Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has just turned up organically in my real life shared by someone with lots of lefty clout and blue tick engagement on and off twitter (journalists, newspaper editors, writers, celebrities etc) - interesting 🍿

Also, Pitsea? I thought it was some remote Scottish island or something, but Basildon?!
That'll be SB family

Reactions: 29
My understanding is that her son and his Dad live in Pitsea and he goes to school over that way too. Pitsea is not dreadful although there are some odd bits where there are problems. Loads of private housing there and some very nice stuff too.
I livw further out but I go into Pitsea for work sometimes and it’s okay. Some big schools there and also a wider choice not far out of there.

And yes….she regularly threatens harm to herself. It’s a way of trying to guilt people and distract them from asking questions that need answering.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
I do wonder if those final tweets today (re: the death of two friends, one ostensibly a suicide that she so flippantly referred to, actually made her feel like she'd taken it too far. She deactivated within minutes of those tweets. Feels to me like she realised she had spiralled too far.

I hope she wasn't lying about that, not because it wouldn't be a horribly tragic thing, but because the alternative - that she was lying - would be so utterly beyond the pale, even for her.
I doubt it - she'll weaponise this as the "real" reason she deactivated, she's so consumed by grief etc, that's why people were "bullying" her etc, not the spud saga. She's a truly awful human being.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Imagine deleting your entire Twitter account because someone doesn't like the look of your Mum's roast potatoes. Still, at least she can concentrate on her Patreon now she's free of all that noise (that she created).

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Can there be some clever person that edits the wiki and puts in these results of FOIs and such?

The ONS one and I saw a screen shot of an Essex officer the other day too?
Maybe if Jomble could pop a screen shot up, with names squiggled obviously. The police officer on the twitter screen shot wasn't squiggled so you can bet your bum she's had some flying monkey harassment.
Good thinking!

For clarity, these are the questions I asked:
Screenshot_20220926_181002.jpg

And here's the squigged email signature to evidence authenticity:
Screenshot_20220926_180743.jpg

Accidentally overzealously cropped earlier and lost the 4th answer. In fairness, question 4 was a bit tangential but I was feeling nosey!

Interestingly the Chief Coroner is technically independent so isn't obliged to answer queries in the same way that other agencies are, so it's nice that they responded. I enjoy that they repeated the point that they've never spoken to Jack. I'd also want to make that clear 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 135
I've missed something and too tired to grunk - aside from the (trigger warning) one who allegedly "topped himself" as Jack so sensitively put it who's the other dead friend she mentioned?

Reactions: 22

Imagine when we thought Georgia Church Suppers was the best chaos of all time?

So far 2022 has been one long chain chaos and I am here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Out of interest… has all this made anyone else crave some good roast potatoes? Guess what I’m cooking for dinner :ROFLMAO:
I had cold roast spuds for breakfast and I’m wishing I’d saved one so I could be savouring it in a poignant and symbolic fashion right this very minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm just dying at the listing of Northern Ireland, Scotland (since when btw?) and a place in England. So basically you're British. How novel

• Haha
Reactions: 95
I doubt it - she'll weaponise this as the "real" reason she deactivated, she's so consumed by grief etc, that's why people were "bullying" her etc, not the spud saga. She's a truly awful human being.
Thankfully there is more of a balance on the old Twitter to counteract that argument. Do we need to squig AM out of screenshots btw?
28ABCB10-3DD2-41D0-8726-7CB8EFBC289A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 77
If only she had replied "well that's your opinion but they taste great" to Tom all this (looks around at burnt, barren landscape of hellsite) would never have happened 🤷‍♀️
Couldn't she have just ignored him 😭 This whole saga is so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This particular chaos seems different because everything is happening simultaneously.

The various FOIs, Patreon squigs getting angrier and angrier, Molly calmly adding fuel to the fire, TD addressing her directly, rumours that 'people who write things for money are sniffing around', and the percentage of those defending her versus those openly mocking her has switched. The FMs are now very much in the minority.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.