Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah. My first few takes.
The Grouch phoned her. The doctor said ‘You’re a drunk

Shit-talking in front of the kid

and more immediately after it’s pointed out little one is in the room.

How the hell is she still going???

Reactions: 80
She’s also got CCJs on her credit profile which would make getting a mortgage a complete ball ache. I think you’re onto something!

Reactions: 46
Does she have a 1W microwave or something? The dear frau who microwaved a plum in the name of forensic canal research still makes me hoot.
I think her microwave is a cardboard box turned inside out to make a cardboard box, with a bed-warning oven tray pinged inside to make a microwave.

Reactions: 59
She says near the beginning that she has a heart condition. Really? Another ailment to add to the crumbly bones etc

Reactions: 33
Reactions: 42
She says near the beginning that she has a heart condition. Really? Another ailment to add to the crumbly bones etc
I think she's forgotten that one. She made a big play of it when she claimed she was going to run a marathon but she doesn't mention it much these days.

Reactions: 43

Reactions: 30
She has pseudo-arthritis, which is...not arthritis
She pretended she had three heart attacks which is an evil thing to do to the people who love you.

Reactions: 53
She pretended she had three heart attacks which is an evil thing to do to the people who love you.
Also, implying she has an actual heart is a whole other form of cosplaying.

Reactions: 65
Let’s face it, every single thing she pretends to be or have is an evil thing to do to the people who love you.

As is her behavior/the vast majority of what she actually does.

Reactions: 29
I think she's forgotten that one. She made a big play of it when she claimed she was going to run a marathon but she doesn't mention it much these days.
Didn't she have several "suspected" heart attacks? I seem to remember a photo of a heart monitor.

Reactions: 32
OK, I'm a sample size of one but my doctor and other medical professionals have never called me a drunk (or even an alcoholic). This would be completely unprofessional and may deter someone from seeking help.
They're more likely to call her a
cunt
than a drunk

Reactions: 35
If she does ever produce anything (which I doubt), she will be a complete laughing stock.
She doesn’t actually understand what an index is, or what it does, or the importance of the methodology. Even if she did, the fact that she’s asking people for data over the last 2+ years shows she hasn’t a clue. It will just be a long list of radically out-of-date items, and no use to anyone.
It is baffling how she somehow thinks she can better the work of research economists with advanced degrees in the subject.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.