Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have not. I only ended up here after idly googling whether anyone else knew JM was full of tit, and I haven’t LEFT - but nor have I ventured to threads about other individuals except the rear foo foo onanist (🤢). I’ve never bloody heard of any of the other ones who pop up in the popular threads, and I don’t think I want to either (dare I google Stephen Bear?). JM brought me here because I sort of knew her, so I know she’s been lying for a long time, but I thought she was a one-off - is her schtick a whole modern phenomenon then?
I'm here for a similar reason, as I've mentioned before in a prev thread I have close friends who are also friends of JM & I've become increasingly worried that with those who are very kind & generous, she has pulled the wool over their eyes a lot which makes me angry tbh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I know who Stephen Bear is but was not aware of his most recent body of work. I decided to go have a look at his threads and I don’t think my eyes will ever recover 😭😭 I hope to any and all higher beings that Jack never decides to go down the only fans route, LJC I’m going to have nightmares.
Oh I don't know. I think she's already put 'the feelers out' for that. Anyway, I've just watched Xanadu to cleanse my mind of all that nonsense.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Is it possible that she was just hustled in to get the Food Grifter Hero award and then hustled right back out again?
That would make sense. Everyone else looks like their award was presented by Jay and Grace, Jack was just with some random bloke.

I bet the general feeling towards her from the foodies isn't great either. 'Food Hero' is pretty prestigious, the fact Jack won it can't have generated much of a good feeling from them, I'm sure. She was probably hustled quickly in and out, or spent her time hiding in the bogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
SB has told her to stay away hasn’t he? 🤔 hasn’t been seen in months - hopefully at home with dad avoiding his weird mum

Totally unrelated but why is her nose a funny shape and structurally disintegrated 🤔
New school year. His Mum plastering her sex life all over SM during the school holidays. Taking his room away in some weird heckin big clutter exercise and plastering THAT all over SM during the same time. Posting inappropriate tweets about him and his personal hygiene. Posting a blog about having no light, hot water, electricity, food, shampoo or soap. Repeatedly posting about a 'communal wardrobe'. Ummm. Yeah. I think that's enough to be going on with.

I wouldn't like to comment about her nose.

• Sad
Reactions: 73
I find the whole awards thing so odd, I personally suspect that she turned up despite it being made clear that others weren’t comfortable with it. Then when she wasn’t having smoke blown up her ass by everyone else there she had a chaos.
I don’t know but I’m autistic (according to Jack we all share identical and forensic traits) and I would honestly rather flake and lose out for something I’d pre paid for than be five minutes late, just in case that made everyone there judge me, I could never walk into that place after all this tit has gone down!
There is no way I could face Tommy Fingers and his mates after I’d excused them of plagiarism.
If I put myself in her shoes (nightmare tbf) I would send someone else to collect it or thank the organisers and ask for it to go to someone else, she has absolutely no shame at all. It’s quite startling to me honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
New school year. His Mum plastering her sex life all over SM during the school holidays. Taking his room away in some weird heckin big clutter exercise and plastering THAT all over SM during the same time. Posting inappropriate tweets about him and his personal hygiene. Posting a blog about having no light, hot water, electricity, food, shampoo or soap. Repeatedly posting about a 'communal wardrobe'. Ummm. Yeah. I think that's enough to be going on with.

I wouldn't like to comment about her nose.
There are a number of conditions which cause saddle nose deformity, also known as “boxer’s nose” such as traumatic injury, syphillis, leprosy and cocaine abuse

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Has even one food industry bod congratulated her? Awks. I know Jay has blurb on her new book but even he now seems cold towards her. The accusing Fingers of theft will NOT have gone down well. Especially when her recipes are so bogging.
I presume there will be a write up of the awards in the Observer today. Might be interesting.

Reactions: 49
There are a number of conditions which cause saddle nose deformity, also known as “boxer’s nose” such as traumatic injury, syphillis, leprosy and cocaine abuse
Jack's next tweet will be, "Currently laid up with syphillis. Send cattos and doggos. Still clean and sober #odaat"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
That would make sense. Everyone else looks like their award was presented by Jay and Grace, Jack was just with some random bloke.

Such a good point! Jay and her were on good terms at the thing they did together recently, hmmm, this is like a little mystery for the fraus to work out.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Has even one food industry bod congratulated her? Awks. I know Jay has blurb on her new book but even he now seems cold towards her. The accusing Fingers of theft will NOT have gone down well. Especially when her recipes are so bogging.
I presume there will be a write up of the awards in the Observer today. Might be interesting.
There's been SPICY chat in the industry Whatsapp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If I put myself in her shoes (nightmare tbf) I would send someone else to collect it or thank the organisers and ask for it to go to someone else, she has absolutely no shame at all. It’s quite startling to me honestly.
Delia had someone pick up her award so it wouldn't have seemed odd if Jack couldn't make it.

Free food, drink (soft drinks of course) and an expensive goody bag plus a chance to sock it to the trolls looking "bleeping banging" - must have been like catnip to a grifter like Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
The accusing Fingers of theft will NOT have gone down well. Especially when her recipes are so bogging.
I don't understand why she's so self-sabotaging (I think that's the word I'm searching for). She obviously has some ambition, so why does she continually undermine her own career? It should be clear to anyone that alienating half the people in the industry is not a good plan.

Sidenote: I know 'career' is a bit of a stretch for someone who only seems to want attention and free stuff...

I don't understand why she's so self-sabotaging (I think that's the word I'm searching for). She obviously has some ambition, so why does she continually undermine her own career? It should be clear to anyone that alienating half the people in the industry is not a good plan.

Sidenote: I know 'career' is a bit of a stretch for someone who only seems to want attention and free stuff...
*She's* not undermining her career. She's honest straight-up representing the poors. It's the EVILLE Tory media and JEALOUS other chefs that are undermining her, by knocking her down just for being true to herself :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'd love to know the truth behind the Tom Kerridge hatred Jack has. Around the Marcus Rashford time Jack did a vague tweet about working on something with Fingers behind the scenes (of course). Maybe he did actually pick her brains over the campaign thinking she might be useful. And either he realised she was completely hopeless, or he did incorporate some of her thoughts - but didn't think she would require masses of credit as it was all for a greater good and he maybe didn't think she was so needy. I'm almost sure it was mentioned that THAT MAN had also provided advice.
Marcus and TK poking fun at her food in that GQ article probably didn't help either.
That is probably what galls her the most though she'd never say. Better to blame plagiarism.

Reactions: 53
That is probably what galls her the most though she'd never say. Better to blame plagiarism.
Which is fairly ridiculous, given how many chefs (big name ones) have very similar recipes, just with different names and/or a couple of minor ingredients added or removed. If every recipe by every chef had to be completely original, there would be a lot fewer cookbooks and cookery shows.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.