Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and the creepy sex blog stuff I never looked up as I didn't want to bother my retina with it 😄. I mostly find him a moany boring asshole though.

Him and Jack are birds of the same feather

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you!
Don’t worry I’m here all the time, I’ve only ever missed one thread and that’s just because there was a chaos whilst I was on an 11 hour flight 🙄
I never comment because you ninnies are all so much funnier and more observant than I could ever be. Jackamo blocked me two years ago for pointing out ~using her own screenshots~ that her story didn’t add up. I’d had my suspicions about her for years but thought it was just me being a sceptical witch 👀
Even if you ~think~ you're as funny as Ma's roasties are cooked. Don't worry about it! Join in pal...at LEAST a frau or two somewhere will appreciate your post.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I've only just realised tonight that RussinCheshire is the week in Tory guy (send brain cell-os). I find those threads quite useful because there's a lot of Tory shenanigans to keep up with. And now you're all telling me he's a baddie too?!
He likes crowdfunding for himself and has absolutely tied himself up in knots trying to explain why he was saying he couldn’t pay a bill - whilst also tweeting about his new Tesla. Leasing it apparently means he’s glued to it forever more, can’t get out of the lease, would cost him more to get rid, etc. Jackonomics.

Have you not seen his terrible, woeful sex blog….?

I would actually pay to see him and Jack on First Dates. Assuming I wouldn’t cringe myself inside out. And that they haven’t already dated.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So laughing at Jack’s roasties means you’re a fascist now apparently 🤔

(updated for poor squiggling)

View attachment 1606976
Er … what?
It’s a bit of a non-sequitur isn’t it? Plus how do you get from: (1) you mildly criticise some roast potatoes that someone has posted on Twitter; to (2) you are a nazi like my great uncle and he was killed and we didn’t find his body. Eh?? I am genuinely befuddled by this.
Quite a lot of Jack’s followers are really not the full shilling.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Kind of like Jack's twitter account (ba dum tsh)
Thinking about the roasting tin, and considering we'll have to amuse ourselves for a little while, does anyone recognise if it's popped up in Jack's feed before?
I'm thinking to confirm they were here dire roasties not her dear sweet mother's #FORENSIC #TEFLON

View attachment 1607003
Didn't someone mention on twitter that it was a Le Creuset?

Beautiful 🥰
I love that. Concise, powerful, it has everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you!
Don’t worry I’m here all the time, I’ve only ever missed one thread and that’s just because there was a chaos whilst I was on an 11 hour flight 🙄
I never comment because you ninnies are all so much funnier and more observant than I could ever be. Jackamo blocked me two years ago for pointing out ~using her own screenshots~ that her story didn’t add up. I’d had my suspicions about her for years but thought it was just me being a sceptical witch 👀
Oh please do comment! In my head I’m Dennis Bergkamp 🐐 but I’m more Gus Caesar (bless him) and it doesn’t stop me mithering on x

Jack - these are former footballists. Remember, you like QPR Liverpool? Y’know, who Tom ❤🥔 supports?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Grunking but just want some sympathyo’s for any beef faced Fraus, like myself, who first started experiencing potatochaos on the Sali thread shortly before Mama H’s tatties got roasted for not being roasted. Thank you very Matt, much Matt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Er … what?
It’s a bit of a non-sequitur isn’t it? Plus how do you get from: (1) you mildly criticise some roast potatoes that someone has posted on Twitter; to (2) you are a nazi like my great uncle and he was killed and we didn’t find his body. Eh?? I am genuinely befuddled by this.
Quite a lot of Jack’s followers are really not the full shilling.
What the actual duck 😂

I am as left as they come. Have I suddenly morphed to the far right because I am not a fan of hers? Get in the bin you bleeping lunatic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The fact that a fellow Scouser making an innocent review on a roast potato, on the day Jackie was meant to be appearing at the Labour conference IN Liverpool (but got replaced) has caused a major flounce and deactivation makes me so bleeping proud. I am literally hooting and fizzing and clawing and howling over here 😂😂😂😂😂
Calm down, calm down

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Potatogate is giving this overseas frau flashbacks to a previous Potatogate.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good thinking!

For clarity, these are the questions I asked:
View attachment 1606863

And here's the squigged email signature to evidence authenticity:
View attachment 1606857

Accidentally overzealously cropped earlier and lost the 4th answer. In fairness, question 4 was a bit tangential but I was feeling nosey!

Interestingly the Chief Coroner is technically independent so isn't obliged to answer queries in the same way that other agencies are, so it's nice that they responded. I enjoy that they repeated the point that they've never spoken to Jack. I'd also want to make that clear 😂
Please can I say tardy but heartfelt thanks for taking the time and trouble to do this. I was very upset by this issue and only got as far as finding the website, then got upset again. Thank you, dear heart x

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.