yes we should recognise people that are doing good stuff, but literally sticking them on a pedestal is what leads to, well, Jackism.

No bleeping pedestals for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
what have you ninnies done to me? I never used to be (unsuccessfully) googling ‘Stephen Bear penis at 4am 🤷‍♀️ This can’t be healthy
I am starting to think she believes all her lies. Only way any one could keep up this level of deceit!...

I, too, succumbed to the Stephen Bear rabbit hole. Although, there were no rabbits and plenty of holes - including a sex machine and to be honest I used to think he was a bit of a cheeky chappie but he is something else all together 😳😳😳😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
You can easily tell she isn't in a 'modest bungalow' by looking at the hundreds of photos she's posted of it. The huge dining room, kitchen, front room and bedrooms are all over her Instagram. As is both of her bathrooms (Yes, she has 2) the landing that is so big she photographed it being used as a library and the 3 huge hallways (Yes, 3) Oh and the huge staircase that is no way spiral as she previously stated.
And that's not including the huge garden and outbuildings.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Just search tattle. He doesn’t really have one any more

On topic, Jack is particularly tragic today. Mansion with Jags on the driveway is a new version of “tell me where these millions the websites say I have are hiding” Jack we’re criticizing your spending habits not making ridiculous overblown claims

Jack:

Canal: no

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Delighted to see we finally got the Dublin profile piece which took place on the 7th of September. I had written it off as bullshit weeks ago now. (Worklog with dates here https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...holding-her-up-like-simba.33924/post-11970326)

I'm not adding the profile piece to this month's worklog as that transpired last month.

Screenshot_20221016_143238.jpg

I am so glad Jack has been recognised by readers for all that she does for everybody. Hard work really pays off!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.