Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now on the single parent bandwagon 🙄 Barely heard anything about SB until the last couple of days 🙄🙄🙄
1821644C-6AF8-4B42-BB88-B075E5B389DB.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Ugh. A private fb group I'm in has starting mentioning all this bollocks, and how awful it is. Tried to get in that Jack isn't exactly the right on person they think she is, but I did not mention here. I like my social media in compartments 😂
Tattle’s Overseas Ambassador 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I would love to see this 😂😂
omg how uncomfortable, how did edwina manage to get the tea though? I thought Jack was second gen, is her grandad minted as well as dad then?! duck me it just keeps getting better 😂 no wonder she’s not saving for that deposit!
Edwina, being, you know, professional, actually did her homework before the show and found a load of info online. Jack's grandad owned several properties around Southend, some of which were guesthouses bringing in a tidy income. Jack's family have money, make no mistake about that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Edwina, being, you know, professional, actually did her homework before the show
I remember this. Jack had nothing to say, or looked upset or something. And then she wrote a long open letter to Edwina via the media, saying she had been bullied or something. All Edwina did was tell Jack a fact, very calmly. Jack literally cannot speak - all she can do is write.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Can't remember if this was already shared, I did speed GL reading to get here today, having a quick break before getting back to it. I am offended too that she keeps referring to L as her wife, its so disrespectful to her and all of us too. I used to hate it when people referred to their partner as common law wife/husband. She is pissing me off so much and I'm getting triggered, im sorry I can't read the trigger posts @Motherwellgirl i clicked on yours and hope you are ok, im going through pretty much the same thing atm and ive had to stop and sit down as I had a panic attack, at least reading here takes my mind off it. I wish I could talk about it more but I used to get cyberstalked and is constantly at the back of my mind that it is still happening. Anyway Jack is still a see you next Tuesday and has she taken the kitten to the vet yet?
FEB68985-4AF7-4CCD-943D-F450D2B586F1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Edwina, being, you know, professional, actually did her homework before the show and found a load of info online. Jack's grandad owned several properties around Southend, some of which were guesthouses bringing in a tidy income. Jack's family have money, make no mistake about that!
In fact she wrote this delightful sounding recipe in Edwina's honour. I hate eggs that haven't been 'slung' or 'bunged' into a cake, so may be a bit biased, but this sounds rank: https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2014/02/05/curried-eggs-recipe/

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think she’s done it on purpose so when nobody offers her work again she can say she was ‘SILENCED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH! PUNISHED FOR HER PRINCIPLES BUT SOME THINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT!!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Do you think she’s done it on purpose so when nobody offers her work again she can say she was ‘SILENCED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH! PUNISHED FOR HER PRINCIPLES BUT SOME THINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT!!!’
Yes ABSOLUTELY x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wondering if @LimeGoss is going to write up the latest escapades so it's summarised nicely in one place?
Lots of material here 🙂
I just don't have the time at the moment, but if any member has the time that's up to date I can give a login to the blog and it's pretty easy to write up if you have the knowledge :)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s now on the single parent bandwagon 🙄 Barely heard anything about SB until the last couple of days 🙄🙄🙄View attachment 174858
View attachment 174859Back to little miss nice. How patronising.
This is infuriating. I am also technically a ‘single parent’ in the same way Jack is, which is that her dad is still around, we have a good relationship and she stays at his every other weekend. I’d actually argue that parents like me and Jack are in very fortunate positions, more so than a lot of ‘nuclear families’ as we are actually getting regular breaks!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Can't remember if this was already shared, I did speed GL reading to get here today, having a quick break before getting back to it. I am offended too that she keeps referring to L as her wife, its so disrespectful to her and all of us too. I used to hate it when people referred to their partner as common law wife/husband. She is pissing me off so much and I'm getting triggered, im sorry I can't read the trigger posts @Motherwellgirl i clicked on yours and hope you are ok, im going through pretty much the same thing atm and ive had to stop and sit down as I had a panic attack, at least reading here takes my mind off it. I wish I could talk about it more but I used to get cyberstalked and is constantly at the back of my mind that it is still happening. Anyway Jack is still a see you next Tuesday and has she taken the kitten to the vet yet?View attachment 174865
I saw your posts on the other thread. Sorry you are suffering. I’ve had two years of dealing with a narcissistic stalker who defamed me all over the Internet and tried to ruin my life.

It’s only in the last few weeks I’ve felt half ok again.

Keep battling. You know it’s them. Not you. Mine diagnosed me with mental health issues that I don’t have to try and silence my voice. But I won’t be silenced.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
This, from Mumsnet, is obviously by someone who has been following Jack's antics fairly closely (one of us?) and is IMO a pretty good summation of her recent activity, for any newbies.
Could that be put in the lime gods/ wiki page of her or would that be plagiarism (or similar)?

Reactions: 8
Stop trying to blame the fact that you're a nasty piece of work who had to go on a mass deletion spree, on you being (allegedly) autistic and alcoholic or one of the many ailments you say you suffer with.

Own your tit and actually DO better instead of just talking about doing so each time you do an oops act like an absolute thundercunt.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.