Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Is there a way to add memes to the wiki 'Jack Monroe Memes' page?
Or should I stick them in media.
Thank(space)you in advance

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
The most ridiculous thing about the Vertiginous Bollocks Incense is that all the data that she’s asking for, which won’t be truly representative, is already gathered by Kantar via their Shop and Scan research.

The S&S panel is designed to be representative and panel members have to complete regular questionnaires about income as well as uploading their shopping barcodes and till receipts, so they can easily pull out the data for one or more demographics.
We do shop and scan, they occasionally recruit via their current panelists who get invites to hand out to their friends. I believe it's quite hard to get on now. At times it drives me insane!

here we go again

Chatty Member
@here we go again *If* the subject of an expose like that ever filed a lawsuit that went anywhere, it would be important for the reporter and their employer to be able to show they gave the subject the chance to reply. Even if the reporter was pretty sure all they would get is one line saying "we deny everything".
I meant more that if she doesn't reply, they'll veto it entirely

Country Bumpkin

Chatty Member
Beer usually means ale or bitter though. I suppose to Jack all drinks are interchangeable. 😂

Holy Moly that needs a scrubadub. Or all chucking in a skip. It really is like a ‘click the hazard’ safety training picture.

And of course she wouldn’t want anyone else to benefit from Nicole Farhi on a ‘sale rail’ now would she?
Beer and ale were 2 different drinks historically. I believe it's now just a difference in yeast fermentation

Last edited:
Reactions: 15