Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frauen,
I've been lurking for the past three months, after having first mithered my way here shortaly after matching Jack on Tinder.

Since then I've counted at least 23 separate chaoses (chaoi?). In just the last 24 hours she has humiliated her mother in front of a vast audience, sent her flying monkeys on a bloodthirsty rampage, and weaponised both disability and suicide.

She's an absolute horror, isn't she?

I truly hope she breaks out of this destructive cycle and finds some peace for herself - but I'm also so very glad that I found the canal and avoided being drawn in by her nonsense.
I'm so confused about which reaction to choose to this!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Comments under Russ Scammy Sex Blogger’s post - apparently we are all Right Wing Tory Bots. Organised ones too.

Well, I’m assuming they mean us. Or is it those other ‘trolls’

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was today years old when I stumbled across both the awfullymolly blog post AND this tattle and wiki. I had no idea about any of this insanity 🤣 thank goodness for the dire potatoes leading me here 😂 thanks all 😂
What a day to have your Jack origin story huh?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Er … what?
It’s a bit of a non-sequitur isn’t it? Plus how do you get from: (1) you mildly criticise some roast potatoes that someone has posted on Twitter; to (2) you are a nazi like my great uncle and he was killed and we didn’t find his body. Eh?? I am genuinely befuddled by this.
Quite a lot of Jack’s followers are really not the full shilling.
Of all the madness of today, for someone to segway from 'your potatoes are a bit tit' to full on Stalingrad woe, widely deemed as one of the bloodiest battles in all of human history and a truly wretched time in all of humanity is...... a stretch.

On another note, Jack does realise that twitter is optional, doesn't she? I choose not to join because I can't cope with the cesspit - it isn't compulsory!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
OK James Kennedy (whoever the duck you are), SINCE WHEN has Jack EVER demonstrated any “irony, humour, logic, tolerance or nuance”?? Even one of them? Ever??
I’ll wait. 🧐
How thoughtful of him to provide links to all his sites and activities, so we know where *not* to click or visit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her mother is a living saint, so I guess reading Jack's twitter is her form of martyrdom?
Yeah, she always insists her mum is some sort of living saint and her dad is the greatest man that ever lived etc. etc., but if that’s the case, it does make you wonder how they managed to produce such a truly appalling screeching brat and bully as Jack.
(TBH I’m sure they’re perfectly nice but they must be at the end of their tether with her and her endless lies and tantrums).

Reactions: 74
Yeah, she always insists her mum is some sort of living saint and her dad is the greatest man that ever lived etc. etc., but if that’s the case, it does make you wonder how they managed to produce such a truly appalling screeching brat and bully as Jack.
(TBH I’m sure they’re perfectly nice but they must be at the end of their tether with her and her endless lies and tantrums).
And so saintly and wonderful but apparently didn't notice she and her son were in poverty for two years. I still struggle to wrap my head around this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I'm 7 pages adrift and no way I'll catch up tonight because I'm TIRED (and easily distracted).

My take on PotatoGate is that Jack lost control of the narrative and either rage quit or finally took sensible advice to GTFO Twitter for her sanity, career and her Mum's cooking reputation.

She will be back soon having (pardon the pun) cooked up some dramatic reason for leaving. She's already played the death card just before quitting so not sure if she will try and use that again. Utterly disgusting that she would use the death of people close to her as an excuse for hounding small accounts for their critical opinion of potatoes. When people close to me have passed, the last thing I've wanted to do is argue with randoms on social media. duck OFF Jack, that's not how decent people behave. Show some respect to their ACTUAL FAMILIES when they are grieving their loss rather than weaponising it. Don't even get me started on using suicide as emotional point scoring on Twitter.

I wouldn't put it past her to come back with claims of this making her 'fall off the wagon' (if she ever truly climbed on it in the first place). Speaking from personal experience as an addict I love an excuse to return to my self-destructive ways whilst blaming it on anything else but me.

Rant over: what is the backstory with this Russ in Cheshire knob end and why is minge associated with him?

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The weaponisation of her mother’s disability really did it for me. I’m disabled and also struggle with simple tasks, and disabled people are very online vigilant and don’t like content about us being posted without permission, since we are already so dehumanised. The last thing I’m sure her mother needs is a grifting daughter posting about her mother’s disability to own the “trolls”.
The mother that they don’t give 2 hoots about. No wonder they were quick to weaponise her 🥲

Reactions: 22
Excuse me, it is the plural of “you” in the People’s republic of Liverpool
you are excused, dear hotes. it is also used as such in the fine city of newcastle upon tyne

however, here, the Roastie One seemed to think it was the equivalent of "your"

which upset sweet, saintly, lovely me 🙏

20220926_233609.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.