Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up as I’ve been at 🔺 work all day.

Gutted to have missed the Mapp & Lucia chat! I’ll be doing my annual re-read before Christmas, Quaint Irene would definitely be a Frau.

And @Orphan_Black I met 🔺 Julian Clary once. Indeed very tall and GORGEOUS. I swooned. And he was very pleasant and kind. I agree that Jack is taller than she tediously and unnecessarily claims.

I see that Jack’s break from Twitter is a robust as one of her blogs. Bar liking tweets and changing her background (yawn) she’s totally TAKING A BREAK, OK.
Of course Quaint Irene would be a frau! You can imagine her going 'Monroe! What's this then, stealing from the poor again?' and ringing her bell.❤
Wee Jack would run for the hills.😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't worry dearheart. You are still cool. And you will be until you buy a head torch and fleece lined croc style gardening clogs. Then POOF! Any lingering coolness is gone 😊.
I would honestly love a pair of fleece lined crocs. No, I am not a cool mum. But yes, I will be a comfy mum. (But also crocs ARE cool and duck off anyone who says otherwise).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Like bollocks Hastings had Jack-specific security. “The Right” as if that’s a thing don’t give two shits about some honker on twitter rinsing their hoops and getting maths and basic economics wrong. She does nothing EXCEPT honk on twitter and maybe squigs will realise she produces the square root of duck all useful.

In other news I now really want some chiz on tiz but I am already abed also dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yes. It’s the same as mine. It’s my dog walking coat. I did love it and now I have to burn it. 🙈 Then again one of the girls at work described me as ‘a proper mom’ today so I feel like I should be in a Joules raincoat because I have no edgy coolness to worry about. 🤣

Lived down south for a long time-never heard either chiz or tiz!
I have heard of jizz though🤢... Horse, lasagne springs to mind. Sorry, I'll see myself out 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Kath & Kim had an episode at Luna Park in Melbourne with Shane Warne (RIP) guest starring.

just had a flashback.

‘Oive got one word to say to you, Kimmy.
Grifty gob’

D64BFE33-5552-4431-9E73-13A6FFBAAEAD.jpeg

ps. Any canal members who haven’t seen Kath & Kim, do give it a look. 🦉🍾 Netflix, I think. (Don’t bother with the movie, it’s dire).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I've been racking my brains trying to figure out who her profile pic is because even though in most of her weird face tuned selfies I can just about see that they're her, I can't see her anywhere in it at all.

Is it just me, or does it look more like L****e P***y?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There could be several explanations for this. My partners hair went completely white last year, and has mostly gone back to his usual nearly black now. So it’s probably not worth speculating on at length. If she’s covering it via use of products these can be bought quite cheaply now.
The shocking thing for me here is she’s not tried to promote something like using coffee as part of “jacks hacks”
Cherry blossom

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Different skill sets and she has none of the skills that go in either set.
I cannot imagine trying to collaborate on a project with her. Oh wait-yes I can! 💭 Jack railroads the first planning meeting and pushes her idea, no one else gets a look-in, she upsets the nicest member of the group and they withdraw even though they had the best idea, a plan is formed and developed but Jack lost interest already so from that point Jack doesn’t turn up to any meetings or hit any deadlines. People start having to pick up her tasks. The project is in its final stages and Jack has arrived to insist on last minute changes. Launch/opening night has arrived-in the very last minutes Jack arrives to document for Insta her incredible work with her amazing team of whom she is SO PROUD.
So you were in at the beginning of the Volcanic Bunion Index? Thanks for the insight!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
And then Tweets a picture of some inedible slop that she "cooked" to share with the amazing team 😄
That everyone ate and declared it the best ever, they all had seconds and she is the most popular Mother Hen of the team there ever was.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Don't worry dearheart. You are still cool. And you will be until you buy a head torch and fleece lined croc style gardening clogs. Then POOF! Any lingering coolness is gone 😊.
Does an Oodie type mega fleece ( thinking of buying one) kill any coolness?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This made me go look at Instagram and FD actually followed up again earlier today.

View attachment 1626087View attachment 1626088View attachment 1626089View attachment 1626090View attachment 1626091Quoting myself like a twit but I mentioned on Sunday Jack had majorly exaggerated the number of comments (although it was still a lot)

View attachment 1626092

Minor me-rail but I do feel a bit weird about the whole thing because I was the one screenshotting FD, I also pointed out that photo on the thread here and pointed out it was two weeks prior to when Jack said Content had been groomed two weeks prior. I just wanted to make it clear that I have had zero contact with this squig. I'm not interested in crossing over outside of Tattle. I'm just somebody with far too much free time over the past weekend hence taking up screenshotting duty. 🥲
Repeating myself like a fool, but she has NO shame, and she is a devious, lying bully.😡

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Imagine going to the effort of changing your banner thingy and then covering part of the quote.
What a sloppy clown 🤡
I think it says, Jack Monroe's argument is a fucked one...
I’m just wondering which argument he’s referring to; there’s been so many although none of them actually fair from what I’ve seen. Just a lot of one sided shouting with flying monkeys picking up the echos

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mate, the bullying and trolling on here tonight, in this little hellsite corner of the internet, has literally been EXHAUSTING.

I'm sat in my midl lidl oodie, fleece lined Crocs (GIFTED) and my head torch (the solar light bulbs aren't doing much) and my MH is suffering, I can tell you.

I'd have a Joules Kag on too but I'm far too rock and roll for that shizzle....they're for proper losers

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Mate, the bullying and trolling on here tonight, in this little hellsite corner of the internet, has literally been EXHAUSTING.

I'm sat in my midl lidl oodie, fleece lined Crocs (GIFTED) and my head torch (the solar light bulbs aren't doing much) and my MH is suffering, I can tell you.

I'd have a Joules Kag on too but I'm far too rock and roll for that shizzle....they're for proper losers
This was me with the rainbow bookcase slander the other night 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I live on the coast & love sea swimming so invested in a Dry Robe (waterproof jacket, long with a towel lining. You pop it on straight outta the water & drive the car without wetting the seats). Thought I was part of the gang, we all wear them. Local ‘funny’ FB page did a bit about “DryRobe Wankers” and the comments were DIRE 🫣 Reader, the kids threatened emancipation so I will be freezing my hole off all Winter and driving back in a sopping wet car. Send baking trayos for warmth x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.