Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
How long do we give her before she starts tweeting again?
Yeah she will. This is her way of creeping back gradually. Insta just doesn't give her the attention she craves and there's not enough conflict for her to seek out, she's toxic and she thrives on being shitty to people and having power over them. 🤷‍♀️

Well it was nice while it lasted. I'll pop the kettle on, anyone for a brew? B3/D2 OK? ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

CEB1980

Yes I have waaaaaaay too much time on my hands, but after seeing someone else’s comparison I had to put my own twist on Jack’s biggest stans
51653324-47B9-4B66-AC49-7BAFAC6E7860.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-10-03 11.57.18.png

Lol! The flying morons are confused by the reporting process. This is outstanding. There's loads of them all pissing their drawers because they're not getting Jack's account suggested to them. Maybe Twitter is bored of you harassing people, you tedious little freaks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Yuk. She’s so ungrateful. We used to rent a teeny 2 bed terrace with a bathroom off the kitchen and loved every minute of it. We’d always lived in shared houses and flats-just having our own front door was a buzz! This kind of comment she makes about her housing situation sums her lack of genuine knowledge/experience up-she’d know how lucky she was, draughts, leaks and all if she’d ever experienced the real shitty end of the housing market-space is such a luxury-not to mention gardens and outbuildings. My friend had to keep her kids bikes under her bed because her flat was so high up and so small. It’s shit like that she’ll never understand.
This, totally. I lived in halls at uni that were tiny and damp with a shared bathroom and kitchen covered in mould. When I moved into a 2 bed terrace with my now husband it was £70 a week (20 years ago!) it had dodgy electrics, a dodgy landlord, 1930s broken furniture and a mattress on the bed that had seen more action than a brothel. We could hear the mice scratching in the walls at night and we had to wash our clothes in the bath. At one point we shared a bowl of soup. It was tough but I was determined to pass my degree and get a good job.

I now earn a great wage, live in a lovely house and we are lucky to travel a lot. I do save but I spend a decent amount on trips, events, experiences and anything I think would make the kids happy, because that makes me happy. I don’t buy designer clothes or expensive things as things like that don’t make me any happier. It makes me sad that Jack has so many things - material things - but has never to my knowledge used a penny of her earnings to go to Harry Potter Studios or Disneyland or Tenerife or whatever. At no point has she invested in SB, made happy memories. She’s squandered every penny and every opportunity she’s had handed to her on a plate. Selfishly.

She’s never known struggle, not really. And that’s why she’s never really worked hard. Because it’s never been do or die. 😕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

jenny2603

VIP Member
It's midnight and Parody Jack has ended the day on 1264 followers. When Jack tweeted about them this morning to get the flying morons to attack them they had 274 followers. TOOT TOOT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Flying monkey round up

Screenshot_20221003_224254.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_224557.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_224627.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_224708.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_224801.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_224817.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_224841.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_224921.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_225008.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_225024.jpg
Screenshot_20221003_225048.jpg

Can never get over them crying it's bullying and abuse whilst saying things 100x worse. I really think some of them get a sadistic thrill out of belittling people they deem deserving of the abuse.

Twitter is the place where critical thinking goes to die.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 93

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-10-03 11.54.04.png

Oh dear. The new pic is attracting negative comment. DO THEY WANT JACK TO LITERALLY STOP BREATHING???????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

Jemadah

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221003-065149.png

...the "daily abuse" being the endless bullying tweets she gently, softly sends because she's a horrible person who can't adult, yes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91