Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
The VBI thing blew a ton of self aggrandizing smoke up her arse. All those blue ticks doing their performative charity work, holding her up like Simba. Nigella plugging her Patreon to support such important 'work'. All we could do was watch on in awe, sure as hell nothing would ever be produced. That's what made her think she could get away with HH2.
All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba Thread Title Nomination

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Hey. Only my third post so I hope I make sense, but I have a theory on the house move. I've been waiting for a quiet period and I think it's time.

Jack wants to cosplay being a poor and therefore having to downsize to a 1 bedroom flat. SB has the main bedroom and she sleeps on the sofa, even though she has all the ailments. Then, after a while of sleeping on the sofa, she will say that it's not possible to continue to do this and he HAS to have a bigger place to live. She'll say it's not because she can afford it but because she NEEDS somewhere bigger with at least 2 bedrooms. All this when in reality nobody would begrude her having two bedrooms so that she and SB can have separate spaces. This way she doesn't have to do the hecking big downsize and can carry on with the abundance of 'stuff' she owns, whilst staying in favour with all her loyal followers.

Don't know if it'll be the case but just something I've been thinking recently.

I also wanted to say thank you to all the fraus out there in recovery and sharing parts of their stories here. Im in early recovery, some days are harder than others but knowing there are so many people out there makes me feel a little less alone. You give so much positivity and im grateful for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 104

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
The big coke giveaway to me is the 'I need to concentrate so I am, I am full focus, concentrate' face. The complete intense stare, the tense jaw, the absolute agony of sitting still and not talking.

She does it all the time in interviews, I imagine a bump gives her the confidence to do it. All her interviews start with Billy Big Bollocks energy, ya know, like the type you get right after a sniff....

It's so obvious to those who know, glad other fraus notice it too. (Love how you can admit past mistakes here too without judgement, you so chill, canal, cheers, pals.)

• Heart
Reactions: 104

jenny2603

VIP Member
Holy hoops people!
Email from Blocked and Reported podcast just dropped into my inbox and it's only about our Jack!!!
(edit: it's only for paid subscribers unfortunately 😭)

Title: The Literally Unbelievable Tale of Jack Monroe, The UK's Richest and Most Frequently Endorsed Poor Person.

fuckfuck why do I have a meeting in 8 minutes?
Oh my God. I'm just listening to it just now. They're just getting stuck into the horrible food.

OH GOD OH GOD: Tracksuit Jeremy Kyle quote!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I suspect she'd have been livid once they got in touch with her. It'll be interesting to see how the flying monkeys respond or if she comes back and tries to defend herself. As I say there's nothing in the podcast a long term Tattler wouldn't know already but when you hear it all described back to you it brings home how insane the whole thing is.
I listened to the free 10 mins and subscribed as a result so I could hear the rest. It is absolutely damning all laid out like this and I’m not even finished listening yet. Completely damning. She has no way of countering this- or suing/threatening to sue them.

ETA the only thing they’ve left out was the grifting for legal fees to sue Daubney etc into her personal PayPal. I hope they revisit her as a topic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

CausticYoda

Janet's just said that you can't go into the baker's and buy just one roll, 'they'd look at you like you were mad'.

Um, no they wouldn't, Janet, they'd pop one in a paper bag for you and charge you 20p or whatever, that's literally how bakers work.

• Haha
Reactions: 102

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I've had a few friends that were coke fiends (more polite than saying addicts i suppose) and did they did loads, I've thought for a long time that her drug of choice wasn't booze, her behaviour was classic coke user.

The being awake for days, the sniffing and the paranoi is a give away isn't it?
Former recreational coke fiend here; recognise the behaviour from my own misspent past, 100% think Jack has a nasty habit, one she doesn't want to give up because she still seems on it quite merrily. She can take me to court all she wants, I completely stand by my convictions.

It's a perfect example of her tricksy wording, the whole AA schtick is a front, a shield to deflect and distract from the truth. She uses her faux alcohol addiction to cover her tracks and gets all the praise for her strength at staying sober. Alcohol was never the problem.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

ElbiePickle

Still listening to BARPOD. Nothing that would be new to us so far but it's a full potted history. She's fucked.

It's everything from Hunger Hurts 1, through to the Hopkins trial, Kickstarter, the health issues, Teemill, Patreon, all the collabs, Hunger Hurts 2.

Just mentioned Molly!

Jesse: "This is like a mega grift."

They asked to speak to Jack! She did not respond!

Now running through the 100 hour work week, contradictory tweets. Celebrity squad! FOI request to police. Katie Herzog has contacted Essex Police and awaiting a response. Now talking about Joshua Bonehill and clarifying he wasn't jailed for harassing her.

TATTLE HAS BEEN MENTIONED! THEY MENTION OUR BEAUTIFUL RECEIPTS!

THREAD 31!

Vimes Boots Index- ONS "Jack had nothing to do with this"

Tweeting terrible advice re fuel bills.

Threats to sue, transphobia right wingers. All debunked.

Katie Roche blogpost now being mentioned.

Homeless claims "living rough"/ never been homeless.

DIVA magazine debacle.

Claims of poverty but probably in top 10% of booksellers. "she's either lying or really fucking bad with money"

Lesbian who currently dates men.

Claims to be able feed family on £20 "irresponsible and galling".

They've been talking to a frau.

Here's the links included in the email

UPDATE: During this episode’s production, Monroe deleted her Twitter and few of her Tweets have been archived. Our apologies.

