Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his argument appears to be 'well there are far worse people than Jack Monroe'. Well of course there are. She isn't evil. But this attitude is how low level scammers and fibbers get away with things for so long. Turn a blind eye because they're not that bad. Its also how they suck more people in, as those people can't find any dissenting voices. It's how things like Kidscape carry on for so long - the mantle of 'goodness' blocks out doubt.

Btw she must be itching to get stuck into the Big Dave twitter thread. Her poor parents. She exposed them to all this single handed.
THIS. A million times THIS. So I could rob a wee granny's purse with £20 in it and not feel too bad because other folk are stealing so much more?! Honestly, rips my knitting this crap, people are only allowed to be pissed off at being robbed if they're the worst out there?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I declare it the best ever because its so comically self inflicted. No one would ever have seen that tweet if she hadn't decided to go wailing and pounding the floor about it. Now it's twitters joke of the day, popping up multiple times on my time line from people I would have thought would be very pro Jack.
This! This is better than Georgia Suppers for me, I’ve been BUSY and unable to to commit to reading every post so far and it’s annoying me!

She’s such a walloper, it’s unreal. She will hunt and clutch at straws and pray there’s someone she can blame this on but nope, her inability to not put every cough and fart on Twitter and not be so flipping touchy has led to this embarrassing debacle. And I love it!

Reactions: 56
Can't screenshot, but this tweet is genius

"Can’t wait til the next edition of Watchdog where, in response to a substantial number of consumer complaints, a supplier just posts a photo of average looking roast tatties"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I'll do a new thread, tender ones xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.