Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also got CCJs on her credit profile which would make getting a mortgage a complete ball ache. I think you’re onto something!
Speculation of course but this is why I reckon she goes after wealthy men/women. She knows she doesn't stand a chance of getting a mortgage on her own due to her CCJs (which seem to be spread over a long enough period she may well be fucked for life) so her only hope of the type of house she thinks she deserves is a big grifted deposit contribution + wealthy partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Vociferously? Made we should buy her a dictionary for Christmas, the silly pretentious woman. Also - a FISTFUL of thyme? Really? So that alllll you can taste afterwards is thyme and nothing else? Or maybe she doesn't know what thyme looks like, or maybe (2) she means a sprig. Who knows.
VIGOROUSLY--she meant vigorously. Sweet baby Jesus, that's been bugging me all day.

That, or I'm picturing Jack standing at the kitchen sink, announcing loudly to all near and far, "I'M RINSING CARROTS!!! LOOK AT ME, RINSE RINSE RINSE!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 69
This is actually a great advert - I want to see it in the wild! My GP is good but has started to get a bit annoyed (can’t help having a condition with no proper treatment, that medication science has studiously ignored for decades, soz.)
Our health should be a partnership between us and our healthcare providers. Yes, they're the medical experts but we're the experts in ourselves. (Mainly. Obviously sometimes we're in denial about addictions etc)

Reactions: 27
Our health should be a partnership between us and our healthcare providers. Yes, they're the medical experts but we're the experts in ourselves. (Mainly. Obviously sometimes we're in denial about addictions etc)
I’m fed up of being my own expert, I want actual treatment from a different person

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Alcohol and withdrawal from alcohol can also cause heart irregularities, due to throwing out the electrolyte balance in the body, screwing with the nervous system, and/or the anxiety it induces. That said, I don't much believe the alcohol part of her story, so as usual, WFK!🤷‍♀️
I’ve thought about this too for a long time.

I think she probably binged or drank a bit too much like a lot of people in her 20s, but I think she’s avoiding booze now because she acted a total bellend when pissed.

You can imagine what an insufferable tit she is after a few drinks can’t you!

I think she was told on no uncertain terms by her exes, family, brands who she works with etc to knock the drink on the head because she can’t handle it. She’s never shown any remorse for anything so I doubt she’s ever had beer fear.

It’s now a useful crutch / diversion tool / attention beacon / tool in her armoury to defend her crappy behaviour and nobody wants to be the person who drove Jack back to the bottle.

Attention seeking manipulative little liar. As per.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
And the Calvin Klein bra. Not budget for lightbulbless povvos.

I'll never understand Jack's constant denying herself, and advocating the same for others, one of cooking's great simplest joys - frying onions 🤷‍♀️ It gets the whole cooking process going and whets appetites even if you thought you weren't hungry.
Such basic bloody stuff.
Almost like she doesn't understand cookery.
Yes! It truly is a joy! 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
VIGOROUSLY--she meant vigorously. Sweet baby Jesus, that's been bugging me all day.

That, or I'm picturing Jack standing at the kitchen sink, announcing loudly to all near and far, "I'M RINSING CARROTS!!! LOOK AT ME, RINSE RINSE RINSE!!"
LOOK AT ME, RINSE RINSE RINSE!! for thread title nomination.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Doesn’t she usually have a directly related poem to wistfully quote to herself whilst performatively carrying out a task?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Found the wood bluetooth speaker
£180 House of Marley Get Together Bluetooth Speaker
And the copper floor lamps
£140 2x Wilko Blair Floor Lamp Cream And Copper
The piano lamp matches French mid century (and not much else)
£270 French mid century brass piano lamp (closest match)
Tripod spot lamps
£370 2x Alfred Tripod Floor Lamp Natural Wood

Easy £960
Definitely has one addiction - shopping.

Reactions: 34
Yes, I’ll often write Frauen but in my head it encompasses “… and Herren and Therren”. Like “alright lads” but an actual organic collective noun born of Jack’s narc fury.

It’s funny having loads of v new Frauen because old stuff like the rat tail etc springs up and you realise that what was probably a very real breakdown in early 2020 was a reaction to being called out for what she is: she absolutely couldn’t stand that a group of people from across the political spectrum were calling out her tit in what was, at the time, this relatively little-known forum. And since then she’s had so many chances to reflect and change her behaviour and do a bit of damage control but instead she chose to double down on her lies and horrendous pov persona, resulting in HH2 and an agonising cancellation.

Owning Tattle by engineering your own downfall is quite the flex, though, gotta hand it to you Jackie.
"Frauen und Herren und Therren" for thread title? ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Aside from liking random shite (and occasionally some good tweets), going on Twitter every day just to update the ‘days sober’ count in your bio is an odd carry on? What’s the point; who’s it for?

Well, it has only been one (1) day of updating, so far.

*of course, I’m not knocking anyone truly sober for X days, it’s a wonderful achievement.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.