Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allegra crush officially over.

Christ, between Jack’s dirty nails and Allegra’s salmonella hands, plus that cluttered to duck kitchen… how did anyone survive that house of horrors?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Relatable because I have a big 'rib' size but a tiny 'cup' size. Like 34, but about an A (used to be AA) cup. Can never even find bras to fit, except sports bras.
Only ones in the "starter" section with bloody care bears on. I did get something useable (plain) from George (lol) but it's not easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t eat Allegra’s food (or Jack’s obvs). That gross kitchen spoke volumes-I’d constantly be expecting to find a pube or some dirt in my dinner

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I know - so raw chicken hands all over the veg, knife and chopping board :sick:
Lovely.
She is a humourless and brittle as Jack.
Such disrespect for whoever has to come in and bleach the whole kitchen after her. Filthy. If I'd done that in front of my army chef uncle he'd have lost his tit.

Reactions: 30
Seconded. They are everything for the modestly boobied. Can’t speak for the Jack proportioned sorry. 🤣
You answered my question before I could ask it... Have just been pocked by one of the metal hoops in the one I am wearing (M&S). The quest for the perfect bra continues.😁

Reactions: 5
What a little witch she is. Childcare=a disjointed and traumatic upbringing as experienced by some cared for children? Also if my parents had been foster parents I’d be very keen to have them as my childcare and they could have received the funding if they’d registered as a childminder.
Kids actually love going to different places if it’s properly managed-aside from daycare I shared childcare duties with 2 friends who also had kids-one of us or two of us would have all the kids while the other person worked. Very easy. Kids play together while you smoke secret fags in the garden and have a nice coffee. She’s absolutely ridiculous but it pisses me off so much how she wrangles other people’s experiences to make her self look good. How can she not see how that’s such an insulting thing to say to people who’ve experienced care, people who use childcare so they can work and her own parents all in one passage?
On behalf of everyone who had a hardworking mother/grandmother who raised a family whilst working full time in demanding jobs, duck YOU MONROE, YOU REACTIONARY MIDDLE CLASS WORKSHY TORY ARSE.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Mithering Ninnies! You know one of you has to make the thread!

That sort of silly really tickles me. If Parody has now started promoting real charities that’s a fabulous combo!
I made this one. I ain't going for 2 in a row.. the mods will hunt me down and make me dress in Nude leggings, white socks and red crocs.. not something you want to see a 43 year old man wearing.. 😂🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know - so raw chicken hands all over the veg, knife and chopping board :sick:
Lovely.
She is a humourless and brittle as Jack.
And all the other places! Would be terribly gauche of me to say where exactly.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.