Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Just woke my Harold up because I was hysterically laughing at the profile picture. Had to explain.

Screenshot_20221003_230903.jpg

This is the funniest chaos we've had in ages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Thanks to tender one @Geetbo and dear heart @moldwarp for thread title suggestion and nomination. Your prize is tea for two at Southend's premier dog friendly cafe. Whether you wish to help other customers with vague 'things' whilst you are there is entirely up to you.

Previous thread news:
As of posting Jack is still off twitter!
She is still making a nuisance of herself over on IG.
Content sees a dog groomer numerous times a month actually pal.
Jack goes to the adjacent cafe to hold court and dispense her wisdom to unfortunates several times a week (doesn't like to talk about it).
Numerous nefarious organisations still after her for *reasons*
She is on to them/us. WARNED
She is still a laughing stock on the hellsite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

emeraldopal

This is not a criticism of her looks themselves but that new Twitter picture puts me in mind of how they draw characters on Peppa Pig with both eyes on the same side of their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 113

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Guess I picked the right week to take annual leave 🔺

Watching the flying monkeys chaosing in real time because they can't find her handle in the report function and thinking it's some kind of conspiracy is glorious. No you sad little suck-ups it's because she had a hissy fit and deactivated for a few hot moments.
This is brilliant
TWITTER TOMFOOLERY

firefox_QM7EvL0sQ2.png

1664801456547.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 112

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Jack, if you think people will genuinely mistake a parody account for your actual content, maybe you need to consider what your actual content says about you?
Makes you think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Only one of the Jack Monroes has a patreon with unfulfilled rewards and a PayPal tip jar.
Screenshot_20221003_131242.jpg

One is "grifting scum"

Makes you think.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111

Geetbo

VIP Member
Oh that new profile pic is not amazing is it.

She looks like an edgy new barmaid at the Rovers Return circa 2003.

• Haha
Reactions: 107

U ok hun?

Afternoon, all!

Have been considering a de-lurk for quite some time. Been trying to come up with something succinct that can truly encapsulate all the Feelings I have about Jack, but what it boils down to is simply this:

Fuck me, she is fucking insufferable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
‘I often get readers asking what they should do with a courgette and being a polite girl, I’m inclined to give an answer of the culinary variety.’

Really? You wrote that down? In a cookbook? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 105

MancBee

VIP Member
Oh LJC she didn’t actually write this? Tell me you’re joking, I beg of you.
I absolutely love it when a recently signed up Frau reads something Jack has written and thinks we've made it up.

With Jack there is no need to guild the lily, her own words are enough to turn your stomach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

MooBelle

VIP Member
Not sure she's ever spoken up for women other than Jack? She made the Sarah Everard case all about her.
Same thing with Jo Cox. She took a tiny SB to a vigil and took a tonne of photos trying to imply she was assisting the family and was in some way involved with the family.
Jo's real life friends told Jack to fuck off inserting herself into the family's grief.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 102