Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's one FM I found and, again, I am confounded by the complaint. Squig was trying to get twitter to remove the parody account. Apparently parody is OK but lord help the world if someone is "snide." Is this an English thing, to demonize snide or does this person have a seriously messed up set of priorities? See below:
Squig quite clearly doesn’t get it. Mean while parody followers ⬆

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1626867
Aside from her obvious issues with not having access to the only knife she ever uses, these days seem to be her happiest when you look back on her IG.
Leggy broke her heart.
Also, Leggy saw the warning signs and got tf out of there but I do think she messed with Jack's head big time. Brought her (and SB) in to her world of upper class riches very prematurely, gave her so many experiences she would never have had a sniff of otherwise and then cast her out.

Anyway, I was looking for hospital pics and came across this, that stopped me dead for a second
View attachment 1626893
Unless it’s uncooked, beetroot should never be solid

Reactions: 13
While it’s quiet, this is the brand of the therapy publisher/therapist carole does

LJC, that explains a lot. Jack, you need to try and get hold of someone practising the psychology of a good dose of reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Morning. It's really nice of Jack to reactivate but not post, it gives people a chance to hit that unfollow button. Love that for us 🥰

Screenshot 2022-10-05 at 09.05.06.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I was thinking she might have been told DO NOT TWEET hence why she was cocking about still liking stuff and messing with her pfp/banner (because it's NOT TWEETING). Either way though she's definitely fuming about the parody and I can't imagine the radio silence will last, 3 months until the book release is a long time.

Honestly I did because I couldn't understand wtf she was on about, but still don't understand how this increases wardrobe space.
Who hangs vest tops in the wardrobe?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
While it’s quiet, this is the brand of the therapy publisher/therapist carole does

TLDR: It's all about The Self. How apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

One of my favourite Viz TopTips was ‘Buy onions instead of apples, they’re cheaper.’

Really makes you think.
Take one grape to the till. It won't register on the low-tech, insensitive scales so you will get it for free. Repeat this procedure 100 times or so and you have yourself a free bunch of grapes.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

The perfect type of therapy for a raging narc. It’s like throwing petrol on a bin fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.