Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am l allowed to ask….what or whom is Vonny?

Tried searching, didn’t work. So there
The Scottish Jack! She has a thread here, but it’s now locked as she left social media.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Am l allowed to ask….what or whom is Vonny?

Tried searching, didn’t work. So there
Vonny Leclerc. She has her own threads on here but nothing current as she's been off socials for about a year. Worth a read though!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ive just noticed she did this on Christmas Eve, most people are busy with family/friends on Christmas Eve but she spent the time screen-shotting and uploading random trifle pictures with sneary comments to share with random strangers. Are the squigs on Twitter her only human interactions on a day to day basis?
Yes, absolutely x

It’s odd to us normal folk as we all have everyday interactions with family, friends and colleagues. She has literally nobody to talk to on a day to day basis and herein lies her biggest problem - she doesn’t get when you post to Twitter it’s not just the ✨Comments Club✨ that see it, it is everyone. And she’s fast finding out she cannot control the whole of Twitter into believing her nonsense.

• Sad
Reactions: 58
As I can’t do 🔺 fancy sewing I digitally made this embroidery for @traumatised sideboard

C011AB5C-AFDA-428D-BC3B-D25EFAF4CF4F.jpeg

And it’s ok that I used Celtic font as I’m 🔺 of Irish parentage (both) and I’m honouring the mighty spud - so tasty AND kryptonite to smol grifty pixies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
I love how many followers he has now! 😂
This isn't Tom the Potato Legend, it's the other fella. Not sure what his starting point was though - his tweet thread has been shared quite a few times so has no doubt picked up some followers from it.

Having said that, TtPL has gone from 100 followers to nearly 500. Well played, Stevie Gerrard - Liverpool supporters would be proud of you. Oh, wait ...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My OH (who thinks I’m obsessed with JM Tattle threads … i am😊) spent ages in bed last night reading the AM original blog. After he’d read it he said “well, she’s done a right one on her hasn’t she?” and I detect he’s also quite obsessed now. I’m actually really proud as I’ve been telling him about the grift 😂
Wait until very soon you will see Mr TMS eagerly typing into his phone and shortly afterwards you will read a post from a new frau.

On another note: if Twitter was JMs work, is she now unemployed?

She will come back to Twitter, of course she will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
As we’re in this lull before the storm, did whoever was meant to see this, see it? From our honorary Frau, Andy (not squigged as over 30K and mentioned before).

Hi Andy! If you do get the good goss, feel free to share with us x

8C54D4EA-3BE4-4F5E-B001-DFD1BFB84300.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
Wow!!! Her nasty comments about so many lovely trifles certainly makes "dire" seem very tame.

And saying there should be a trial at the Hague for crimes against food for one of them? Wtf

What a nasty lady.
And then this was when trifle defender first rode in, to call out mackie and her nasty comments

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Evening Fraus! May I interrupt trifle talk with a question?

Due to parental access being implemented on the WiFi at the crappy bungalow I went for a geg on her Insta instead (only a follower since the nekkid & recycled sosig this morning!)

I’ve only been around since HH2 but was there ever a forensic analysis of the “other” JM insta acc? There’s pics of SB there so not 🔺 but it does seem like the kinda language she uses and crappy filtered to death ‘art’.

Just wondering because it starts round when the POV times were and there’s some suspect posts if it was really her… 🤔🧐🕵🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 45
As we’re in this lull before the storm, did whoever was meant to see this, see it? From our honorary Frau, Andy (not squigged as over 30K and mentioned before).

Hi Andy! If you do get the good goss, feel free to share with us x

View attachment 1610053
Can we find out traffic on these threads @Yel? Feels pretty watched and busy around these parts right now!!

Reactions: 28
This isn't Tom the Potato Legend, it's the other fella. Not sure what his starting point was though - his tweet thread has been shared quite a few times so has no doubt picked up some followers from it.

Having said that, TtPL has gone from 100 followers to nearly 500. Well played, Stevie Gerrard - Liverpool supporters would be proud of you. Oh, wait ...
Oh him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.