Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I messaged her a while back with this pamphlet from AA https://www.aa.org/understanding-anonymity
This is when she was posting about bringing biscuits to her meetings and how much everyone’s loves her there - I got a reply from her saying she wasn’t doing anything wrong 🤷‍♀️ So unfollowed her and been trying to ignore everything she’s been doing but see she’s still using her sobriety for content. I can’t imagine her at meetings she’d drive me mad
This is super interesting, thanks, and shows just how frequently she’s completely disregarding the principle of anonymity. She’s posted pictures from restaurants she’s named and said she’s been with fellowship groups at them, which means that anyone in that restaurant at the same time might have seen someone they know, thus outing that person. Her ridiculous shit about biscuits prompted multiple potentially vulnerable group members to out themselves to her 500k+ followers just for a nod from her.

“Is this about the message or the messenger” particularly interesting. Jack’s tweets contain nothing about the reality of AA, just mythologising about her own legendary bravery and resilience. If she’s read this leaflet and genuinely considers she’s done nothing wrong there are quite serious issues with her reading comprehension. Thick narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Lazarus

VIP Member
Interesting that here she describes the stans who message her as “sycophants” (or maybe psychopaths?!)

View attachment 1656518

This is actually a very very interesting article in a lot of ways, particularly as you can tell the journalist thought she was a complete tit so challenged her on a few things and just let her to run her mouth off. it’s full of nonsense, pettiness, unpleasantness and downright lies. She comes across as a right arse.

There’s some pretty damning stuff in here, some of it a bit upsetting re her son and pets, so click with care.
PS It’s also very clear from this why she didn’t say a word when her local MP was killed in his constituency.
Everything in this part is turning my stomach.
In the kitchen, recipes are scrawled on the tiles, and a line of tape on the floor marks where her seven-year-old son Jonny isn’t supposed to cross while Monroe is cooking. As Monroe makes lunch (pasta with Waitrose cast-off mushrooms), he repeatedly trespasses and keeps interrupting his mother’s train of thought. (“Do you want more kids?” Monroe jokes later, imitating the many people who’ve asked her that. “No, my maternal instincts are stretched thin already.”)

Also:
I had to crowdfund my rent this month.

And then, on writing to her Tory MP:
She wrote to Duddridge when her housing benefit was suspended, and “he put his neck out for someone who would be considered the enemy”.
Why would he think of her as an enemy??

• Angry
  • Sad

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
475 days sober, my eye. I've had enough of her. Coked up, vile narcissistic gobshite. As mentioned previously earlier in the thread re her AA antics. I was relatively new here when she shared that text from a fellow AA attendee, that was very very dangerous of her to do that. I've been around AA and meetings for a while...you just don't fucking do it. I'd cast the bitch out. Sorry, I'm angry.

• Heart
  • Sad

MooBelle

VIP Member
View attachment 1654012

OH FUCK OFF, JACK. You’re NOT an “economist” you’re an arrogant deluded fantasist twat.

Also, that’s the first I’ve heard of her 2020 full on breakdown. Or is it? I can’t keep track of them anymore.

You know, even if that’s an old interview, the truth about the ONS has been out publicly for a month now and the dodgy stuff even longer. That only went to press this week, so they had ample opportunity to edit and truncate that piece, and chose not to but to laud her and publish her lies instead. I’m amazed there’s not a link to the tip jar at the end.
She claimed she had Burn Out which is a lie and an insult. My husband had Burn Out a decade ago and had to take early retirement and still isn't 100%.
It is a debilitating and frightening condition that takes over your life and those around you.
Jack posted a couple of selfies pretending to cry in an effort to get Louisa back. This was the sideboard humping era of 2020. Apparently as Louisa wasn't running back to the shitty bungalow after seeing Jack pose in hideous underwear she pretended to have a mental illness and wail on Twitter.
She's vile.

• Heart

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
We’ve got men, non-binary and women but Frauen makes a good plural, plus unlike a lot of internetland we manage to be united by a common cause
Yes, I’ll often write Frauen but in my head it encompasses “… and Herren and Therren”. Like “alright lads” but an actual organic collective noun born of Jack’s narc fury.

It’s funny having loads of v new Frauen because old stuff like the rat tail etc springs up and you realise that what was probably a very real breakdown in early 2020 was a reaction to being called out for what she is: she absolutely couldn’t stand that a group of people from across the political spectrum were calling out her shit in what was, at the time, this relatively little-known forum. And since then she’s had so many chances to reflect and change her behaviour and do a bit of damage control but instead she chose to double down on her lies and horrendous pov persona, resulting in HH2 and an agonising cancellation.

