Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! Can’t keep up and want to know
She said two of her friends were in ICU a few weeks ago,
now she says two are dead, although one topped himself, so for someone with seemingly very few friends there are at least three who she says she is seriously worried about or grieving for

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This has just turned up organically in my real life shared by someone with lots of lefty clout and blue tick engagement on and off twitter (journalists, newspaper editors, writers, celebrities etc) - interesting 🍿

Also, Pitsea? I thought it was some remote Scottish island or something, but Basildon?!
BIB Same dear heart, same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's true. She said they were tit and refused to make them one Christmas dinner despite LJC and SB being big roastie fans. Sadistic twit. That was the one true frau collective aneurysm
So, she doesn't like them, so refuses to boil/roast them for Christmas dinner for those who would like them? Jeez. I don't eat meat but I cook a turkey on Christmas day for the others. And as for potatoes, we have roasties AND luxurily creamed mash at Christmas. What a selfish little madam she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This particular chaos seems different because everything is happening simultaneously.

The various FOIs, Patreon squigs getting angrier and angrier, Molly calmly adding fuel to the fire, TD addressing her directly, rumours that 'people who write things for money are sniffing around', and the percentage of those defending her versus those openly mocking her has switched. The FMs are now very much in the minority.
Add in Tom being attacked by the FMs and not giving a 💩 and it's been a perfect storm really.

Reactions: 47
Sorry last screen shot I promise but this was proper owl champagne for me.

Screenshot_20220926_183914.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 93
I'm putting the kettle on and cancelling my plans.
Seriously guys, i literally have so much tit to do. I wanna be here but 😭

Wonder if i could tell everyone in my house i have an important errand to run and play catch up in my local?! Joking of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Today just made me think of this...

1664214047651.png

"Jack cult, you're shouting at potatoes."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
There's a great Scottish phrase about folk "getting their tatties", which is like saying karma is going to catch up with someone. We all know how much Jackie loves to lay on her Scottish roots. It really does look like Jack got her tatties after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
View attachment 1606757
Yesterday's leftover roasties, cherry tomatoes and cold new potatoes going in with some chorizo. Love it when the canal syncs up.
You roasted them on a cooling down radiator, it seems? 😂

Sorry, missed half of the last thread; did Jack say two friends died? And she was posting about her dog and butterflies?? Can someone link me to the screenshot please?
And is this separate from the two ICU pals?
Cor she’s a jinx isn’t she?!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.