Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've found the Edwina Currie clip online!!! Here's the link:

And the Edwina/Jack bit is around the 32:00 mark. I love it!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Do you think she’s done it on purpose so when nobody offers her work again she can say she was ‘SILENCED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH! PUNISHED FOR HER PRINCIPLES BUT SOME THINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT!!!’
I had the same thought.

Reactions: 6
I've found the Edwina Currie clip online!!! There isn't a link - but go on dailymotion.com and in the search box, type "big benefits row live". The whole show is there. And the Edwina/Jack bit is around the 32:00 mark. I love it!!!
I love you ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I now found the link. So I edited my first post. Here it is:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I imagine the staff at HarperCollins are reading her tweets like:
I genuinely think she believes they might somehow give her a book deal, when in reality this is like he JO saga, no one at ch 4 or HC would ever work with her now

I don’t think Piers likes DW, he might come down on the side of Monroe.
I hate piers but I doubt he would, he’s too anti “political correctness “ to support her imo

Reactions: 12
Hi all, hope you're all good! I took a bit of time off here over the weekend, and now seem to have a bit of Grunking to do... don't know if I'll ever catch up 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is infuriating. I am also technically a ‘single parent’ in the same way Jack is, which is that her dad is still around, we have a good relationship and she stays at his every other weekend. I’d actually argue that parents like me and Jack are in very fortunate positions, more so than a lot of ‘nuclear families’ as we are actually getting regular breaks!
The thing is, she has repeatedly said that she has “no childcare” (only to contradict herself). She manipulates people into thinking she’s a lone parent taking care of her kid 24/7, when it seems like he goes to his dad’s often and for days / about a week at a time

She is in a very fortunate position, and while she reaps the benefits* of getting some alone time, she can’t stand the fact that she’s not hard done by in this aspect. So she lies

*benefits include being able to tweet all day & night and taking sexy sideboard selfies without a 10 year old wittering on about Harry Potter in your ear

Reactions: 31
Mack is now a snowflake causing an avalanche 🤷‍♀️

Meanwhile I made this cake. It's the Claudia Roden orange almond Middle Eastern Cake. The loaf in the background is my work, too. Slow cooker bread is great! Jack is not great!

I dined with two close girlfriends
We're all as different as can be, and fiercely close. We laughed so hard. I wish you all a good proper laugh today, if you can. No point wishing same for drama llama, I guess, so you all have her fun, please

This is very true. Apparently, during police interviews, people who are later found guilty give a great amount of detail around their alibi or whatever, whereas innocent people give very little detail, but add more when prompted (as it prompts their memory). Liars have their story fully fleshed out at the beginning and are unable to add more detail later on. (M'lud, this information is based on one of the 1000s of true crime podcasts I listen to. I cannot remember which one).
Oh yes. In law, call those people the pink hat witnesses. "I recall it specifically as I had selected my pink hat that day and thought, gosh I look nice in my pink hat and as I was wearing that pink hat, the manager said to me..." LOL I have an odd brain that actually does work a bit like that, so I dread ever needing to make a witness statement as no one will believe me 😹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Quick question.. Is she in a relationship? Don't know much about her, but I thought I read she was living with an executive who works with Channel 4? One of her latest tweets implies she's a single parent?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Quick question.. Is she in a relationship? Don't know much about her, but I thought I read she was living with an executive who works with Channel 4?
SHE LEFT.

(sorry, without context this kinda seems rude :LOL: - it's Jack's stock response for anybody daring to bring her ex (wife) Louisa up in conversation)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Quick question.. Is she in a relationship? Don't know much about her, but I thought I read she was living with an executive who works with Channel 4? One of her latest tweets implies she's a single parent?

They spilt up around *checks calendar* May 7th.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.