Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Many thanks for the podcast help. I *think* I’ve done it, and only tutted, moaned and made comments like ‘eeeeeeeeh it was easier when you could tune into the wireless’ once.*

also thanks for the images of the pigskin hat. Not quite Real Ale Neckbeard, but almost.

*NB: I’m not that old really, mid forties, but I am a twat.
Ah you're like me when it comes to technology. I think I've grasped it then something 'new' crops up. I always feel a bit like this

Screenshot_20220923_010504.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 75

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Has there been an in-depth study of Alcoholism Recovery Jack?

I read about the local shop contradictory stories, but there's more than that.

BTW, my name is Benign Narcissist and I'm an alcoholic, and regularly attended meetings and events for a number of years.

I have never seen, or heard of, an AA group in the UK give out the "sobriety chips" marking the length of time sober (though I have seen it in other 'anonymous groups' - Cocaine Anonymous, for example).

She might have a home group that does do it, but why would she accept multiple chips to mark the same length of sober time?

Any South of England friends of Bill W able to confirm if sobriety chips are given out?

Standard advice to new arrivals at AA is attend 90 meetings in 90 days, and don't drink in between. Anonymity is discussed, and I'm pretty sure someone with a high profile is advised that using said profile to announce early recovery risks damaging AA reputation, and putting others off trying it, in the event of a relapse.

If Jack does have a sponsor (AA veteran to do the 12 Step programme with), then they will be aghast at her social media antics.

Jack announced to the world her alcoholism with a Guardian article a week into 'sobriety' - everyone is different, but I don't know any AA members who made membership public within the first few months rather than days, except one guy who announced it on his Facebook page when he acted like a drunken fool at a work event and tried to worm out of getting sacked.

Jack may well have gone to AA. She may believe she is addicted to alcohol. She might even be. I can't know. But what I do know is that her exposing the organisation to association with her, particularly so early on, would likely cause immense discomfort to those who do "service" (volunteer to host and run the meetings). This is read out at the start of every meeting:

A.A. PREAMBLE
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics achieve sobriety.

Nobody would ever be asked to leave an AA meeting unless something really awful like violence resulted. But AA meetings will have people desperately in need of help arriving, and, if Jack does attend, find there is a social media personality with serious boundary issues there.

If Jack is in AA, she acted out of accordance with the spirit of anonymity the organisation has carefully cultivated over decades.

Many famous people have spoken of their membership - but usually after many years sobriety, and often significant service. Jack showed up and wrote a Guardian article about it.

It's all very weird and suspicious.
Welcome, fellow friend of Bill W ❤

AA Jack has been discussed a lot over many a thread. I’m open about the fact I’m in AA and others have spoken about being in the fellowship too.

There‘s a school of thought herr that Jack is lying about her alcoholism - be that she isn’t an alcoholic at all or she‘s had spells of not drinking but may have relapsed. I think I’m right in saying she admitted over a year ago that she had relapsed but hadn’t let on. I understand why people think that but I guess I don’t want to think she would lie about alcoholism or play on it as another cosplay.

With regard to chips, I’m in NE Scotland and my home group bought sobriety chips with our own money. It was a decision taken at GC but we all agreed it wasn’t an appropriate use of Tradition 7 money. I’ve no idea about Jack’s area but if multiple groups do it I’d be surprised so maybe it’s one group, or equally, she could be lying and bought them all herself.

She plays fast and loose with all AA stands for and doesn’t seem to care that this is wrong. I remain unconvinced she’s done the Steps, solely based on what she says. I agree, if she has a Sponsor they’re probably wringing their hands waiting for her to realise.

It may be worth searching her threads for any AA mention, if you want to see some of the other posts about it. I can only speak for myself but I feel quite strongly that when Jack chats shit about AA, I have the chance to say “nah, that’s not what it’s like” (the Trysted Servant positions and Jack being Group Secretary when less than a year sober being an example)

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Potatoes O’Houlihan

Chatty Member
I am appreciating the two latest exposés on her but I agree with the Frau who said it’s nothing we haven’t already seen here or handed to them on a plate already.