A Recipe For Jack Monroe

You will need:

• 25 oz. of alcoholism
  • COVID-19 (severe)
  • A whole autism (self-diagnosed)
  • Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (if available)
  • 3 (or more) concussions
  • 1 grandparent who immigrated (from Wales)
  • Note: Add 5 tabs of testosterone for a Jacked Monroe instead.
This story, if cooked up convincingly, should get you hired by the BBC, Netflix, Hellmann’s, and Del Monte, shortly before making you an influential economist.

Just try not to look too closely at what’s inside.

View attachment 1612660 Monroe’s viral blogpost describing her poverty

https://web.archive.org/web/20130201235747/http:/agirlcalledjack.com/2012/07/30/hunger-hurts/

The Daily Mirror’s article describing Monroe eating on just £10 a week

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/young-mum-turns-off-heating-so-she-can-1502710

View attachment 1612661 Monroe announces she has received her dream job at a local newspaper

https://web.archive.org/web/20130301120239/http://agirlcalledjack.com/2013/02/25/ive-got-a-brand-new-job-and-im-so-excited-i-could-squeak/

Monroe, non-binary, now goes by “them” (but will grant you an s-word pass)

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-transformation-of-jack-monroe-tglnc393nw5

Jack Monroe v Katie Hopkins [2017]

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/monroe-v-hopkins-2017-ewhc-433-qb-20170329-rev-1.pdf

Ten years after her viral blogpost, Monroe is still poor. I think?

https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2022/07/31/the-curse-of-the-poverty-hangover-ten-years-on/

Awfully Molly’s blogpost outlining the case against Jack Monroe

https://medium.com/@AwfullyMolly/jack-monroe-saint-or-scammer-80ec92f37bb6

View attachment 1612662 Monroe leans into her identity as a working-class “third-generation immigrant”

https://web.archive.org/web/20220528175937/

Jack Monroe: An Investigation

https://katieroche.net/jack_monroe_investigation_main.html

EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND - AUGUST 25: British food writer, journalist and activist Jack Monroe attends the Edinburgh International Book Festival at Edinburgh College of Art on August 25, 2022 in Edinburgh, Scotland. (Photo by Simone Padovani/Getty Images)
This is the most exciting development since Molly's article dropped, and it's come at the perfect time after potatogate - so many more people are catching on to the grift since the roastie ridiculing, mostly through being directed towards Molly's article and the mentioning of the trusty catalogue of receipts the Dear Fraus have collated here. It's beautiful they've managed to get the episode released now at the point where more people than ever are interested in her and the endless lies.

Also, just to add, superb work with that list of her spending... it is SO FUCKING SHOCKING seeing it all laid out like that. It's sickening, she absolutely disgusts me. Thank you fraus for being a shining light amidst her endless horror.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
PS It’s advertised at the very top of their Twitter too. 13.2k followers. I’m sure it will get a LOT more traction as word gets out today.
3265372C-D025-4F65-AFFC-C10B13C66C99.jpeg

Then this. Because they can laugh at themselves
A32166DC-0486-4054-9EB3-E275EEE295F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
I've never been a cool girl.
Seeing as I'm a 40+ 6ft tall 15 stone bearded and bald headed bloke...

Where'd I sign up for a frock?
A nice one with "I went to the Shitty Bungalow and all I got was this lousy case of food poisoning" written on it..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Pocahontas

VIP Member
What’s this, what’s this?!

4679056A-9633-4BC2-99FF-68F48BB39D7F.jpeg

B95D0C7E-3F4C-4325-A549-D24E7024A65B.jpeg
Can’t believe he copied her again. At a time like this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Bugger13

VIP Member
Can you imagine driving through the streets of Scotland having to listen to that, the fungus made me dizzy - in no fit state to operate heavy machinery! The show wants closing down.

Glossy mag - GR*ZIA??
Take a Break? ‘Trolls called my DISABLED mum’s potatoes DIRE’

• Haha

Flumps

VIP Member
I'm half tempted to
I’m biased, it’s my favourite podcast, but it is the only one I regularly subscribe to. It is funny, but it is also well researched and they are thoughtful about contentious issues as well as internet bullshit. I don’t always agree them (well I normally agree with Katie because I love her a little bit) but they do proper investigation into things where a lot of journos just write the correct Twitter opinion in article format.

Before today I considered it well worth the money. Now I probs have to sell my house and give them the profits. Poor my family, send paypal-os

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Another reminder to please catch up before posting links 🙏

If I have to see one more Sunday Woman link I'm going to yeet myself into the sea. Thanks all!
Just on the topic of polite requests can I add

If you don't have time to catch-up please don't post a request for someone to do a summary (it tends to lead to half a dozen replies) - hit most liked at the top and you'll get the jist of what's happed in 30 seconds 🙏

*Hi-de-hi ding out*

• Heart
Reactions: 90
A few days ago I was explaining more of the absurd Jackiverse to my long-suffering mother, including the ONS reply to the FOI explaining that she'd done fuck all with them. My mum said 'so is she a bit of a fantasist?'. Oh you dear, sweet summer mother. She SHAN'T be allowed to join the canal due to the fact that I've called Jack a cunt multiple times and I've only just been getting away with saying fucking in my early 30s.

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
But this pod could just be the start - look at the momentum gathering since Molly’s blog! We prayed for a podcast expose for so long!

Def interested to hear what their take on her is, especially as they’re outside of UK
Jesse burst out laughing as soon as he heard the can't lie because she's autistic quote. They came back to it a couple of times and they were both just hooting at it. I'm hoping it's something they revisit, particularly if Essex Police get back in touch with them.

• Haha
  • Heart