Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish Jackie gal will hurry up and write their autobiography so we can then have all the new answers for the old questions.
can you actually imagine if her publishers have is this to pour over?
I wonder what the title could be?

Reactions: 28
Jack fails to come through on another promise
What the fuck? She really treats her stans like shit. I mean I couldn't think of anything worse than a bust of shark eyes but obviously the person who picked her thought something of her. How hard would it be to go for a sitting? I hope they pick THAT MAN as a replacement.

Reactions: 46
That is worse than I remember too. As usual, no thought for her son when she spews this rubbish. I concur with the top DM commenter.

Also a pre Tattle omen in the comments further down.

Reactions: 34
EXCUSE ME?? Is there video evidence of this? Apparently I fancy torturing myself.

Reactions: 23
I just wish Jackie gal will hurry up and write their autobiography so we can then have all the new answers for the old questions.
can you actually imagine if her publishers have is this to pour over?
I wonder what the title could be?
A series of unfortunate* events

*for other people who interact with Jack

Reactions: 24
Oh I’m so glad you said this because I was genuinely getting worried that Jack had actually shared a *good* idea and I was beside myself at the thought.

Reactions: 26
Leggy said she wasn’t butch enough for the leather jacket, the 2010 ex also said (in almost exactly the same words) she wasn’t butch, Harold hated her clothes and said she dressed like a lesbian, Harold and Louisa hated her tattoos and “frequently checked she was done with all that”

Receipts Hyaaaah!
(Edit to clarify from the receipts link that we don’t actually know 100% that the exes paid for rehab. Just conjecture based on evidence. Not fact)

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Oh I’m so glad you said this because I was genuinely getting worried that Jack had actually shared a *good* idea and I was beside myself at the thought.
That kind of shit hack has been around in magazine top tips forever. Never known anyone find it useful, bit like Jack really.

Reactions: 27
That's a good point. We've given Jack a good bollocking for that on here but Leggy is guilty of the same. Neither of them was thinking of their children, just their carnal desires

Reactions: 45
Sorry, probably my fault for not expressing it more appropriately. I think we basically agree regarding abuse, which no I don't believe applies to Jack and wouldn't without proof because she lies about so much I just don't take anything she says at face value, particularly anything that would elicit sympathy. Just for clarity, my default position would be to take anyone claiming to have been abused at face value unless there was some glaring reason not to.

Some of the scenarios Jack describes are obviously abusive. However something like the "you're not butch, I'm butch" comment about the jacket could have been an actual joke, we'll never know. I just find it odd that people are the best ever then get retrospectively written up as abusive when they dump Jack as if she sees being dumped as abusive, half-realises that's insane so comes up with scenarios to justify that feeling. I think Jack would do well to reflect on why she always seems to be the one that gets dumped and why she cannot seem to manage her feelings in anything approaching a mature and healthy manner.

Reactions: 43
I came over all Jack today and bought a sideboard. For work purposes. Help!!

The one redeeming point is that it was £45 from the local auction house, not Cotswold Co. Phew, I may not be Jack after all. Just hope it fits in the van when I go and pick it up tomorrow and there's someone to help me load it because unlike the smol pixie I can't shift 96kg pieces of furniture by myself...

Reactions: 43
Will you be posing atop said sideboard in an old grey bra Jack style?

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.