Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Groucho Maverick Award

£10,000, life membership and a sculpture

Jack was a judge in 2018.

Scroll down to 2013 (bypassing the picture of Jack with her tits hanging out of a red and black dress) and Jack was shortlisted but didn't win. Nominees might have been given some form of membership though?

She really does love getting her tits out, doesn’t she??

In other news, thought this might be of interest to the fraus

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m just going to PUT IT HERE WITHOUT A SPOILER
26332576-61B1-4269-B8BC-8166B3253BD4.jpeg

I will never get over the contrast between her own pics of herself and other people’s pics of her. Or her utter inability to dress herself

Not mocking her appearance AT ALL but that airbrushing/photoshop has not done Jack’s waps any favours. That right one looks like an escaping ganglion. Who did that to you Jack?! Had their photoshop skills LEFT?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I'm not a tit gal in general but I feel positively ill with how much of hers I've seen. She needs the real life equivalent of a spoiler tag on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1658179
I will never get over the contrast between her own pics of herself and other people’s pics of her. Or her utter inability to dress herself

Not mocking her appearance AT ALL but that airbrushing/photoshop has not done Jack’s waps any favours. That right one looks like an escaping ganglion. Who did that to you Jack?! Had their photoshop skills LEFT?

I mean, just wearing clothes that actually fit her would be a good start.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sick of these celebs who should run the government lists. But seeing as Jack neither works nor has a pension I think she’s a particularly bad choice.
70D68E11-3213-4C98-931D-1430A76A9993.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
View attachment 1658179

I knew I’d seen that outfit before.

AAE25822-9A92-4D2C-A0B8-AD2AFA86E685.jpeg

Kat is iconic and pulls it off though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Who or what is Supertanskii, pray? I would Google it, but... I fear I might sully my search history.

Is it like a rear foofoo?
Off Topic

Oh God. This is a bit delicate but Supertanskiii met Rear Foo Foo Guy for a pint recently, people made jokes about it and she went nuts. The police, several MPs, lawyers and a startled author have now been drawn into the whole thing. You'll get more detail on the Russ in Cheshire thread.

On Topic

Jack Monroe is an arse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1658179

Kat Slater’s looking rough
Aaagh I keep getting beaten to it. My hot takes are almost as bad as Jack’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 1658179

It's Corry's Chesney in drag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Spenny List
I have been having a scroll on insta because I'm sure she has a yellow Joules jacket @That Forensic Man . I found it and a few other things. More bloody make up in homemade Lego boxes. And the bloody Quality Street! One thing I do know, is she's had a massive delete recently.!
I think the flamingo shirt was Adsa, and £12-£15.
The Tesco cups look like there's 6 in the pic and reflections. And the to do list at the end just made me 🦉...oh eta: Google partnership speaking gig!!
Screenshot_20221017-221656_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221017-221558_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221017-221429_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221017-221330_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221017-221206_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221017-215347_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221017-215623_Instagram.jpg

20221017_223519.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Just the two thoughts on this

“It’s not in Jacks nature to turn up empty handed” (shhhhh no one tell the patrons!)

I can’t even imagine how hard it would be to fake a gracious hostess face if someone turned up to my house with microwaved gone off salmon in a jar.

Sometimes it’s better to be empty handed.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Spenny List
I have been having a scroll on insta because I'm sure she has a yellow Joules jacket @That Forensic Man . I found it and a few other things. More bloody make up in homemade Lego boxes. And the bloody Quality Street! One thing I do know, is she's had a massive delete recently.!
I think the flamingo shirt was Adsa, and £12-£15.
The Tesco cups look like there's 6 in the pic and reflections. And the to do list at the end just made me 🦉...oh eta: Google partnership speaking gig!!
View attachment 1658220View attachment 1658221View attachment 1658222View attachment 1658223View attachment 1658224View attachment 1658226View attachment 1658227
View attachment 1658241
EC47DDA4-BF28-4FF4-B65F-55B0FF2F4D0A.jpeg

The mistletoe! I’m in bewildered awe at the raging delusional self confidence and her unshakable belief someone will walk in, see that museum of sad hoarded food, and still want to kiss her

ETA “fancy teabags” (PS @Geetbo I’m watching you, no naughty comments about elaborate teabagging. WARNED)
010C9111-1313-4656-A9BD-CC802F4B286F.jpeg
I

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I actually think she'd be much happier if she went full Thatcherite yuppie, i.e. chasing money, self-promotion and connections with no pretence of a selfless motive.

*Okay, maybe not happier, but more honest about her aspirations.
She might actually work a bit too, if she was doing that. At the moment, I think she sacks a lot of it off because eww, Poors. She doesn't want to have to deal with them, and has no concept of actual poverty, hence her overly dramatic stories about old men eating toothpaste, and her beyond Dickensian tales of the Poverty.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.