Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanted to see the history of this relationship so read the first article that came up and REALLY WISH I DIDN'T
That article makes it sound like they were a long-term well established couple, not together only a short time. Pretty gross sea food description I agree.

I feel bad for SB if she really pulled him out of his school to move to London for a short time then moved him back to southend with no school place. My 5 year old loves his little friends at school, so it was cruel of her to take that away from him for a shot at the high life. Maybe this is when SB's father stepped in to be primary carer?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Just had a little look at the parody account's followers. They look like the sort of people who should follow Jack, but they've transcended the nonsense and found something better.

I'm sure one of them must be a Jackie sock too.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I just wanted to see the history of this relationship so read the first article that came up and REALLY WISH I DIDN'T
Wow. Literally every one of her anecdotes is lifted from TV/film. She invents this life that deserves to be feted and on the screen. There must be a psychological condition behind this or is it just a need for people on social media to pay attention?

• Sick
Reactions: 38
But is she all the Jacks?
View attachment 1627639
Now I'm not one to offend any fuckers.. but..
Out of those 11 identities she's claiming.. I can only really say she's 1 of them, mother.. and I've got me doubts about SB.. could be an H&M mannequin in a wig, a stunt kid if you will.. when she needs a real boy, she borrows a foster kid for the hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
That particular interview is Hilarious though. Even the fawning puff prose can’t fully disguise the undercurrent of frustration and dissatisfaction emanating from Leggy, and Jacks arrogant pretence of culinary expertise

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ken's one of my food heroes - I have a battered old paperback of his from the 80s and every recipe I've tried has been absolutely delicious, and most of them are cheap and nutritious.
I think he introduced Britain to cooking with a wok at home. Loved how each recipe was his favourite when he introduced it!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why are those mushrooms raw!? If that was what was served on a first date there definitely wouldn't be a second.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
About 6-8 months, really not long. She moved in after the second date (there's a grim story involving sex mushrooms) I think Jack was always acquisitive and entitled though, but Leggy gave her a real view into that celebrity world - although she seems to maintain a level of privacy, especially regarding her kids. We can't blame her for how Jack turned out though, she was destined to be a horror no matter what.
Ah. The lesbian second-date phenomenon in the wild. (Been there, done that. Although waited another nine years to put a ring on it, rather than a couple of months...) It's a stereotype for a reason!

ETA if her indoors had tried to seduce me with genital-shaped clams, the second date would not have occurred.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Wow. Literally every one of her anecdotes is lifted from TV/film. She invents this life that deserves to be feted and on the screen. There must be a psychological condition behind this or is it just a need for people on social media to pay attention?
My ex would "rearrange the truth" to suit whatever narrative was useful at the time. It's been quite amusing to talk to his other ex and find out what I had apparently done that I had no idea about. The REALLY interesting one from a psychology p.o.v. is that he would empathise so deeply (and angrily) with everything from a random stranger's overhead conversation to a scene in a tv show, that he kind of absorbed it - like a false memory syndrome. He'd have a rant, and then a few months later would tell a sob story about a thing that had happened to him, that I recognised as the observed movie plot or whatever. .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I'm getting my coat again - my bedroom has no space for drawers so I do in fact hang all my vests and t-shirts. 😬 Don't have a lot of clothes though, so they don't take up much space.
I feel like I no longer belong, especially after all the "somebody and Lucia" stuff* when I had no idea who you were all talking about.
Sniff sniff. Always the outsider. Sniff sniff.
I'll duck off

* PLEASE SOMEONE, TAKE PITY ON THIS PATHETIC SOUL AND GIVE ME A LINK 😘
I believe they are from literature, dear heart
Mapp and Lucia is a collective name for a series of novels by E. F. Benson and also the name of two British television adaptations based on those novels.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.