Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
There is nothing on this earth funnier than someone who cannot take a joke at their own expense. More so when you know she's crashing about the shitty bungalow with a lost bobble face on her over the whole thing. The flying morons getting angry about it are the cherry on top. A superb chaos and she's not even been back a full day.
Jack's achilles heel is absolutely a lack of ability to laugh at herself. This is why she has lost it now on twitter as she is being ridiculed. The rinsed hoops, the potatoes, parody accounts.
She doesn't mind so much any accusations of fraud, laziness etc, she is actually shameless like that, it is ridicule she simply cannot handle. So calls it 'abuse'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Bugger13

VIP Member
Well I’ve reported. Parody accounts are allowed so I’ve reported Jack for trying to manipulate Twitter. Gonna start reporting her for swearing and any aggression too-and she’ll struggle to beg now won’t she? Even her followers know about the grifting rumours. How awkward.
Also this made me laugh-the SB thing is just ridiculous. Like Jack’s entire grift, it’s really past its prime.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-10-03 20.39.56.png

The comments under the Bookseller tweet promoting Jack's book are uniformly negative. This one is my favourite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

RinsingHoops

The Bookseller gives one free article per month so some people might be able to access it below.

ETA: Archive Link https://archive.ph/LvFiN
From the article, “Frugality can be exhausting, complicated and overwhelming; I’ve tried here to make some elements of it genuinely enjoyable, simple and very gently life-changing instead.”

She really is full of shit isn’t she. Making frugality genuinely enjoyable, tell that to people trying to make ends meet.

• Sad
  • Wow

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
While she’s quiet and as it’s almost Halloween BOO! 👻 (I guess?), I thought we might like to revisit one of her greatest hits
7EB3AD0C-592E-443B-9943-FD1674D9A1F8.jpeg
And here’s some vintage Jack right before flouncing off Twitter because: Trolling
In 2015 it’s all a bit Westlife perched on stools singing a bad cover of Abba “I have a Dream”
3C0AA0B0-B928-43F6-8FEC-8291FF6BCA37.jpeg

In 2018: #BeKind (and you should have kissed my arse instead of lurking)
FFF4BCA0-EC81-44DE-A3A3-5A7B871CD232.jpeg

And as for the far less zen 2022 great flounce of the roasties? Deleted it, mate.

• Haha
  • Heart

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Still off Twitter! Wow. Is this going to be a record? Will she ever come back?

I was thinking about that bizarre IG post where she talks about SB laughing at her sexy pictures. :sick: Thankfully, I doubt the veracity of that piece of Monroe ick, but it makes me wonder: what response did she hope to elicit from that story? It shows a total lack of boundaries, for one thing. It's yet another example of Jack centring herself. They could look through old photos of SB so they can laugh at baby pics or reminisce about nice days out, but nope - Jack chooses to focus on her own photos. Even worse, she suggests that her young son is interested in looking at her arty photos. I don't know her son's exact age, but he's in the range of 'peak disinterest' when everything parents do begins to get awkward and he'll want some space. So, considering all that, why would she post it? Do you think she likes the negative attention as much, if not more, than the praise? I'm beginning to think Jack's one of those people who get bored when there's no drama, so she chooses to create it by posting provocative messages (provocative meaning controversial, attention-grabbing - not sexy). You know how those people on 'Housewives of -Some Rich Place-' always love stirring whenever friendships are going too smoothly? Like that.

My mum brought out old photos of a trip we took to the farm where we got spat on by an angry llama. That llama was the Jack Monroe of the animal world, exhibiting unprovoked hostility and inexplicable teeth, and it must have known I'd become a future frau. Anyway, I think that's the sort of thing SB might find funny - shared memories of silly things.

This is not the llama, but it's near enough. In fact it looks a bit like an interchangeable alpaca?

1664765884085.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Her bed warming pan nonsense is nonsense for a lot of reasons, but also, I grew up less than two miles away from Jack, and when I was little in the 80s-90s my family were still using the stoneware/pottery hot water bottles that you had to wrap in a towel or you’d scorch your feet. It was the later 90s, when I went to secondary, that my grandmother treated herself to a rubber hot water bottle; and then that Christmas we each got one from her. Life-changing gifts (at least during the winter!) - my parents could never justify spending money they didn’t have “spare” when we had perfectly serviceable old things that did the same job, albeit a lot less comfortably.

