Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mme Coco

What does she mean by ‘Keep coming back’? I don’t understand (I’m a bunch of Potatoes, after all...). Thank(space)you x
Old timer AA Frau here 👋🏻 It’s something said at the end of most meetings often followed by ‘..it works if you work it’. Not that Jack is following the Steps in any meaningful way, otherwise she would have taken inventory, admitted her shortcomings and made amends starting with sorting out her Patreon binfire and not being such a massive dick to people online.

My personal aneurysm was the posting of a private text chat with a newcomer many threads back breaching AA safeguarding guidance to say nothing of anonymity. She may have not had a drink for 475 days, but that does not make her sober. I really want to see her turn this around, but it was her drama spinning and performative AA bollocks that brought me here and here I’m staying until I see her make some sort of amends.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

SmolWarrior

Many pages behind sorry but often think of our gender divide and how self fulfilling it may have been when many years ago we got misogynistically / probably classistly labelled as tragic haus fraus by Jack & adopted the term ourselves. Not saying there’s anything wrong with that but imagine blokes may have thought it’s not for them hence why we see fewer here? What was first 🤯 in seeing the Twitter uprising was scrolling through likes and follows of AM or anyone who speaks out it’s absolutely rammed with blokes? Like where have you lot been all this time! And not just online blokes like journos or shitposters you’ve got random Hammers and other such sports blokes in there too. Maybe they’re less scared of being doxxed or threatened by Jack hence liking under their gov names though whereas women might be liking under semi anonymised accounts? It’s interesting isn’t it. Welcome all men tho ✌
Also a man but very happy being an honorary Frau and a mendacious ninny. Boo, I guess?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

SmolWarrior

I think this is the best visual representation of why I stopped reading the Graun years ago

View attachment 1653988
Coming from the past; after reading this I have cancelled my yearly Guardian sub. That’s £95 they’ll be losing - fuck them if they think they deserve it based on that article with JM. Truly shocking. I am really upset that this sort of puffery shit in the media makes her feel iron-clad and above criticism. Fuck you too Jack, you horrible lying narc charlatan.

• Heart

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Save money on the your bills this winter by wrapping up warm in the velvet cape at award photo shoots
More money saving tips in Grifty Kitchen, pre-order now for January

1665910052102.png

• Haha
  • Wow

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Yes, and isn’t this person who grinds corn now our Queen TD?
I happen to think she had the measure of Jack a very loooong time ago.
She is such a fucking attention seeking throbber isn’t she, and she always has been.

I wear one of those life cards to monitor my arrhythmia a few times a year. You wear it at home and then hand it in to the cardiologist to review. You do NOT get one for a suspected heart attack - you’re admitted and put on an instant ECG. In fact if you went to your GP and said you had an ectopic beat or chest fluttering etc you’d be likely given one - I don’t believe for a second she had a heart attack, I’ve spent enough time at the cardiologists myself to know how it goes. Shes never mentioned it since and yet has been jogging, something I’m not allowed to do (exercise I mean - I can’t walk!) and bought a smoothie maker, which would simply increase your fructose intake - the healthy heart diet is fish, green veg and good fats focussed with a reduction In all sugars and red meat. You get given a plan when you leave hospital.

Tricksy Jack was sympathy fishing with a SUSPECTED heart attack when in all honesty you could go into A&E with a headache and class it as a SUSPECTED brain tumour just because you had your bloods done. Everything she does is rinsed for maximum sympathy points and it infuriates me as I never,ever post on SM when I’m in hospital or in pain or worried because I don’t want all the poor yous and I’m focussed on recovery.

She is literally the only person I can say with confidence is lying about being disabled. As a disabled Frau, it angers me more than the poorfishing.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
“I started drinking in 2012 when I was on the dole — Sainsbury’s basics lager — and I never quite stopped. Jonny had no idea.”

And there we have it. Her 'poverty' was exacerbated by drinking and I reckon her parents weren't involved because she knew what they'd say about a daughter who put booze before their grandson.

• Sad
  • Wow

Hope&Glory

I have not. I only ended up here after idly googling whether anyone else knew JM was full of shit, and I haven’t LEFT - but nor have I ventured to threads about other individuals except the rear foo foo onanist (🤢). I’ve never bloody heard of any of the other ones who pop up in the popular threads, and I don’t think I want to either (dare I google Stephen Bear?). JM brought me here because I sort of knew her, so I know she’s been lying for a long time, but I thought she was a one-off - is her schtick a whole modern phenomenon then?
I'm here for a similar reason, as I've mentioned before in a prev thread I have close friends who are also friends of JM & I've become increasingly worried that with those who are very kind & generous, she has pulled the wool over their eyes a lot which makes me angry tbh.

• Sad
  • Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Toot Toot.

It's Saturday night with a shiny new thread. Thank you @jenny2603 for nominating this Squig quote for our new thread title, you get Jack's goodie bag, yoink.

Jack attended the Observer Food Monthly awards and the readers voted her to be their Food Hero. Nice. She wore her Diva suit badly, with chunky trainers. Not a good look.

She hasn't thanked anyone yet for this award, but did post a photo to Insta, the 24 hours after the awards were truly awful and she's breadcrumbing some shit. Ergh.

Please stay on topic, and welcome all newbies, hiiiii, please check out our wiki full of Jack FACTS, it's a ride and a read.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

MistyWindows

VIP Member
That photoshoot makes me cringe myself inside out.
She looks like a kid trying to recreate a Renaissance painting with a Primark blanket for a class project.
2280B0E3-F95E-4860-9087-34BCBA0AAFAD.jpeg

200E29E3-C394-4276-922B-C8BA97C7F72C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 83

houseofhoop

VIP Member
A Jackfan has written this to the guy who said he's 728 days sober but that he doesn't bang on about it.

View attachment 1656551
That is awful, and I imagine our dear Jackie will not step in to chastise this poster.
This is as good as saying ‘some lives have more value than others’
Which my dad once said to me; hence why I no longer speak to him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Apologies if another Frau has already said this but I’ve been away from Tattle for 24 hours & it looks like it’s all been happening so catching up, armed with a very stiff drink! But she says here “house” not bungalow - given she’s trying to disprove her wealth, wouldn’t you call that out rather than the (frankly ridiculous) comment about five Jags.

Make it make sense 😫
Honestly, the ~I can't possibly be privileged, I don't have multiple Jaguars in the driveway and nor do I even have a swimming pool~ may be what does me in. Signed, someone happy in her one-bed flat forever home 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

Katkat

Chatty Member
I actually like the way the piece is written. It makes her sound like a narcissistic knob. I especially like ‘The police, she says, have advised her…’ I imagine the ‘she says’ was written with a roll of the eyes. Maybe I just think that because she is a narcissistic knob though 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Genuinely quite embarrassing that she spent her own (or I guess her Patron’s…) money getting to Dublin for an interview where she clearly spent 2 hours complaining about “abuse” and the other hour self-aggrandising, and the outcome is this slightly baffled two-pager with an old photo in which she looks boxy as fuck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81