Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O, how I fondly remember when she posted about how she circulates her 'presented' and accessible crockery and vast collection of food staging items, on a seasonal basis (so she had four times the amount of shit she had on display, squirrelled away).

Never gave us updated, next season, circulation on her pointless showcasing of utter shite she has in her Cotswolds since, did she?

Reactions: 26
Of course she does
See I believe the multiple radio thing. It plays into the shopping addiction, and the hoarding. I’m a bit of a hoarder, but I’m a charity shop addict and I spend hours collecting very cheap things that I don’t particularly need. But it’s harmless, benefits charity and I don’t lie about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
So does she have a drawer full of knobs AND a drawer full of cocks? Does someone more knowledgeable than me want to have a go at pricing up the cocks as you did so well with the knobs?

Reactions: 29
BIB

I did consider that when posting the pic but Jack specifically said about it being 34 years ago making it sound like it was a newborn picture.

I'm sure that Jack would have posted that it was 1/2/3 months down the line if that had been the case. She wouldn't have missed the opportunity to pity party the life out of how she was the tiniest, smolest premature baby you ever did see.

Having said that, I'm suprised Mother H of the Roasties hasn't pulled up Jack claiming to be 3 months prem if it wasn't the case. She corrected Jack's false narrative about the birth mark. Maybe she's just TIRED of all the lies and can't be arsed publicly correcting yet another one.

Reactions: 34
That's Martha Raye aka "The Big Mouth" . I googled 'hellzapoppin' and in true 1941 jolly japes musical style, there's a cast of faces just made for profile pics! I mean look at her expression, that's a before/after a bowl of Jack's finest concoction .

I know very little Hinch but I can imagine angry pics are never on show unless she casts an eye at Tattle (#586 WTF ). No one is willing the Jack threads to take top place more than her.

Reactions: 16
Was she running a caff or something?

Reactions: 12
Although, hopefully he's like mine who just use their own speaker/earphones plus phone wherever they go and probably have never touched a radio in their lives

Yeh tried to get our SB to listen to the radio the other day and he said, and I quote, thats disgusting

Reactions: 27
I know she CLAIMED the two egg chairs were £150 each at Aldi but given her love of having things delivered right to the door asap and her total lack of regular aldi visits, isn’t it more plausible that she paid double that to get them delivered right to her doorstep ‘within 2 days’?!

Jack’s chairs

Also Jack’s chair.

Also, as well as the 6 digital radios she has at least two Roberts ones, a cream one and a grey one at £159.99 each. Credit to @lilamay for the spot in 2020

Reactions: 25
That reminds me. Does Jack wear contact lenses? Because she seemed to have a 'specs' phase, and then just didn't any more?

Reactions: 20
Tom Numbers IS NOT right-wing. He was taking the piss about the likely new Italian PM! He’s part of football and Scouse Twitter - lots of piss-taking and hence his now legendary ‘dire’ tweet. Other tweets and likes show he’s left-wing, unsurprisingly.

Reactions: 48
Nah. Them chairs is spenny as fuck. £300 per pair, so £1200 for the set.

Reactions: 50
So does she have a drawer full of knobs AND a drawer full of cocks? Does someone more knowledgeable than me want to have a go at pricing up the cocks as you did so well with the knobs?
Not a phrase I was expecting to read on here today tbh.

Reactions: 36

How can you have a 'chortle' about calling your household of Compton-Monroes 'The Commons' and not realise you're bourgeois.

Nah. Them chairs is spenny as fuck. £300 per pair, so £1200 for the set.
View attachment 1611976
WTF, thanks Flirty, I was wrong but I think I could be forgiven! Playing £300 for the posh version of school classroom chairs... more money than sense

Reactions: 51
£35 boiler suit (which was dyed pink)
£10 squid game guard mask from the market
£44 per roll wallpaper used as ADHD friendly “to-do” list
“Gifted” kitchen aid £300 or more, now ruined by rose gold spray paint
“£5” denim cargo trousers from Primark
£20 black pleather Primark boots with chain

Reactions: 24
All her STUFF makes me so fucking itchy, my brain wants me to rip my skin off so it can take my skeleton for a walk.

The key (for me) to managing my ND stuff is to have as little as possible, and only what is necessary. I currently own 4 mugs because I know if I have more than that, I won’t wash any, I’ll just keep using them until there’s none left - if I had as many as she does, I’d be winning a double Nobel Prize for accidentally creating sentient life and finding a new super antibiotic or some shit.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.