Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the positives in life, at least Jack will finally find her box of ten years of receipts as she packs up and shifts out to her new crappy home.
Weren't they in the Great Shed Burglary that happened in that den of crime that is Thorpe Bay?
I still have years of receipts that my mum kept but they are totally pointless now, interesting, but they prove the square root of duck all in the current cost of living crisis
20220927_193206_mfnr.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
It’s been 7 hours and sixteen days since you took my Jack away.
I went to the doctor and guess what they told me, guess what they told me,
They said, don't try cooking pumble, no matter what you do - but he's a fool cos
Nothing compares, nothing compares to Jack....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
From previous thread ‘..I’ll make the pumble AND eat it if she’s not back by Halloween 💀..’

i match your pumble and up you the horse-jizz lasagne..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
coming from the past (last thread) to check that it's ok for us to call jack's dad a tory bleep now? COOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I remember years ago she came out as 'mx', non binary and then won an award for something like 'inspirational woman' or some other guff. She was boasting about it on twitter so i commented ' ah so youre a woman when it suits you then?'

• Haha
Reactions: 55
It's quite amazing that Jack was missing for half of the last thread and we still filled it up. 😂
That's 'cause ~youse~ are all gobshites talkative! 🥰

@Justacatindisguise Don’t feel bad about becoming a landlord, whether it’s short term or not - you’re providing a home to someone at what sounds like a reasonable rent, and looking after them. I don’t see anything wrong with that - a good landlord is worth their weight in gold. ❤

Worked in residential lettings for many years and there were some wonderful landlords, but some really bad ones as well - I used to get so upset for the tenants continuously asking for repairs or improvements. :confused: An elderly relative is in a private rented house and their landlord is a disgrace - we are talking months without hot water! Managing agents just keep telling them to report it using the online form - they are 91 and can use a computer, but it still infuriates me that someone at the letting agent’s office won’t (not can’t, but won’t) make a phone call on their behalf! Boils my goat! I wish I lived in the vicinity but we're at opposite ends of the UK🔺 - I'd be down to that office giving them what for otherwise! :mad:

Finally caught up (not for long, of course) on all the #potatogate chaos and can't believe nobody has posted this song - Jack Monroe grifter could use this as her theme tune! (Isn't it ironic that the greatest waffler on Twatter has become a "poor victim" because of potatoes. Hilarious!)
I really hope it's true that someone big is going on behind the scenes and that's the reason she's fizzed off in a flounce! No doubt she'll be back soon with an "I'm powerful" and "I won't let the bastards grind me down" type post. SIGH. :rolleyes:

Worth listening to the chorus, if you don't know it already

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I remember years ago she came out as 'mx', non binary and then won an award for something like 'inspirational woman' or some other guff. She was boasting about it on twitter so i commented ' ah so youre a woman when it suits you then?'
Is that pronounced ‘Mix’ or ‘Mucks’? One is clearly more appropriate here.

That’s a bold statement @sloppyjax 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a once and done gal - so kidney bean burgers will remain my only Monroe dish.

Anyone else enjoying the peace. I think there is chaos brewing though….

Reactions: 44
I know it isn't unusual for her to throw a strop and 'quit' twitter, but I honestly don't know how she can come back from this.

Looking at Jack-related tweets, there are certainly people supporting her, but a hell of a lot of people are suddenly doubting her. They also appear to be people who were either pro-Jack previously, or those who had no interest in her up until yesterday/today.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
You know summat is afoot when Pink News pull a JM defence piece from their website.
Molly and a few adjacent accounts have been alluding to something. I'm guessing that they've got some serious interest from a journalist but that is only my guess. Most recent exchange below.

Screenshot 2022-09-27 19.11.29.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
You know summat is afoot when Pink News pull a JM defence piece from their website.
I hope someone of note is looking into it and has contacted Linda Riley for comment.
Riley would have tipped jack off... And then tipped Pink News off if they happened to mention Monroe and Riley saw it.
Speculation obviously, but it seems as suss as a pan of roast spuds that someone claims they made but there's an Aunt Bessie wrapper in the bin...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Fraus I was listening to a Disney Hits playlist earlier (please judge away 😂) and the lyrics to Poor Unfortunate Souls could have been written for Jack.

I did have a giggle at

'Yes I've had the odd complaint
But on the whole I've been a saint'

Then when Ursula takes Ariel's voice I forgot she sings about Laryngitis 😂 Not me imagining Jack trying to sing it in the bathroom of a room she hasn't paid for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.