Jack Monroe #413 The flying monkeys are more like limping chimpanzees these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm meant to be doing a job application this afternoon. Selfish cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
PRAISE BEANS THE CIRCUS IS BACK IN TOWNNNNN!

Although I have loved these deep dives into her blogs especially @Valiofthedolls and of course the OG forensic investigator @colouredlines . You, Ninnies, are admirable, indefatigable and dare I say, majestic and magnficent.

Now lets GOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I also have a project to finish tonight. I'm going to have to pull an all nighter. Cheers Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I'm meant to be doing a job application this afternoon. Selfish cow.
You could always take a leaf out of Jacks book and CLAIM you’ve made loads of job applications, then tell the internet how poor you are and ask for money x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
That legal deadline to file is looming Jackie. Tick tock... Hope those paralegals are still working hard on the case!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Canal, looks like we’ve got a different court case to attend! As well as hats, suggest we take rinsed hoops for our packed lunches?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Ah feck, can totally do without this wazzock chatting tit again and on World Mental Health Day too 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Er, Jack... using threats of unjustified legal action to intimidate people isn't going to play particularly well if it ever comes up in court. Have you actually taken legal advice?
At least we know now who was behind the rehashing of this old story - she’s put people to work on Twitter to promote the idea of her suing whilst claiming now herself that “not everything needs to be announced on Twitter”.

She’s a strange fish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.