Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she delete this mornings tweet?
Only just saw, do you think she was watching the parody acc. and literally scratching holes in herself as the followers went up?
Absolutely.

Watching her flying monkeys being roasted harder than her mum's potatoes must hurt too.

I bet the landlady will have to replace the carpet (again) after she's been clawing holes in it today.

Reactions: 37
So. The money she is raising on gofundme for the Trussell Trust. Can she just withdraw that and use it how she likes?

Reactions: 15
Camo pjs (I have a smol phone screen !)... Perfick for military round the edges Jacksie. And a plasticine head filter.
And one step back against the wall and she'll be invisible like a ninja.

Reactions: 17
As bad as the bowl of romantic doggy inspired puke is I find the response worse
"Can't wait to wife you right up"

Worse than holibobs and platty joobs.
It always makes me think of this creepy little Color me Badd ditty, only “Wife you right up” is creepier and more controlling-sounding

Reactions: 26
the more I think about it the more disturbing it gets. the implication is that "Mrs J" had romantic feelings towards her dog and/or wants a partner to behave like a pet. what an oddball.
What about pseudo-sexual cosplay Mary Sloppins then?

Reactions: 40
Jack modelling her new chin using Gaston as a reference

https://giphy.com/zCj7oCDXBCGAw

Reactions: 30
Of all the stupid, unpractical, wasteful 'tips', this is by far the worst.

Reactions: 18
Every time I see that dead dog goop bowl I want to hurl. Even the caption… was this narc seriously jealous of her then-fiancés affection towards her pet?!
I just think Pet Sematary in a Bowl, the follow to Pet Sematary in a Rucksack

Reactions: 24
@Helena Handbasket... does that mean you have a 100% success rate so far? Makes you think...

Reactions: 25
Yes, if you wanted to heat your bed warming-pan-style you'd need something heat-retentive- Cast iron at least. Baking trays are a shit idea. For ALL the reasons.

Reactions: 29
So. The money she is raising on gofundme for the Trussell Trust. Can she just withdraw that and use it how she likes?
No, that's actually set up properly to go straight to TT via Paypal Giving.

While looking for that one I also found this fundraiser for the marathon she didn't run. I hope JustGiving did actually donate that money straight to Mind.

Reactions: 43
Of all the stupid, unpractical, wasteful 'tips', this is by far the worst.
Baking trays do not retain heat very long. It’s stupid as there is a perfectly functioning system (hot water bottles) which are cheap to fill and stay warm for several hours, rather than minutes.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.