Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been enjoying Jacket Potato's "so poor" jokes. It reminded me of the cheapskate dad thing (maybe in Viz ? Or a standup routine? ) "Action Man Deserter"

I googled him earlier since his bio said to and he was the circus handyman, not a performer
He made all the sawdust for the big top

Reactions: 30
I would honestly love a pair of fleece lined crocs. No, I am not a cool mum. But yes, I will be a comfy mum. (But also crocs ARE cool and fuck off anyone who says otherwise).
My daughter's second favourite new fact is that you can eat crocs. I think they'd probably be nicer than Jack slop tbh

Reactions: 29
Fucking lunatics these people. Smdh and laughing in a mildly drunken yet overtired manner.
Snide and parody, such a fine line...only the intiated will stand a chance of getting it

Reactions: 20
I googled him earlier since his bio said to and he was the circus handyman, not a performer
Maybe he could construct Jack a collapsing clown car to commemorate the end of her career and get one of his mates in costume to get her a pair of big clown shoes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
She also had an infected gland. It was deliriously painful.

Reactions: 29
Why is she cutting raw beetroot into cubes? I’m not an expert but usually you cook a beetroot whole to prevent the colour bleeding out. You wouldn’t want raw beetroot in cubes either, you’d normally use it grated. I know the answer to this already, don’t I? She can’t cook.
Also, raw beetroots aren’t that tough. Try cutting a swede or a large squash Jack, you massive fanny.

Reactions: 53
may I bring up the cancer scare? My personal aneurysm

Reactions: 26
I find it hilarious JM tried moving to Instagram but her follower count remained 175k on there so she hasn't bothered anymore because she didn't get the surge she expected after flouncing, her followers have dropped off on Twitter and become quieter in defending her on there, next book hasn't had any promotion....... yet her parody is going from strength to strength.

Reactions: 49
Maybe he could construct Jack a collapsing clown car to commemorate the end of her career and get one of his mates in costume to get her a pair of big clown shoes.
If not she can probably just find them in a puddle.

Reactions: 17
Do you need a visual guide?

Reactions: 49
Coming from behind, but I think someone has taken Jacks Twitter from her - changed the password or something so she can’t log in, because there’s no way Lightning Thumbs McNarc would be able to resist sending her thick AF FMs all over the Mocking Squigs, and that whoever’s got it deleted the Tweet sharing the parody account, because she would NEVER do that as she enjoys the chaos too much.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.