Jack Monroe #409 Send product or refund or admit you're a blatant rip off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And an actual genuine smile. Not seen one of those on her for a while.
Makes you think

Reactions: 30
The 'vest' looks like a tshirt with the sleeves bunched up and is £3 (was £12) here - https://www.isawitfirst.com/products/limited-edition-slogan-print-oversized-t-shirt-white-jl37248

Unless it's some past season designer stuff that's been ripped off, that seems pretty reasonable TBH! - I know nothing about fashion, just bored and did a reverse image search!

Reactions: 14
This reads like the opening scene of Trainspotting, I'm imagining Jack rampaging through Thorpe Bay with a pigskin hat and a pot of slop

Reactions: 49
That she suddenly started taking about, apropos of nothing whatsoever, in the middle of a talk in Edinburgh that was meant to be about her (much, much delayed still unpublished) recipe book, so talking about the last recipe book.
I mean, we've all done similar. When we were teenagers. Had an inkling we were about to get caught out so blurted out some ludicrous and convoluted story that goes, 'Hahahaha. You'll never guess what happened <insert details of choice>? But it absolutely was NOT anything to do with me. LIFE IS SO UNFAIR. I HATE YOU. I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN'.

Reactions: 43
You dislike middle class people making ridiculous recommendations?? Then what's your beef with our Jack?

Reactions: 27
You bloody tory!

Reactions: 11
She always gives me ‘my kids trying to bullshit me when they were 13’ vibes.

Reactions: 25

Now to be fair, Jack's last £20 shop was allegedly 42 meals which is like 47p. Still nowhere near enough.

What I find interesting is whilst there's a good number of repeat squigs who dedicate their accounts to calling out Jack, the sheer number of people calling her out still feels quite vast and diverse?

Reactions: 73
I wonder if Jack usually stocks up on Pringles in the run up to Christmas when they are on offer to last her through the year? What will she do this year if they aren't due to price rises? A couple of ml filler and a lip flip? .

Reactions: 27
Pickled WHAT and WHAT?????????
Classic the 4 day old beans salad - serves 0. A real high point in the Mel Donte campaign. Good times.
Who remembers when Jack said she was buying a 130volt fridge to save on electric? Or that she prepping for using the camping gas stove for cooking they’re SO expensive to buy gas for.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.