Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My washer-dryer was pulled out today by an engineer and among the cat toys he found an Asda receipt from November 2015, a perfect candidate for the VBI that she's definitely working on. How am I going to send it to her now? It's even got POTATOES on it.

View attachment 1609092

Looking at the positives in life, at least Jack will finally find her box of ten years of receipts as she packs up and shifts out to her new crappy home.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It definitely sounded like a bit of subtle shade throwing at the outset.

'Hi, yes, I'm the new Pink News Social Media Intern. You might be wondering how I got here from my new, shiny role at Divvy (pdf).

Well, it started great, they gave me the password and access to a sticky keyboard, saying that Linda was bound to agree to paying me once she'd looked me up and down. But then she marched in, snatched the keyboard away from me and mashed the keys together angrily for a whole evening before throwing it back and storming off whilst tweeting on her phone. I was then left to deal with every single reply and quote tweet without even a break for a piss and a sandwich. After about five hours, I asked if I could leave or maybe have a quick chat about possibly getting a little bit of expenses so I didn't have to walk home or eat some godawful Jack Monroe concoction. Let's just say that my little joke did not go down well.

Imagine my surprise when arriving at this place to find my first task was to write an article as a favour for Divvy (pdf) about how mean people are to her little friend...'

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No but in the first paragraph of the article they said something along the lines of “Monroe has faced accusations of inventing experiences of living in poverty”.

they’ve now deleted tne article too 🤣
Will this mean they'll drop her from that award thing she was going on about last week?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She said she had some ADMIN if we wouldn't mind leaving her alone for 5 minutes together
But i am not even sure who she is talking about anymore, i have hard claims of tory bullies but i have also heard it was Ukip. Last night i looked they are not the same. So i dont know who she is talking about anymore.

Reactions: 18
My phone won't let me screenshot an incognito page and I don't want to clear my cache/history but if you Google "Jack Monroe", the suggested searches are nearly all about potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lol

Screenshot 2022-09-27 182727.png

In other news I have That Man's vegan mac and cheese in the oven. I've always been a bit of a school dinner grudge holder and all the canal's mithering has finally turned me. I think I've costed it correctly: it was free because I happened to have everything in the fridge/pantry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
Lol

View attachment 1609215

In other news I have That Man's vegan mac and cheese in the oven. I've always been a bit of a school dinner grudge holder and all the canal's mithering has finally turned me. I think I've costed it correctly: it was free because I happened to have everything in the fridge/pantry.
Genuinely losing my lungs with this! Awww man 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who knew that doing book edits and "admin" required putting on a bikini, Bo Derek braiding your hair, and lounging on a hammock while taking photos of yourself :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Who knew that doing book edits and "admin" required putting on a bikini, Bo Derek braiding your hair, and lounging on a hammock while taking photos of yourself :rolleyes:
You mean it's not normal?

I wondered why I kept getting funny looks in the office.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
It’s been 7 hours and sixteen days since you took my Jack away.

I give it two more days.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Tell you what, it’s nice to have a bit of a Jack breather innit? I arrived here after HH2, having never paid her any mind save from being vaguely aware of HH1, and thinking ‘good on her’ when she sued Katie Hopkins. She seemed like an attention seeking drip, so I never followed or read anything she’d written, not even HH2, but it seemed like patent mince that she could possibly be skint after a decade long media career, so I was pointed here to get the low down and oh my word its so much worse than I thought and you Fraus are so much more hilarious (and caring) than she deserves.

How have those of you who’ve been here for ages coped? Go fo a piss and a sandwich and you’ve missed half a dozen threads! The last two months have been one rolling chaos, like a 6 hour tantric orgasm off a burger boy pumbling. A girl can only take so much!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.