Jack has really never known what it’s like to be poor, to come from a family that’s always had to worry, and who can’t pass on money/inheritance because they haven’t got it to pass on. That’s probably the thing that boils my piss the most about the grifter, that she’s stolen a platform that by rights should have gone to someone who really does understand poverty and hopelessness, but also understands making the best out of what’s available.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Saltfish84

Whoever had Oct 3rd in my sweepstake, DM me for your payout!

(Don’t bother, I spent it already on spoons, old lady crockery, cocaine and pleather leggings)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Couldn’t see this mentioned anywhere else in this thread - just saw this on Twitter, so got a screen grab hope to goodness this isn’t true and that no-one is suffering too badly after an SM pile on by the FMs and JM

17D87888-6EEC-4C2E-8CAD-89B1E3565C3F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

Emmapism

VIP Member
I love that she said she didn't have enough time to address things like Patreon because of constant trolling but she was off Twitter for a week and she........gave herself a comb over and Mrs Potato head lips.

Lol she does not give a single solitary fuck about you or your money squigs

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Django

VIP Member
OH had a rare moment of wisdom this morning as we chased the kids out of the house for school: "Jack Monroe doesn't want to solve poverty, or anyone else to solve poverty, or else she's got no income stream"

Jesus. When you think of it like that....... explains the crying and wailing, grifying and self serving but lack of actual tangible action or signposting.
Made me think of this
Screenshot_20221004-093741_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

LadyGarden

VIP Member
That Gingerbread party was ALL ABOUT HER.

She identifies as a single, struggling mother and gets a parliament party......that charity can go fuck themselves.
Oh fuckin hell - I forgot to add my dire Gingerbread story last time the subject came up.

Soooo, I joined the local Gingerbread group after becoming a single mum with my first child. Went to a social evening held in a back room at a local pub. Each person took a 'dish' to share with the group so I spent a shitload I couldn't really afford on my contribution. I was young and attractive back then (how times have changed). Spent the entire night fending off thirsty men who treated me like fresh meat whilst being glared at by the regular female attendees. Not one of them tried to 'be kind' to me and, in fact, two of them went out of their way to diss my strawberry pavlova (weird flex but there you go). It was my first night out after having my son 16 months previously and was so awful I ended up getting steaming drunk and crying in the toilet.

Meanwhile, even with the deleted tweet, Parody Jack is almost 1k up in terms of followers. Winner winner shitty Jack dinner.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Look at me screenshotting my own posts lol

I am still so excited to see if the pan theory made it into the book. I'm first in the queue for my copy. Fuck.

Screenshot_20221003-131347_Opera.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Nurseali

VIP Member
Oh Thank God she is back.
I really want a pancake for breakfast and just know she is going to now be a professional and start posting recipes and helpful tips and costings on her bird account. She will have reflected about the past week, learnt and grown.

only fucking joking, I am going for another arguement with someone by the 5th October. Maybe about cauliflower?

• Haha
  • Heart

moldwarp

VIP Member
Oh gawd, she’s back!!!!

On her house sale advert which a Frau posted on a previous thread. Ignoring for one moment the sheer profligacy of accumulating so much expensive stuff at 24. If the house sale was to help her out of dire poverty as she claimed, then why say you’re going to donate some of the proceeds to charity? I mean it’s very kind and all but if you’re near destitute then you’re going to need all the money for yourself aren’t you?

I wonder if she ever publicised how much of the proceeds went to charity.

it’s interesting to me that Jacks classic MO seems to have started early. Ask for money, say some of it will go to charity, and be completely untransparent about how much actually sees said charity and how much lines her own pockets.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Pretty much permagrunking here but think I’ve caught up. That profile picture. She’s absolutely fucking delusional isn’t she?

(There’s a bigger piece about how tragic it is that women, especially women who are heavy social media users, can’t be happy with how they look even if they’re perfectly nice looking.

Edited to add - I’ve actually just walked past two women who were probably perfectly nice looking naturally, but have turned themselves into what look like some sort of horrorpuppets by having really bad botox and ludicrous amounts of poorly-placed filler … all this stuff makes me so sad.)

• Heart
  • Sad