Owning Tattle by engineering your own downfall is quite the flex, though, gotta hand it to you Jackie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
They're more likely to call her a
cunt
than a drunk
I love that in Jack-world medical professionals either cup your face softly, gently and lovingly, or bluntly snarl the lyrics of Fairytale of New York at you.

I’m sure there’ll be a multiple deleted blog posts and tweets somewhere about the time she was lying on a drip in a hospital bed and someone (a Doctor, her evil Tory brother, Michael Portillo, Old Chief, Edwina Currie, a random middle aged woman passing by) called her “a bum, a punk” and “an old slut on junk” too.

• Haha

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Monroe did attend the awards ceremony. The lack of tags and fawning photographs can only be read one way: that she is toxic and people want to protect their own reputations by giving her a swerve.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I actually like the way the piece is written. It makes her sound like a narcissistic knob. I especially like ‘The police, she says, have advised her…’ I imagine the ‘she says’ was written with a roll of the eyes. Maybe I just think that because she is a narcissistic knob though 🤷‍♀️
There's also a reference to her getting sober in 2018, and then also it says that in 2020 she was still drinking. I don't think the inclusion of the quote about how she's not got loads of Jags in her driveway does her any favours either - it's kind of nodding to the allegations that she's not poor but obviously her idea of not poor (ie having tonnes of fancy cars and a swimming pool) is so OTT that it actually works against her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
That's extremely embarrassing for whoever wrote that article. So many Jack tropes: the exhaustion, the former 90 hour working weeks, even, "It's coming, I'm on it" for the as yet non-existent VBI 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
View attachment 1654012

OH FUCK OFF, JACK. You’re NOT an “economist” you’re an arrogant deluded fantasist twat.

Also, that’s the first I’ve heard of her 2020 full on breakdown. Or is it? I can’t keep track of them anymore.

You know, even if that’s an old interview, the truth about the ONS has been out publicly for a month now and the dodgy stuff even longer. That only went to press this week, so they had ample opportunity to edit and truncate that piece, and chose not to but to laud her and publish her lies instead. I’m amazed there’s not a link to the tip jar at the end.
The supposed 2020 breakdown is what she blames us for, because that's when her threads kicked off. She glosses over the fact her fiancé had realised she was a horror and LEFT.

She bloody well gained work in lockdown as well, more work than she had lined up before covid came along, so making out she was in a bad place due to losing work is bullshit. She profited from the situation.

• Heart
  • Sick
It's certainly a skill to make a spring onion look clinically depressed. It probably saw all its pals blitzed to oblivion after being boiled for three hours.

• Haha
  • Sad

MooBelle

VIP Member
Why is this her mother’s fault please? I cant find the reference to check.

We had receipts recently of her father talking about all the jolly fun sporty things he like to do with his children, like rollerskating and swimming, so Jack should be able to bob about a bit, at least?
It was a bizarre exchange with her mother on FB.
Jack says she can't swim because she has birth marks on her legs (that no one has ever seen)
There was an article in the press about a dad who got a tattoo the same as his little girl's birthmark to help with her confidence. Jack went on a bizarre and public rant with her poor mother saying that if only she had done the same she wouldn't have mental health issues and would be able to swim.
Her mother put some of the saddest things in her responses. Things like 'we tried our best for you and did what you wanted' and said they'd taken her to Great Ormond Street for treatment because that's what Jack wanted.
It was really surreal and sad. She has the weirdest relationship with her parents.

• Sad
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
Wait one cotton picking minute - is Killian Fox recycling words for his interview or has "non binary" Jack not given a shit about pronouns for the last 4 years?

2022 article

View attachment 1654777

2018 article

View attachment 1654781
She only cares about pronouns where she can weaponise them. She went mental at the Daily Mail for sing 'she' then two weeks later was in the Sunday Times saying she didn't mind and they could use she.

• Angry
Reactions: 73

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
Just the two thoughts on this

“It’s not in Jacks nature to turn up empty handed” (shhhhh no one tell the patrons!)

I can’t even imagine how hard it would be to fake a gracious hostess face if someone turned up to my house with microwaved gone off salmon in a jar.

Sometimes it’s better to be empty handed.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

NellieBoo

VIP Member
SB has told her to stay away hasn’t he? 🤔 hasn’t been seen in months - hopefully at home with dad avoiding his weird mum

Totally unrelated but why is her nose a funny shape and structurally disintegrated 🤔
New school year. His Mum plastering her sex life all over SM during the school holidays. Taking his room away in some weird heckin big clutter exercise and plastering THAT all over SM during the same time. Posting inappropriate tweets about him and his personal hygiene. Posting a blog about having no light, hot water, electricity, food, shampoo or soap. Repeatedly posting about a 'communal wardrobe'. Ummm. Yeah. I think that's enough to be going on with.

I wouldn't like to comment about her nose.

• Sad