Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

colouredlines

VIP Member
Strongly suspect this is a sock.

View attachment 1622054
Given that most of her tweets are in Swedish, I find that pretty unlikely.

Jack's socks tend to be easily identifiable due to Jack's monstrous ego. She puts something like "secret blue ticker gone rogue" or "you'll never guess what my main account is" in the bio. She is as subtle as a pumble to the face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

Nonah

VIP Member
You know when kids “run away” from home with a little nap sack of crisps and a torch and a teddy but no one notices so they come back home all I RAN AWAY BY THE WAY.

That.

• Haha
  • Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
I think the only category that won't be absolutely stacked is Slop of The Year as she's thankfully hardly cooked anything.

• Haha
  • Sad

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Squiggled this anyway even though it has a fair amount of likes. I just love that there's no mention of Sloppy McGee in the replies or quote tweets ❤ Out of sight out of mind on the old hellscape really, isn't it?

Screenshot_20221003-160730.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Cornelia Hosendove

Fraus, I have just measured my forehead to try & determine the difference in height between Jack & Lindsey Corkhill. My previous tattle related 'WTF are you doing??' was washing my hair one handed to determine that she didn't need to have those 'plaits' put in. These are symptoms of the group psychosis aren't they? And my google history is so bizarre, I looked up all the job requirements & person specifications for being a fire service contact centre worker yesterday.
ps did i mention my urgent deadline today? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
That bio update though
Screenshot_20221003_064414.jpg

(Kind of hyped I guessed she'd be back Monday yesterday haha)

Edit: apologies, can see Forensic got their first.

All the really prickly tweets she sent prior to deactivation are gone. Astroturfing underway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Cornelia Hosendove

Morning loves. I have a vital deadline today so here I am instead. Just wanted to comment on a post from about 7 pages back - some middle of the night hilarity re Jack droning on at AA meetings & how awful for the other attendees. I have attended only a handful of meetings some time ago - sat at the back trying not to draw attention to myself. IIRC the chair of the meeting kept a tight rein on the stories being shared & the length of time a person could speak for. I'm fairly sure there was guidance to keep the shares to the persons experiences with alcohol & staying sober, that it was not a time or place for me-railing or advice seeking or giving. The timer was invoked gently or less gently if the off topic or running on continued (bit like on here sometimes).
Please would experienced fellowship fraus chip in if I'm getting it wrong. But if my recollection is correct it reaffirms my view that JM does not attend meetings at all. The way she has talked of going to a meeting to share about her day of mortgage applications etc does not ring true at all.
So on the one hand, she's bullshitting about something so precious & vital to its members, on the other at least if it's made up no-one is actually having to suffer her company. x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Foxvint

VIP Member
I know there's the gender threads for these sort of debates so I'll say no more than this- she certainly likes female coded grooming choices for a 'non binary' person too speshul to be contained within womanhood

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Jack is saying it. I think the point is, she's well aware the dog needs grooming but when she was told as such on instagram she threw a completely unwarranted tantrum rather than replying saying the dog is due in on Thursday, grooming is limited when they're puppies to allow the coat to come in and yeah, she can see the picture doesn't look great. It smacks of hypocrisy.
Oh. For. Goodness. Sake

She seemed to spent the entire weekend arguing with everyone saying the dog needed to go to the groomers.

Squigs: That dogs coat needs trimming

Jack. No it doesn't. I go to a dog cafe eleventy times a month so I know it doesn't.

Squigs: It does need cutting, it's in her eyes

Jack: Stop hounding me constantly with these lies. I'm constantly attacked with people making things up

(12 hours later)

Jack: My dog needs a haircut

Explain the madness 😠

• Haha
  • Sad

jenny2603

VIP Member
That's made me more nauseated than any of her cookery and that is saying something.
It's the stuff of night terrors. Imagine you wake up in the middle of the night. You notice a terrible eggy smell in the room with base notes of rotting fish, then a voice in the darkness says "I'm going to wife you, right up". That's worse than a full on pumble attack.

• Haha
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-10-03 22.41.09.png

Yes squiggo, let's have a dictatorship of people on Twitter that you like. Don't come crying to me when Jack puts you in front of a firing squad for failing to be suitably deferential.

• Haha
  • Sick