Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not pretending she thought of that Big Brother/Trump theory is she? There was a programme about it on the radio the other day. So hardly original.
She heard it and then her 😎 brain spat something remarkably similar out. She honestly doesn’t know she does it. She thinks she is the second coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jack tweeted this: " I was six years old when the song *st *lbs was released by the Manic Street Preachers. I heard it on the radio"

The song was never released as a single. It was a song on the album "The Holy Bible", that's all. So why would it be played on the radio? At the time it was seen as a controversial song with its lyrics - so it would not be given radio play.

Just MORE LIES from Jack. She can't stop.
I’m really sorry! Not to defend JM and please don’t @ me, but I’m pretty sure it was played on radio 1, I think probably by Steve Lamacq. They used to play album tracks from big releases, and I think that’s where I first heard it.

Reactions: 12
Like all narcissists, she sees her child as an extension of herself, a miniature Jack that must have exactly the same views and tastes as she does. He's not a person in his own right in her eyes, he must reflect her values and her opinions at all times. She's going to be in for a rude shock because he's getting to the age where he'll realise this and go: "Nah, duck this, I want to live with Dad." And then she'll really implode.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
My experience of liars is that they love adding detail. Why not just say ‘I was a child’ why mention your specific age and what you were doing?
This is very true. Apparently, during police interviews, people who are later found guilty give a great amount of detail around their alibi or whatever, whereas innocent people give very little detail, but add more when prompted (as it prompts their memory). Liars have their story fully fleshed out at the beginning and are unable to add more detail later on. (M'lud, this information is based on one of the 1000s of true crime podcasts I listen to. I cannot remember which one).

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 10.17.40.png

Ah... so she hasn't been practising how to pronounce 'tutelage' overnight then.

Also, I'm confused by her point here. Is she doubling down and saying that mocking this fictional white teacher's frizzy hair is indeed racist?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She’s not going away? I should imagine the publishers and Walliams are terrified.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's such a hypocrite. When she did the Kickstarter, she asked for people to donate copies to schools....

Screenshot_20200707_101200_com.ecosia.android.jpg

This book, which she was asking people to donate to schools so am guessing she was aiming them at kids(??) contains the following recipe....

IMG_20200707_101824.jpg

Which along with the delightfully child friendly title, also references anal sex??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
View attachment 174615View attachment 174616View attachment 174617She’s so predictable. Nuance is a thing, Jack. I can’t believe i’m defending DW. Also back on the ‘book review’ lie. Bugger off.
oh my God she actually thinks the publishers give a tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She thinks she's declared some sort of apocalyptic war on them and that they are quaking in their boots?!!! Um Jack, the reason DW was trending is because his book was released. It was tweeted and retweeted as part of a marketing campaign. It even appeared on my timeline because Russell Crowe retweeted it ffs. Your little tantrum only gave it more clout and pushed the numbers up you utter, utter cretin.

Now take your cat to the vet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does anyone remember the Judy Blume 'Forever' book, about the first sexual experience of a teenager? There was a lot of pearl clutching around it and it was passed around my school like contraband. I read it when I was quite a young teenager and there were only a couple of pages about sex. The rest of the book was more about relationships and the readiness for sex. Admittedly I don't know what my 40 odd year old self would make of it now but as a teenager, I didn't find it shocking or it making me want me to go out and have sex. In fact I remember it being one of my less favourite books of hers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 174630

Ah... so she hasn't been practising how to pronounce 'tutelage' overnight then.

Also, I'm confused by her point here. Is she doubling down and saying that mocking this fictional white teacher's frizzy hair is indeed racist?
Because us white folk can't have frizzy curls are not cooperating hair,
That's clutching at straws, African hair is different I agree but any hair type can be frizzy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ahhh. She's such a cow. The lighting between these two comparison pics is markedly different, meaning it's impossible to compare. I can't believe I'm so fixated on this.

Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 10.23.10.png

Adding the full picture. Bottom left character is notably darker-skinned.

E3A1A673-189D-4F8A-B9C6-3E7FA92299E6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
D0B9CF44-3D1B-4E90-AE9A-74A7E985E7A8.jpeg

I thought she was BUSY! People ordered books in May that they’re waiting for.

Also, she’s back on the iPhone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Minor point, but as a real booklover who has previously bought copies of books I already own because I like the new covers (the SHAME), it’s really irked me that she’s folding over the corner of every page of a book that was gifted to SB.

Really unpleasant way to handle property that you’ve borrowed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Another thing is, she actually going after a publisher, isn't that a silly thing for an author to do? I mean they could potentially give her a book deal and they are a big name so the money could be life changing.

She kind of losing herself potential job offers. She will probably say she wouldn't want to work with a company that allows this, but then I have read on here somewhere she grumbles about big corporations and then worked for one. Money talks louder than actions

Reactions: 26
Ahhh. She's such a cow. The lighting between these two comparison pics is markedly different, meaning it's impossible to compare. I can't believe I'm so fixated on this.

View attachment 174641
Wow, so she actually is a racist then. The person who created the character said she is white, but because Jack thinks her skin is darker than a man next to her, she's going to proclaim she isn't white? Yep, that's racism Jack.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.