I have mithered before about this but I strongly feel a deep dig into how her Limited Company came to be dissolved is long overdue. I’d especially like to see someone who understands the furlough scheme etc because she has so many contradictions here.
ie
- she repeatedly whines it’s only ever been her against the world (or words to that effect)yet she has ‘teams’ working for her here and there?
- Her assistant with The Hands..freelancer or not? Was she furloughed?
- her ‘teams’ of people mentioned here and there over the years ‘working on’ things
- her buying laptops during Covid lockdown for her ‘teams of people’ when nobody else could get hold of any tech whatsoever
- the purchase of said laptops from her own purse
- then there’s all the Teemil, Patreon, legal crowdfunding, PayPal ...rattle rattle
Etc
I’m not the greatest at memory recall, many more of you will know a lot more about this than I can remember.
I really think a delve into her ‘professional’ finances would be the final straw.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
Yep, honestly without HH2 I’d have just carried on seeing her as a slightly annoying attention seeker on Twitter, and just carried on scrolling on past. HH2 made me thing ‘hang on a minute, this makes no sense’ and then I found myself here. She’s brought about her own downfall and I suspect she knows it. A grift too far.
It’s is so satisfying that her downfall started with her shooting herself in the foot with HH2 then doubling down with Spudgate. It’s even more perfect that she’s become a laughing stock, the one attack she can’t deal with is humour - the hilarity of this place must have been absolutely destroying her and being laughed at openly on twitter just made her short circuit.

I’m not fussed about any shortfalls in the podcast. She’s vampired and shat on so many different groups of people she can be torn apart on each one by the experts in that field at leisure once the big picture is out there. Good is all that’s needed, perfect isn’t.

• Heart
Next woman pushing subscription meal boxes. Poor poor Scotlanders actually wanting tips. .
I think the problem is that people have been doing all this shit and Jack's 'check your cupboard' bullshit for years. There is nothing left that people can do to save money. There's nothing more to cut. People like Jack guve the impression that it's doable to live on £20 a week and it really isn't. Which is why we don't need self obsessed, narcissistic, middle class that's telling people what's bloody obvious, but actual proper campaigners who will campaign for wages changes etc.

I know this has all been said before but what a waste of time getting Jack on the programme when they could've devoted the time to someone trying to bring about real social justice change!

Rant over, will now go back to my slop.

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I’m saving money by only buying single portions of caviar. I used to buy it in bulk but it’s so wasteful as I’d throw most of it away. Follow me for more lifejacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Final update for this evening, I'll just do one big one tomorrow, keep em coming ninnies x
Guys, we know she has TONNES of high end shit. Back when it was all fields around here, we used to comment on how her poverty LARPing was constantly interspersed with, like, thot shots on a new Cotswold Co sideboard or Dyson hairdryers or 5 phones, 3 laptops and a super impressive looking desktop Mac type set up. That's why we're here! Because she's funding this lifestyle on people who don't even know what Downpipe is.
£60 Lego flower bouquet
£60 Rock tumbler (I don't think we ever saw the rock tumbler so I just went with the first one I saw on Google)

How much is a long weekend in Venice in a 3 star hotel?
A squig who lives in a council house in Norwich and has a handle reflecting that posted she did a bit of (hinted cash in hand) work at a breeder in Norfolk that had pups available and looked similar the week content appeared hinted https://destiny-doodles.co.uk/ charged £2200
Guys, we know she has TONNES of high end shit. Back when it was all fields around here, we used to comment on how her poverty LARPing was constantly interspersed with, like, thot shots on a new Cotswold Co sideboard or Dyson hairdryers or 5 phones, 3 laptops and a super impressive looking desktop Mac type set up. That's why we're here! Because she's funding this lifestyle on people who don't even know what Downpipe is.
Don't they all go off after a while too? Pointless having so many if you don't use them regularly.

