Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's aimed at Tattle, nearly everything Jack posts is right now. There has been a lot of speculation about Content on here 🤷‍♀️ and toddler brained Jack thinks that by shouting SHE'S MINE she proves a point. A pointless point really as there's no good reason to think that the dog lives anywhere else.
Poor Jack, she hasn't worked out that her saying something makes us less likely to believe it on account of all her tall tales.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Is it common for people on the breadline to have a skipful of antique door knobs? Asking for a friend.
I wonder if someone techy could see if that knobs photo is actually borrowed from the internet. They do a reverse photo thing on Catfish. Mind you she is a hoarder so it could be her stash.
However I don’t believe this happened because she has no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It looks like she’s emptied the contents of her handheld Dyson (found in puddle) onto the top of that trifle
Sorry to bring up fag ash Lil's light-fitting trifle again, but it had sinister echoes of the three tin tender. Looks like she's chucked a can of diet coke in there! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes quite. For some reason she always seems to think her 'personality' ie every single bloody brainfart, is vital to her brand. In a way she was right. She has/had half a million followers.
But she can't cook, and has no interest in anything apart from herself. So therefore hard to know what is left to market really.
It is fascinating that her bluetick fans have melted away - they had propped her up for a long time.
She did the right thing stepping off and reflecting. Why would anyone continue a job that damaged their mental health as much as she claims this one did to her. No one made hee do it, even with her claims of accidently doing it.

She didn't have to do any of it. She could have said no thanks. I will get a 9_5 job.

My only hope now is she is using this time with SB and he is getting the ATTENTION he deserves.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Re cumin: Someone I know once described it as "scrotal" and it's something I think of every time I use it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Potato based conspiracies are my favourite conspiracies.

Trying to build her Instagram now feels like a massive waste of effort. If she wanted a new platform it should be TikTok or something. I suspect she is on there as people don’t take the piss.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if someone techy could see if that knobs photo is actually borrowed from the internet. They do a reverse photo thing on Catfish. Mind you she is a hoarder so it could be her stash.
However I don’t believe this happened because she has no friends.
You don't need to be too techy, tin eye is really simple to use. :)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.