Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forget what Jack claims to be - forensically accurate? It is not a good advertisement for her journalism that she has an unattributed quote as her banner headline.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Musings on a Wednesday ...do you think she's had a
Presidential bollocking from her publisher, agent and other stakeholders and told to wind her neck in on Socials ?

Every time she opens her trap on there it becomes a massive own goal and she slips another rung down the ladder of obscurity.

There seems to be more people willing to call out her nonsense and not back down at the first threat of legal action. I think she just uses this as a bullying tactic. A few months ago she and her team of crack paralegals were 'collecting evidence'....yawn.....

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I forget what Jack claims to be - forensically accurate? It is not a good advertisement for her journalism that she has an unattributed quote as her banner headline.
That's just up there because she thinks it will make the evil haterz seethe when it just makes her look like a tragic arse who is desperate for praise. If she wasn't so poisonous I really would feel sorry for her. But she is so I SHAN'T.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
10p bollock sausages melt in the mouth and make great lil sucky snacks.

Remember when she made some unholy fishy slop and described it as "tasting like your wildest, horniest dreams...slick, salty, fatty, sea-briney"? Or when she said she leaves the bones in when she eats tinned fish because they're "soft and crumbly" :sick: :sick::sick:
ANOTHER ANEURYSM FFS 🤢 Frauen I am waiting to see the dentist but I want to run away 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If that's the inside of a drawer, it's an accident waiting to happen... Also, seeing a Global knife plus other expensive ones chucked carelessly together makes me very sad. No respect, obviously didn't pay for them.
The Global knife's blade is lying on the edge of a pizza cutter 🤯

Jack, this is why you can't have nice things.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Musings on a Wednesday ...do you think she's had a
Presidential bollocking from her publisher, agent and other stakeholders and told to wind her neck in on Socials ?

Every time she opens her trap on there it becomes a massive own goal and she slips another rung down the ladder of obscurity.

There seems to be more people willing to call out her nonsense and not back down at the first threat of legal action. I think she just uses this as a bullying tactic. A few months ago she and her team of crack paralegals were 'collecting evidence'....yawn.....
if that is what has happened, Jack will have reframed it in her head as ‘my publishers are concerned about smol little me and have whispered gently, softly in my ear that I need to take some time to rest and look after myself’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Morning ninnies.

Pompous Circus squig sounds like they had a tough time but theydefinitely look old enough to have known what arguing on the internet can be like if you aren't careful. Presumably they were posting in their own (rather unusual) name hence others being able to set up accounts in the same name. "I was quite outspoken" usually translates to 'I acted like a gobby, argumentative bleep (a bit like Jack). Not an excuse for trolling someone but we all have to take responsibility for own online safety. If you're going to argue with right wingers online whilst clearly identifying who you are then you need to understand that they might, just might, act in a vindictive way. Hopefully he has learned to be more circumspect because I'd imagine it was a horrible thing to go though.

1664962949757.png

Follower scores on the doors

Since Monday (Report This Account Day):

Parody Jack has gained 1676 followers

Other Jack has lost 851 followers (as well as - 828 followers on Instagram)

1664963998309.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
View attachment 1626867
Aside from her obvious issues with not having access to the only knife she ever uses, these days seem to be her happiest when you look back on her IG.
Leggy broke her heart.
Also, Leggy saw the warning signs and got tf out of there but I do think she messed with Jack's head big time. Brought her (and SB) in to her world of upper class riches very prematurely, gave her so many experiences she would never have had a sniff of otherwise and then cast her out.

Anyway, I was looking for hospital pics and came across this, that stopped me dead for a second
View attachment 1626893
I just wasted 40 minutes trying to triangulate that bastard knife when I should be WORKING. 🙄🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That's just up there because she thinks it will make the evil haterz seethe when it just makes her look like a tragic arse who is desperate for praise. If she wasn't so poisonous I really would feel sorry for her. But she is so I SHAN'T.
Agreed. Her whole brain is dedicated to getting one over on her imaginary legions of haterz.

Thing is, she doesn’t really have that many haterz. (So few in fact that she had to make one up, a thoroughly unpleasant imaginary individual who was making all sorts of threats involving acid.)

in reality she Just has people laughing at her. Mockerz.

Mockerz doesn’t carry quite the same threat, though, and presumably wouldn’t levy quite so many Patreon donations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Parody Jack's also a 3rd generation immigrant according to the latest tweets. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I was thinking about this the other day. She constantly seems to be chasing that world and deludedly thinking she’s entitled to be part of it. It also coincides with the time she was at her peak ‘fame-wise’ and then her star began to wane.

It’s quite sad and pathetic really, especially when you consider she’s done/had little to no personal growth in the best part of the last 10 years she’s been in the public eye. I draw the line before I get to feeling sorry for her though, given that her sense of entitlement entails not actually earning the money to live her deluded facsimile of that sort of life surrounded by expensive sideboards and hoards of crappy-looking tat. Oh, and also blaming everyone but herself for the unenviable situation she finds herself in both personally and professionally.

I know Leggy got expelled from St. Paul’s Girl’s, so was wondering if Jack’s preposterous tale of being expelled* from her school pre-dated Leggy, because call me cynical, but I would guess not.

(*rather than the far less ‘edgy’ not having enough GCSEs to come back for A Levels which she admits to elsewhere in her writing/interviews)
What happened with her and Leggy - who left who and how long were they together? I watched a video interview of them together and Jack was very try hard. I agree that the relationship seems to have given Jack a taste for a lifestyle she is unable to be a part of on her own merits. Maybe she would have been a nicer, less entitled and greedy person if she and Leggy had never met. Makes you think.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.