In the list of purchases does it include those horrendous steam punk clock leggings? Worn once.
More more more
Studded Burberry leather jacket and Burberry Trench coat. Bought (Confirmed, like the laryngitis)
The Burberry Brit jacket was selling for about $5k-$6k new when she bought it and the Prorsum was double that. Here’s a used Brit sold recently on a legit resale site for best part of $2,000. She paid at least £4000+ for it, didn’t wear it for 5 years but did a massive beg in 2017 because she was still skint. Also bought a mulberry satchel.
View attachment 1612602
Burberry trenches average cost
View attachment 1612605

Diana jumper (she said was a gift)
View attachment 1612607View attachment 1612616

Hatto (and poor catto). Another massive piece of furniture here that I haven’t yet managed to 🔺 but it’s going to be at least £500-£1,000 going be the other stuff. Note that I’ve squigged this post to cover her internal door locking mechanisms. She of the death threats and stalkers had no such concern.
View attachment 1612609View attachment 1612610
Shes such a materialistic (grifting) twat.
The leggings are a tenner.
Amazon product

Thought I recognised them as an old Black Milk print but these are the closest I can find. If they are a dupe it's such an old print I know she doesn't have the attention span to track the original expensive ones down 🔺

£428 fancy knobs (and counting)
£250 at least on magnetic Allegra spice jars
£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£95 Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp
£72 antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
(+£432 if she's done the other say 6 internal doors as well)
£25 wooden calculator (unused)
£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration
£100 pigskin hat
£339 All Saints belfern suede biker jacket
£155 Morris & Co. Strawberry Thief curtains (median price £65-245)
£1,550 Tiffany pearl hoop earrings sterling silver (two pairs)
£150 DM boots (other ones, not the willow ones mentioned upthread)
£104 rusty eBay spoons
£110 couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
£80 Emma Bridgewater toaster with TOASTER on it
£780 At least two Burberry scarves: one for her and one for LJC
£110 Crosley cruiser suitcase turntable (bedroom)
£800 77 Lipsticks
£200 14 Foundations
£250 40 Eyeliners
£500 misc makeup
£320 2x Roberts Revival Mini radio
£158 orange nike trainers
£1,200 kendal dining chairs
£425 Graham and Green birdcage lampshade
£65 test tube vases
£35 boiler suit (which was dyed pink)
£10 squid game guard mask from the market
£44 per roll wallpaper used as ADHD friendly “to-do” list
£300 kitchen aid
£20 black pleather Primark boots with chain
£499 Dyson fan
£65 SimpleHuman hand soap dispenser (kitchen)
£60 squatty potty
£535 custom captain's chair
£110 Two pairs of granny curtain boiler suits
£400 Cotswold Company small sideboard (living room, blue)
£229 Cotswold Company tallboy (bedroom, ivory)
£799 Cotswold Company chester dove grey writing bureau (similar)
£849 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak dining table
£399 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak storage bench
£2,396 2x Cotswold Company chester dresser
£1,529 Cotswold Company chester grand dresser
£299 Cotswold Company bookcase (porch)
£800 2x Cotswold Company small sideboards
£499 Cotswold Company chester wine console
£599 Cotswold Company chester large sideboard
£699 Cotswold Company chester large sideboard (wine rack version)
£800 2x Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak shoe storage bench
£730 Cotswold Company chester dove grey extra large dresser top
£300 suit she wore for the Diva photoshoot
£300 dyson hairdryer
£850 water rower
£400 John Lewis hammock
£400 John Lewis egg chair
£400 20x John Lewis clear plastic storage bins
£290 Baywood 33 drawer tea chest
£30 John Lewis Perspex cube pasta storage with pink lids
£20 full set of oversized unicorns/animal mugs from Asda
£300 sentient mirror
£360 2x nike trainers (exc. orange ones)
£120 24" TV for SB's PlayStation
£2,500 Smeg (double American style)
£300 2x Viv westwood dress (assume sale)
£75 Sweaty Betty leggings
£170 Lumie alarm clock
£200 R&P bras (x 2 minimum)
£199 Airpods
£249 Airpods pro
£199 Apple Watch (assume series 3)
£250 Sleeper to Edinburgh last min on a Friday
£309 3 nights at Eden Locke, Edinburgh
£170 Last minute train home on a Monday morning
£700 Vets bills
£20 Sad Asda shop
£80 2x summit camping stove (shed)
£400 ooni pizza oven (freebie)
£60 3x “tiles” for locating lost keys/phones by internet magic
£12 2x dylon machine dye
£180 12x moleskin notebooks
£1,000 unread books (estimate)
£100 CUDDLY TOY (Hamleys)
£640 6x DAB radios
£60 Lego flower bouquet
£60 Rock tumbler
£2,200 content
£600 Emin
£15 6x ring binders (for coroner's reports)
£1,790 Burberry classic trench coat
£5,000 Burberry brit jacket ($5-6k)
£350 Warm & wonderful diana sheep jumper
£60 Boy london snap back black/gold hat ($60)
£1,000 Unidentified Cotswold(?) cupboard/wardrobe
£10 horrendous steam punk clock leggings (worn once)
Total: £34,476 £45,606
I'm starting to feel a bit queasy 🤑
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot? - I forget the brand these are
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?)
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)
Botox
Fillers
Expensive haircuts
Artificial snow
many wigs
plastic flower headdress phase
“£5” denim cargo trousers from Primark
Multiple phones
SPITE SOFA
Le Creuset
furniture and set dressing for the shed outside that she was going to turn into a studio
lawnmower
bikes
tents
planting trough things
Ten (at least) outdoor chairs for her Mormon tabernacle Amish prayer circle fellowship things
The hen with the rubber eggs for nesting hens?
dusty plastics string of pearls plant
wallpaper backgrounds
Mary Poppins umbrella
desktop Mac type set up
laptops
I thought it would be useful to visualise the data

