Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smeghead

VIP Member
75CC0F92-58BF-41A6-AF7D-AAE4EF4C2156.jpeg

C8B084B1-FFD9-45C9-A1A8-F75154123EA1.jpeg

From the new pic, I’m wondering if she’s hoping for the lead in the next James Bond film?
Dr Dr No
Three Diamond Rings Aren’t Forever
The Girl with the Golden Spoons
From Russia with Glove
Thunderclap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Emmapism

VIP Member
Fortunately for all of us (as @traumatised sideboard so astutely put it) we have other things in our heads!

Like jobs. And family. Travel. Friends. Turns out when you do more than wank on about yourself on Twitter, you're capable of multiple areas of interest.

*Walks around spacious mind palace*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Congratulations to any Fraus who guessed she'd be back on Twatter today.

She really does have the breaking strain of a KitKat when it comes to keeping off social media. Bouncing from roast potatoes drama to buttery fur drama on Insta and then back to 'the hellsite'.

I wonder how long before she sets the flying monkeys onto some small account.

Did she really say she sold lightbulbs? I can only find quotes about removing them.

View attachment 1622172
She really does have the breaking strain of a KitKat when it comes to keeping off social media.

Deaded

Someone remember this for thread noms later because its glorious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She already has a ready made excuse for that. They’re all trolls. And I think she still has enough blue tick supporters to give credibility to that lie.

We Frauen have for years expressed frustration at why so many blue tickers support her, thus indirectly validating her bullying ways. My theory on that is that, if you start from the very reasonable premise that pretty much everyone in the North and West London sleb scenes are on ❄, all the time, then that may explain why they feel they have to be nice to Jack. They’ve probably been partners in crime at some awards do or other in the past.
It's also because they'd all have to go back and retcon their history with her. The media made her into what she is today, it would be a massive embarrassment to so many people if they had to admit to platforming her and being taken in by her.

Screenshot 2022-10-03 at 10.19.50.png

"It is one of the most moving and vivid accounts of the reality of modern poverty."

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

jenny2603

VIP Member
I've not laughed this hard in ages
There is nothing on this earth funnier than someone who cannot take a joke at their own expense. More so when you know she's crashing about the shitty bungalow with a lost bobble face on her over the whole thing. The flying morons getting angry about it are the cherry on top. A superb chaos and she's not even been back a full day.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
Yuk. She’s so ungrateful. We used to rent a teeny 2 bed terrace with a bathroom off the kitchen and loved every minute of it. We’d always lived in shared houses and flats-just having our own front door was a buzz! This kind of comment she makes about her housing situation sums her lack of genuine knowledge/experience up-she’d know how lucky she was, draughts, leaks and all if she’d ever experienced the real shitty end of the housing market-space is such a luxury-not to mention gardens and outbuildings. My friend had to keep her kids bikes under her bed because her flat was so high up and so small. It’s shit like that she’ll never understand.

• Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Can we send thoughts and prayers to any fellows at the Monday meeting she haunts. Those poor buggers have probably had an earful of it tonight.
"okay, so I made a little mistake when recommending Eastern European cookbooks...."

*40 minutes pass*

"Then they were trying to LITERALLY MAKE ME STOP BREATHING by laughing at my disabled mums potatoes...."

* 20 minutes passes*

"But I'm living my best life OUT OF SPITE. They won't kill me with their words...."

*35 minutes passes*

"Now they've started a parody account! This is the latest assassination attempt. I commanded my fans to get it taken down but there was some sort of Twitter glitch and it put on nearly 1000 followers in a day. Needless to say...."

• Haha
  • Heart

Smeghead

VIP Member
Fraus, I have just measured my forehead to try & determine the difference in height between Jack & Lindsey Corkhill. My previous tattle related 'WTF are you doing??' was washing my hair one handed to determine that she didn't need to have those 'plaits' put in. These are symptoms of the group psychosis aren't they? And my google history is so bizarre, I looked up all the job requirements & person specifications for being a fire service contact centre worker yesterday.
ps did i mention my urgent deadline today? 😁
I wrote a letter a few weeks ago on my laptop pretending to be the one from the Essex Celebrity Police Squad to Jack that she said she got eight years ago and was on the last line “please do keep in touch, the welfare of minor celebrities throughout the county remains our sole priority,” until I had to ask myself what the fuck I was doing with my life and to get on with the work I actually get paid for.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Maybe she was busy beavering squirreling away at the outstanding work items from September and she's about to bang out a link to the Dublin article, an update on patreon, the VBI, the pancake recipe, her recipes for diabetics, a book on the DWP, a guide for boiling eggs (foolproof!), a recipe for her cold remedy and a blog post about cooking for one (but presumably as a single mum).

• Haha
Reactions: 73

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
@SmolWarrior your avatar😂
I just watched the GameStop thing on Netflix and someone used the term “meme warfare” which is brilliant, and just what is happening to Jack. Anything she does is just met with memes about dire potatoes, rinsed hoops or mad food combos. And she can’t deal with it. A young person would make their own laugh-along memes, change their background to potatoes etc. An older media savvy person would just ignore it. Jack can’t bear it because she has to argue with every dissenter. There’s too many of them. And she has zero sense of humour.

• Haha

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
It's also because they'd all have to go back and retcon their history with her. The media made her into what she is today, it would be a massive embarrassment to so many people if they had to admit to platforming her and being taken in by her.

View attachment 1622265

"It is one of the most moving and vivid accounts of the reality of modern poverty."
I've seen more moving and vivid -not to mention more believable and succinct- accounts of the reality of modern poverty written by the the good people who frequent this thread.

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
She is just so ridiculous. Narcs really do believe that being expected to take responsibility and accountability for their actions is abuse. They should try being on the other side of their behaviour if they want to know what abuse is.

• Heart