Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A genuine squig said they'd paid a tip by Family & Friends so Jack would get the full amount. They managed to @ the wrong Jack in the body of the tweet though.

1665069340445.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Next thread title will be Chiz on Tiz suggested by @Hollaaa (feat. Elmo).
Words by someone who really needs to dial down on the silliness.
E4F2E9F8-9590-4B59-87E8-97C98E30C28D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another reason for her absence might be moving house to the tiny flat she kept breadcrumbing. After all, the downsizing in preparation was what prompted HH2 in the first place.

I also believe Jack on the boobs, because she is quite broad through the shoulders and upper torso, so band size 38 I can well believe. E cups, sure, when she’s going through one of her husky phases. She doctors her own pics so much that it’s hard to see but on TV you can see that she has that classic cuboid shape. But it’s pretty much the only thing I do believe Jack on.

She also went full Million Little Pieces / Cuckoos Nest after the fact with her tales of tossing chairs in group therapy (spoiler: never happened dude) but eventually through many hugs and careful love she was able to open her frozen heart and became so well recovered that everyone said she was the most recoveredest person ever recovered and everyone clapped, whereupon the therapists gave her a job at the dayhab.

then, alas! A return to Southend, where there be ❄
Don’t forget all the prezzies they gaves her too for being totes amaze..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Don’t murder me! 🤣
I’m 100% with you on your core reason for being here. Long time ago now but I helped run those cooking sessions and you’re absolutely right that they help more than she ever ever could. They do such a lot to changing attitudes to food and cooking/eating as a family etc. She is absolutely clueless.
She really is clueless. She preys on the vulnerable in society because she can hoodwink them with this nonsense she spouts about having been poor. She's never been poor. She may have gone through financial difficulties here and there but she has never been poor.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Preach! I’ve come to terms with my lack of boob, but bra shopping is a miserable experience because manufacturers seem to think if you’re broad you’re bodacious - not always!!
Relatable because I have a big 'rib' size but a tiny 'cup' size. Like 34, but about an A (used to be AA) cup. Can never even find bras to fit, except sports bras.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really is clueless. She preys on the vulnerable in society because she can hoodwink them with this nonsense she spouts about having been poor. She's never been poor. She may have gone through financial difficulties here and there but she has never been poor.
It’s so obvious isn’t it? Luckily her main target audience are probably better off-although we do know of people who couldn’t afford it donating to her-it’s the middle class ‘isn’t it terribles’ that I think contribute the most to her grift. She wanted them to buy her book and then donate it to a poor or a food bank. It’s the same with Grifty Kitchen-if you’re in that field atm then I bet you anything you get a copy appear from somewhere!

Reactions: 14
A Twitter mutual did the stupid thing Jack recommended of cancelling your direct debit and 'paying what you can'. duck'S SAKE HE HAS ENOUGH ON HIS PLATE. In other news a woman on the Luas yesterday looked so much like Jack I feared Jack had revisited Dublin. Identical from philtrum up but (when I stood) clearly not sm0l.

• Haha
  • Wow
Also and this might not be popular

I find it a bit weird she had another relationship when pregnant. I have been pregnant and single and the last thing on my mind was another person to sex with. The thought would have made me puke. Not saying everyone should be like me but I do find it a bit gross having sex with someone with someone else's baby in you.
Probably showing my age 😏
Babe, same. I don’t even want to sex with the person who did put this baby in me tbh My poor OH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah line up for your Jack blanket, ignorant and generalising insult. I worked part-time ‘crappy’ jobs to enable a mostly SAHM life for their first few years then off to nursery. Didn’t work full-time till they went off to secondary and even then not full-time as proper full-timers with a difficult/demanding job would see it. Being an active mum at home running a household is as we all know DAMN HARD. Being at work was often a lovely break for me from home life-you feel valued in a different way and you can leave any home tit at the door and talk to OTHER ADULTS! Nothing she says aligns with anybody's real world experiences.
I’d be amazed if she didn’t have a cleaner given Leggy would absolutely have had one.
Remember that patient and bemused look from your colleagues before you realised you were automatically talking in a slow, slightly high pitched voice?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t murder me! 🤣
I’m 100% with you on your core reason for being here. Long time ago now but I helped run those cooking sessions and you’re absolutely right that they help more than she ever ever could. They do such a lot to changing attitudes to food and cooking/eating as a family etc. She is absolutely clueless.
Agree too. Also Jack is the only serial killer round here, possibly Little OJ too. He isn't one but he might also be one too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just seen a TikTok of Leggy on Steph’s packed lunch. She didn’t wash her hands after touching Rae chicken, and when she was told she had a stinking attitude- don’t know why I’m sharing this other then no one in my real life will have a clue who she is and why I found it interesting 😂
I've just watched it too. Awkwaaaard! Makes you wonder what goes on behind the scenes at some of these celebrity chef restaurants! :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s so obvious isn’t it? Luckily her main target audience are probably better off-although we do know of people who couldn’t afford it donating to her-it’s the middle class ‘isn’t it terribles’ that I think contribute the most to her grift. She wanted them to buy her book and then donate it to a poor or a food bank. It’s the same with Grifty Kitchen-if you’re in that field atm then I bet you anything you get a copy appear from somewhere!
It really is. I just happened to catch her flounce last week over her mums potatoes so I followed through some of the threads on Twitter. I am so glad people are opening their eyes. I've seen the posts from people saying they can't really afford it but they'll donate to her Patreon - and then she's ignored them or sent the flying monkeys after them when they dare ask for their money back, or at least the content she promised. That book grift is the worst. I'm heading into our office shortly, I'm going to double check none of those books are on our shelves.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Babe, same. I don’t even want to sex with the person who did put this baby in me tbh My poor OH.
I was the same until my due date back then. Then I was overdue and bloody fed up so I sexed the pumble sauce out of my poor burger bloke and that may or may not have kick started things.

I've just watched it too. Awkwaaaard! Makes you wonder what goes on behind the scenes at some of these celebrity chef restaurants! :sick:
Is there a link? I reckon she and Jack would have been pretty toxic together.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I was the same until my due date back then. Then I was overdue and bloody fed up so I sexed the pumble sauce out of my poor burger bloke and that may or may not have kick started things.

Is there a link? I reckon she and Jack would have been pretty toxic together.
See if this works:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.