unnamed_large.png

omg!
First ten minutes are free to listen to here. Katie Herzog is part of it, she’s an American journalist, didn’t someone here predict that she was onto Jack?

The accent while she was saying "bread and jam please mummy" 🦉🍾

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

FrankReagan

Chatty Member
‘With me live soon’ - still expecting her on BBC Radio Scotland

ETA: now playing Toxic, Britney Spears

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Thread title brought to us by Ms Sawyer (@Veronicaaa ) and @Menopausal Stormtrooper - coined by a squig to whom we'd like to pass on the message: babe, same x Your prizes are a glass of deliciously stagnant water rower juice and a copy of James Martin's Potatoes.

Jack is aff it (Twitter, that is), temporarily I'm sure, so we are back to counting - @That Forensic Man has made a list, we love a list: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-406-foodbank-anna-delvey.33853/post-11943385

Please add recaps, read the Wiki and nominate your thread titles without swears towards the end of the thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Yel

Chatty Member
"Now let's get onto the fungus"

Sadly they're still on about feet, not Jackie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
THE EMIN PRINT WE SAW WAS NOT IN JACK'S HOUSE, FFS.

HOW MANY MORE TIMES?!

*aneurysm*

Also, Jack might claim to have an original Emin but we have seen ZERO evidence of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Feck

Chatty Member
Well she does have form for having a little extra with her burgers. Burger stock soup though!!
It didn't occur to me earlier when I was retching over the suggestion of burger soup but, who has left-over burgers anyway? You cook the amount of burgers for the amount of people there to eat them, surely? Then the thrifty tip would be to freeze the extra burgers for another day. She's really not very good at this is she?

• Haha
I'm off today, I'm supposed to be going to a PTA meeting 🔺 but I can't possibly. How many people does it take to organise a Halloween disco for the under 10s anyway? I'm sure they'll be fine without me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70